LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie was having so much fun taking the little stems off of the green beans. She lost track of time and didn’t want to go back to class. When the nurse said she had to go back, she looked around “no, only go back with Miss Wang! I still no like you!” she returned to the cooks and continued helping them with the green beans. If the nurse wanted to make an issue then Julie will have another temper tantrum, even bigger than the first. Hopefully Miss wang will bring Leo.

Now that in the classroom there was the silent miss Wang went recover Julie from the kitchen, she had predict that she was to the kitchen then she was going to take her.

"hello Julie!" the teacher said her smiling "ready to return to the class?" she asked her with hands behind her back. 

Julie heard her name and turns her head around as her little arms are up to the elbows in meat. She smiles at Miss Wang, when she was asked if she was ready to go back to class she shook her head “no! I no go to class ever! I no like all the people!”

"um... Don't you want play with Pam?" the teacher asked to Julie "do you know that that she was sad because she missed you?" miss Wang said her sweetly "and your little friend lion missed you too" she said her showing her Mr. Leo "he didn't say me his name because he is too shy, would you like tel me his name?" 

Julie turned and looked at Miss Wang and said “I miss her too, but I no want to be near no one else!” She then turned to the cook and asks her “wash hands please? Need help!” While the cook was washing her meat covered hands with warm water and soap she turned to Miss Wang and told her “if he no want to tell you then you not good nuff for it!!” For whatever reason she is having an issue with adults today that want her to mingle with others. It’s exactly what happened at her other school.

once her hands were washed she stood by the cooks and told miss wang with an attitude “I no go in there if other kids are there! I no like loud! I want sssssshhhhhhhhhh” she says as she holds a finger to her lips. She wasn’t going to budge from the cooks side unless she was going to a quiet room where no one else was or home. She has had enough of this school.

"Maybe we have a classroom with no other child!" the teacher said her "but I should entrust you to another teacher for today" miss Wang said her gently "do we go to call Pam?" the teacher asked her offering her hand to bring her to call her little friend. 

Julie looked at Miss Wang like she lost her damn mind “no! I stay with you! No like no one else!” She sits on the floor and throws a huge temper tantrum. She isn’t having it with her teacher today, she really likes Miss Wang and wants to stay with her.

One of the cooks comes over to Miss Wang while Julie was screaming her little head off and asks “do you have a small set of noise cancelling headphones that she can wear? I think it is the noise from the other kids that makes her uncomfortable, not the kids themselves. Otherwise if there is a small classroom where she can go that has huge bouncy balls, punching bags, sensory walls, and other things that will help kids with all sorts of sensory issues, then that is the place for her.” She explains herself “my son is autistic and can’t deal with loud noises or other people very well, sometimes when he gets overwhelmed he needs a place that he can go to calm his senses down. Is there a classroom like that here?”

"yes! I wanted bring her here" the teacher said to the coock before ask her if she could look Julie if while she went to take Pam and search some one who could substitute her in her classrom, then miss Wang asked to Julie if she wanted go with her before take her hand and bring her to a her classroom o take Pam and then she brougth the two little girls to a more silent room. When she solved allthing she return to the kitchen to recover Julie. When miss Wang returned holding Pam's hand:

"do we go to the new classroom?" miss Wang asked to Julie offering her her oher hand.

The cook calmed Julie down and told her that she was going to a special room that is quiet with Miss Wang. Julie heard this and wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up just as Miss Wang came back with Pam. Julie saw Pam and Leo, before she ran to her friend she turns and gives the cook a giant hug “thanks Olive for letting me make meat. I love it here” she smiles up at the cook who hugs the small child back.

Julie then turns around and runs towards Pam, she gets to her friend and hugs her “I sorry for weaving yous. I no like lot of kids.” She says as she grabs onto Miss Wang’s other hand holding Leo with her free hand hugging it closely. She looks up at Miss Wang and tells her “I readies”

Miss Wang brought the two little girls to a new classroom not far from where he was staying before, she opened the door and the window lighting up the classroom. It was big and luminoso, there were two shelfs with books to read and to colour, and a changing table with diapers. 

"then!" miss Wang said seating down on the big and very soft carpet on floor and invitating the two girls to seat down "what do you want do?" she asked to the little girls "we have toys to play, books to read and colours, we are spoiled for choice!" 

Julie found a large pastel colored textured rug on the floor and sat on it and started rubbing the different bumps. She soon was  on her tummy rubbing with her whole arm. It seemed to soothe her down more than anything. No one has checked her diaper since she got to school and it is pretty close to leaking.

She keeps slowly rubbing her arm on the rug oblivious to what Miss Wang or Pam we’re doing. 

