LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie listened as her teacher as she felt her hair being rubbed, it was a nice feeling to her and calmed her down, she nodded her little head and understood it would be only for a quick moment that they would be in the loud room. After she was picked up she covered her ears as hey walked through the large canteen and to the small quiet room, she was happy and smiled up at Miss Wang, “we have chocolate chunk cookies today Miss Wang!” she tells the teacher excitedly since she already knows what were baking this morning. 

"oh! I like them very much" the teacher said to the little girl "but this is our little secret" miss Wang said to Julie and Pam who giggled while Pam sat down to a cheir next her little friend, and waited that the coock came to fill her dish with a ladleful of velvety chickpea, the teacher gave to Julie her condiments, saing her to tast it before add its. Pam tasted the valvety and took a piece of bread to eat with the valvet, she liked it very much.

Julie nodded as she smiled up at her teacher when she said that it was their secret. She didn’t know who else should hear with them being in a small room just the tree of them. Julie looked at the chickpea dish and asked it before adding a little salt and a little pepper, once she was satisfied she ate the entire dish down. She was sure there as a fruit dish coming too so she asked “no fruit today Miss Wang?”

"don't you want the second before?" the teacher asked them while a cook came to take her void dish "now the second will arrive" the cook said them giving them a clean dish and putting two big slices of ham, a ladle of green bean salad in it and doing the same with Julie and The teacher. Pam began to eat one of the two piece of ham.

Julie forgot there was two courses, once she saw the ham her little tummy let her know she was getting full. She smiled down and thanked the cooks for their hard work. She knew she wouldn’t be able to eat it all so she slowly ate the first piece of ham and some of the green bean salad. She ate about half of the piece of ham and half of the salad before pushing the tray away and laying her head down. “I full Miss Wang. It was yummy”

"Already finished?" miss Wang asked to Julie approaching her "aren't there even a little space or the dessert?" she asked while the cook was passing to with the cart to take Julie's dish and she returning giving her peach wedge "if you want another piece you have only to raise your little hand" the cook said her going to serve the other children, while Pam was eating her piece of peach. 

Julie smiles at her the teacher when she asked if there was even a little room for dessert “maybe, just a little, but not hungry for the peach.” She said as she pushed the peach away from her already full tummy. She waited for the cooks to bring around the cookies so she could have the dessert she wanted, if she ate the peach she wouldn’t want the cookie.

Pam finished to eat her piece of peach, and waite that the cooks came to carry the cookies "here's the dessert!" they said carrying a a cart and putting three chocolate cookies in the dish of only children. 

"cookies!" pam exulted when the cook put the cookies in her dish taking one of them an putting it in her mouth. 

Julie smiles as she looks down at the plate of cookies, she takes a cookie off the plate after Pam claimed hers. She nibbles on it and makes sure it’s tasty, once she find something it’s satisfactory she takes a bigger bite. The cookies seem so big to her and she has a hard time finishing it, she eats as much she she can and stands up to try to put the rest in her pocket of her shorts for later.

Pam finished to eat her cookies and miss Wang loocked them eating one cookie. When all the little girls finished to eat miss Wang said them that was time to get out to school then she took Pam and Julie's hand and after she helped them to get up from their chairs she took their hands an brought them to the door of the refettory following the other children at a distance. 

Julie was happy that the day was over (or soon over, she wasn’t exactly sure) and was excited to see her mommy. She took Miss Wang’s hand and followed the other kids at a distance. She was happy she didn’t have to be near them right now. 

Heather was waiting at the front school with Brittany and Lynn, her best friends. She was trying to explain why Julie was at this school and what this new school was all about, but was having a hard time. 

(Lynn) 

Lynn and Bri were arguing very animatedly with Heater, in Lynn opinion the decision to contact AARPU was excessive, she didn’t had anything against the association but she thought that it dealing with children who with extremely  serious problems, then it wasn't the case of Julie. But Melinda was intervening in defense of Julie's mother: 

She said to Lynn that AARPU he wasn't just dealing with extreme cases but with lower serious cases, like Julie's case, too. 

