LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"but this don't mean that you aren't the princess" miss Wang said tickling them and making them giggle, and helping Julie make the tree. When miss Wang noticed that Julie was having some difficulty she decided to returne in classroom "what do you think about return in classsroom?" she said picking Julie up and taking Pam's little hand before bring them into the building and then in the classroom.

Julie looked up and nodded, she wanted to go back inside, but only to the little small room with the mat. She looks up at Miss Wang and asks sweetly to her “the one with the nice bumpy mat?” as she grabs Pam’s hand to hold it to walk inside. 

"of course little one!" the teacher answered her but Pam said that she wanted to stayed on her arms too "ok Pam! the teacher said picking her up too and carrying them to the void classroom, where she put them on the ground "what do you think about play to the play of the mirror?" she the teachersaid them "I will do a movement and you have to imitate me" she said hoping to make them do some coordination exercises.

"this is the first" she said them rising a food and touching her nose with her finger Pam successed immediatly

Julie did a little yes with her head, she was looking forward to doing something new, she could do the movement but it took her a minute to get her balance. She then put both feet down on the ground in accomplishment and clapped to herself for doing it.

Julie fries again but this time she goes too fast and falls over. As she hits the floor her hip hits first and lands with a thud. She brushes it off with an “oww” as she stands back up. “What next?”

"had she balancing difficultes because her hear problem or did she simpley need to pratice?" the teacher asked herself loocking Julie "ok now try to do this!" she said them showing another exercise with the arms, someting very simple to see if the little Julie successed to do it.

Miss Wang saw that the little girl successed to do more easily the second exercise but Pam had some difficult to do it. 

"ok little girl! Do we do a pause for check the diapers" miss Wang said going to check Pam diaper and seeing that it was wet then the teacher took the  portable changing table and put it on the floor "who wants to be the first?" the nanny asked them. 

Julie looked over at Pam and then said in a soft voice “I poopies” and went to the wall to face it, so she could have some privacy. She grunted and grunted and finally she started to push the poop out. She didn’t know why it was so hard today but she was having some success going. She finally got it all out of her and turned around to go to Miss Wang to get changed.

Miss Wang felt immediately the smell from Julie's diaper so she went to take a clean diaper and what she needed to a diaper change, she brought her to the portable changing table that was on the floor making lay the little girl down on it. So the teacher began to undress the little girl opening the button in the groin of Julie's onesie and untaping Julie diaper before rise the little girl for the ankles and use the front of the diaper to detach the pieces of poop from her butty, then she took some wipes and cleaned Julie's butty and her private parts. 

While she was being changed she told Miss Wang “it hurted when it came out.” Hopefully Miss Want noticed the bruise starting to form on Julie’s hip from the fall earlier, she landed really hard. Once she was cleaned up and in a new diaper she stood up and hugged her teacher around her neck. “I wike you”

while Miss Wang was chaiging her diaper the teacher noticed a big bruise in Julies hip, she didn't say anithing t the little girl, but she he did not think badly about it because she saw how Julie behaved with her mom, and then she exluded immediatly child abuses, but she decided anyway to ask about Julie "Julie honey. Could you say how did you do the bruise in your butty?" the teacher asked to the little girl.

Julie thought about it, it wasn’t there this morning. “When I falled??” She says in more of a question than an answer. She wasn’t sure when it happened, “not there today morning.” she tells Miss Wang. 

"ok Julie!" miss Wang said deciding to not insist she would ask about to her mom understanding that wouldn't have any other information From the little girl then she put her a layer of cream, she and a clean diaper before dress her again. Then it was Pam's turn who had a very wet diaper. 

Julie was happy to be in a clean diaper, as she was finished being dressed she got up and went over to the little book shelf. She took a book from it and started to flip through the pages of The Little Engine That Could, maybe they could have story time after Pam was changed.

Miss Wang changed the wet diaper to Pam and she throw it in the trash then she looked Julie picking Julie up and bringing her next the little girl and she sat down on the floor satting on a chair and asking to the little girls to sat down on the floor "Julie could you give me those book?" the teacher asked gently to Julie. 

Julie was surprised when she was picked up and brought over to where Pam and Miss Wang were, but was happy when she was asked to hand the book to her teacher. She smiled up as she handed the book to her, “the choo choo book?” she asks wondering what the title was. 

"yes little one" the teacher said wearing her glasses, opening the book and starting to read the first page for the little girls, Pam was putting her pacifier in her mouth while she stayed sat down on the floor, it was a very relaxing moment for the little girl so that she peed in her diaper without notice it

Julie really liked this book, and when the train started with the “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can’s” Julie said them too, she even did her arms like little pistons during that part. Maybe this book can be used as a good motivation tool for her to reintroduce her to the larger class. Julie was really into this book and wasn’t tired after her little nap, she hung onto every word.

Miss Wang observed smiling what Julie was doing hoping to  help Julie to overcome her difficulties, she looked Pam who affectionately put he arms on Julie shoulders and smiled before continue to read the book

"Pam is very sweet!" the teacher said her self "and Julie is very relaxed, maybe tomorrow we could try to add two children, may two very quiet children" she said her self before continue to read the books. 

Julie listened to the whole book, when most kids loose interest halfway through. She really liked trains and anything to do with them. Julie didn’t know what Miss Wang was planning but was enjoying this new room and the quietness of it, soon her tummy rumbled and she knew it was close to lunch time.

Heather heard a knock on the door to her home, it as her two best friends, Brittany and Lynn. They were officially Julie’s god mothers and came to spend the day and evening with Julie and Heather and didn’t know Julie was in a new school and really didn’t know about Julie wearing diapers again.

Heather answered the door, “hey, Britt, hey Lynn” she greets each of her friends with a hug, “what are you two doing here?”

Miss Wang heard Julie's belly that grumbled synchronised with that of Pam making a smile "Here there is someone hungry. Is it lunchtime yet?" the teacher said looking her swatch "Let's go ti eat gnum gnum!" the teacher said to the two little girls taking Julie's condiment, little girls hands, and bringing them to the canteen. 

Nanny Melinda was talking with Heather when the door bell rang, and the nanny looked the woman go to open the door and welcome her friends, the woman introduced herself to the two women. 

Julie was hoping that she would be allowed back into the small quiet room to eat that she was taken to yesterday. As they are walk-in get towards the canteen Julie sees other kids headed there as well, she stops in her tracks and doesn’t want to go any farther “me no go in there Miss Wang... it loud”

"listen Julie!" the teacher said crouching stooping to look the girl in the eyesand caressing Julie red hair "now we will go to the same room where we ate yesterday, but to go here we need to pass where there are the the other children. Ok?" she said picking her up and taking Pam's hand. Miss Wang brought the two girls to the silent reffettory room.