"but maybe it's better change your diaper before" miss Wang said to Julie picking her up and bringing her to the changing table where she layed down the little girl before pull her shorts down and open the button on her groin to untape her diaper and open it. The teacher took some wipes and cleaned Julie's private parts before replace the wet diaper with a cleaned diaper. "ok!" She said squeezing a bit of cream on her fingers and spreading on Julie's privates before close her diaper and tape it. 

"OK" the teacher said "now it's Pam's turn!" she said helping Julie to get off the changing table and picking Pam up. 

Julie didn’t want to be picked up off the ground. She started screaming “NO, NO, NO, NO! ME STAY ON THE FLOOR!!!!!” She doesn’t want to leave the textured rug for any reason, it is the one thing that is soothing her. Julie rolls onto her back so Miss Wang can change her on the floor, but she is still feeling the different bumps on the rug with her hands as she is being changed. After she is finished changed she rolls back onto her tummy and keeps rubbing the rug, she soon falls asleep.

Miss Wang asked to Pam if she wanted to be changed on the floor too, then the woman put the little girl on the portable changing table too and started to undress her to change her diaper before the little girl yawned and fell asleep. Miss Wang put the pacifier in Julie mouth and she started to do read a book while the little girls were sleeping. 

(Julie’s pacifier is attached to her onesie with a strap)

Julie sleeps, but her sleep is plagued with bad dreams of her daddy's accident, she tosses and turns in her sleep. She soon wakes up sitting straight up screaming. This hasn’t happened to her in a long time, not since right after he died.

Miss Wang picked immediately her up give her the pacifier and rocking her to calm her down. Te teacher cuddled the little girl caressing her head and wiping away her tears with her fingers with more delicacy before caressing her back. Maintime Pam too was awaking sucking her pacifier

Julie was comforted by Miss Wang and took her time settling down. She wasn’t even sure what the dream was about but it terrified her. The pacifier calmed her down as she sucked on it, she cuddled into Miss Wang. As the fog was lifted from her brain she knew she was at school and wanted to go play with maybe two other kids. She can’t deal with more than 4 other kids at a time, for now.

But for now she asks Miss Wang “outside?”

"I am glad that you feel more comfortable now" miss Wang said doing a little smile "maybe we can go outside for a hour" the teacher said before check her diaper, then after she checked Pam's diaper too, then she took Julies and Pam's hands and she brought them to the exit of the building and to the playground. Pam said that she wanted play in the sandpit then she took Julie's hand and she bring here while miss Wang sat down on a bench keeping allways an eye on them.

Julie’s diaper was damp from her nightmare but she couldn’t tell anyways right now. She was too excited to go outside. She held Miss Wang’s hand when they met to the playground and sit soon as they were free she followed Pam to the sandpit. Julie sat down in the sand and started to make a sand castle but the sand wouldn’t stick together so she got upset at the sand and started pounding her fists into it “dumb sand! Stick together!”

Miss Wang noticed that Julie was irritated, then she aproached them to asked what was the problem "maybe I can help you" the teacher said Kneeling in the sandbox next Julie and Pam, then the teacher began to pick up the sand at a point press it with her hand "the trick for make a good sand castle is compact the sand well" the teacher explained to the little girl while Pam was looking miss Wang. 

When Miss Wang flipped the castle part over and slid the plastic up the sand just fell apart and that’s when Julie got irritated “see! It no work!” She smashes her fists into her sand again, like it is the sand’s fault. Julie sees a hose beyond the fence and points to it “water Miss Wang, it need water to stick!” She seems happy to figure out a solution to the problem.

"ok!" the teacher said taking the tube and carrying it to next the sand pit and saying them to get out of the sand pit "but only a bit" she specified before open the water to wet a bit the sand. After 30 seconds the teacher closed the tap leaving a little puddle that was immediately absorbed by the sand, then after putting the tube back in place miss Wang invited the little girl to try again. 

Julie mixed the sand with the water during the 30 seconds, as the sand got wet she put it in the castle making plastic part and pushed down real hard until it was full to the top. Afterwards it was too heavy to lift on her own “Pam wanna help flippy it!” she asks her friend as she tries to lift what seems to be 9 pounds of sand.

Pam went to help her little friend to do the sand castle, she did very much of its then she knew how to do make it, she was making the the battlements when the the got up saying

"what beautiful castle! Are you the princesses?" she asked to the little girls with a big smile. 

Julie looked up and giggled “no silly, I no fit inside.” She turned her attention back to making little trees out of the still wet sand. Soon she heard the other kids in the other playground and covered her ears, even from this far away they hurt her ears.

”no, like Miss Wang, they loud.” she points off towards where the sounds are coming from and quickly recovers her ear when they start up again.