Then the nanny began to explain to Bri trying to keep the calm that Julie was undisciplined, aggressive, and emotionally fragile. Not to mention the fact that she was always alone because she isolated herself. But now she is completely changed: now she smiled much more often, and she he made herself a little friend. 

Julie was so happy but she forgot Mr. Leo, she tugged lightly on Miss Wang’s arm “where is my lion?”

Heather paused and tried to explain to her friends after Melinda did “when you aren’t here she steals, gets in trouble with cops, dresses sexy, way to sexy like a thong underwear and a crop top to school sexy. She yelled, hit and cussed at me every day. I didn’t know what to do anymore and Melinda and the AARPU saved my family. If this school and diapers help then I’ll do it forever.” Heather says sadly explaining how bad it had really gotten.

"he is in the classroom" miss Wang said to Julie offering her hand "do you want go to take him back?" the teacher asked to the little girl, while Pam said that she forgot miss Hippo too then she too miss Wang hand and followed her into the classroom where she found miss Hippo in her compartment of the shelf than she went to take miss Wang hand. 

Julie held onto Miss Wang’s hand with her sweaty little palm as she looked up at her teacher, “yes pwease! He my friend.” she said to her teacher with big pleading eyes. Then Pam remembered she needed her hippo so Julie didn’t feel so bad for forgetting her stuffed friend. When Pam had gotten Miss Hippo Julie looked up at her teacher again and asked “where my lion?”

"are you sure to had put him in this classroom?" the teacher asked her "maybe he is in the old classroom the one from which we are moved to here, do we go to check here?" miss Wang asked to Julie offering her hand. 

Julie thought hard “you gived it to me when you gots me from the cooks, member?” she tells Miss Wang, she knows it has to be here somewhere, she knows she didn’t take her lion to the playground outside. She looks all over the mat she was on that calmed her down so much but can’t find it anywhere. She starts to looked panicked. 

"Let's do in this way!" the teacher said to Julie trying to calm her down "now we retraces backwards all our movements. OK? I bet that we will find it" she said to the little girl "before come here we are gone to the kitchen do you want try to search him here?" miss Wang asked her offering her hand. 

Julie took a deep breath and shook her head “no, he here when we go outside to play.” She knows for sure that her lion was in this room when they went outside to play in the sand, but she never saw him when she came back. As she is looking around the room she pees her diaper and it could use a change.

Miss Wang he thought hadn't explained herself well, then she tried again:

"my plain is search him in every places where you are been. OK?" the teacher said to Julie very gently "and the first place where we will search will bethe second classroom where we are been" the teacher said to Julie going to the classroom and knocking on the door and opening it when the cleaner  in the classroom said them to get in the classroom:

"hi Barbara!" miss Wang said to the woman "one of my children had lost a lion puppet. Did you find it?" 

"yes! I found it" she said opening a drawer of the teacher desk and pulling out Mr. Leo from it "is it this?" she asked to Julie showing her it. 

Julie was looking around the room when the cleaner pulled her friend out of a drawer. Her face lit up in excitement and smiled really big, she held out her hands as the cleaner handed it to her. “Tanks miss” she says shyly as she wraps her hand around her lion. After she gets her hands on her friend she notices her diaper is very wet, she looks up at Miss Wang and asks “new diapee?”

"we have to get out now!" miss Wang said to Julie "I think that your mommies are worried because you a and Pam are late" she said her "could you resist another bit?" the teacher asked to Julie offering her hand to bring to Julie and Pam to bring them outside of the daycare. 

Julie nods knowing they are super late and that their mommies are worried about them but her diaper is almost ready to leak. Li think I can wait” she says as they start to walk down the long hall and as they do her diaper starts leaking, running down her leg, “miss wang it leaking” she says as she looks up worried she will have to wear it all the way home like this.