LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather went to her room and collapsed on the bed falling asleep immediately.

Morning comes and Heather’s alarm goes off and goes to take a long shower, after the shower she got dressed and heads downstairs to get breakfast started before she has to get Julie up. As she heads down the steps she hears Melinda's alarm goes off.

Melinda searched the button of the Alarm clock And pressed it making a big yawn before get up and go to have a shower, then she went to the kitchen to help Heather to prepare the breakfast for Julie and themselves 

"good morning Heather!" the nanny said to Heather "how have you slept?" she asked her. 

“Morning Melinda, I slept great, I’m just finishing up the coffee and the fruit for us. I was planning on making Julie some peanut butter toast to go with the fruit. I know she really enjoys it and that it has enough protein to last her to lunch.” She says as she pulls out the bread. 

Heather isn’t sure at first but then thinks of “Maybe you could get her school clothes ready for me while I go get her up and change her diaper?” She finishes getting the bowls of fruit ready, washes her hands and then starts to go upstairs to wake Julie up.

Heather walks into Julie’s room, without knocking. She open some the curtains a little, just so there is a enough light to wake Julie up. “Good Morning Julie, time to wake up and get ready for school.” She cheerfully greets Julie as she leans over the side of the crib.

Nanny went to take the onesie of the daycare and a pair of pink shorts for Julie and she put its well folded on the sofa. 

Julie started to whining when a sunshine lit up the room hitting her eyes, she was sleeping so well that she didn't want wake up but her mom picked her up while she was still sucking her pacifier. 

Heather removed the pacifier from Julie’s mouth as she laid her down on the changing table. As she removed Julie’s sleeper she rubbed her warm hands over Julie’s tummy hoping that makes her wake up a little bit more. “Time for a clean diaper and then it’s a yummy breakfast before school. Do you want to take Leo again today?”

Julie made another big yawn while her mom rubbed her belly with her hand than she let her mommy untape and remove her diaper and let her self to be cleaned by her mom. 

maintime Melinda was preparing the table of the kitchen for the breakfast, and she prepared three bowl of cereals. 

Heather had removed the diaper and is changing her into a clean one. After she is finished she puts pink socks on her and a thin white onesie. She picks her up and tosses her into the air before she catches her, “ready to go eat some peanut butter toast and some nice fruit before school?” She asks as she carries her down the stairs as she runs her hand through Julie’s hair. 

Julie let her mommy change her diaper and dress her, and giggled very much when her mom tossed her high, then she let her self to be picked up and carried to the kitchen where she was put in her high chair, she took her toast and started to nibbling it. She liked it very much. Maintime Nanny was talking with Heather about something but Julie was not paying attention about it. 

Heather sat down at the table after she locked the tray into place and sat the bowl of dry cereal onto Julie’s tray. 

Heather was talking about her friends coming to pay a visit today, but didn’t want to cue Julie onto it, since she would much rather stay home and playing with her aunties instead of going to school. “Melinda, some of my gals are coming over today. I hope you don’t make mind the intrusion.”

"oh. Don't worry!" Melinda answered to Heather "thanks for the have informed in advance" she said her while she ate her cereal. When Melinda finished to eat she took her bowl and she put it in the Sink of the kitchen while Julie was drinking a sip of milk from her sippy cup. She had peanut butter around all her mouth that the nanny cleaned with the bib. 

"OK. It's time for brush your teeth" nanny Melinda said gently helping Heather to get Julie free from the high chair "do you want that I Accompany you at daycare or do you think to go alone with her?" the nanny asked to Heather. 

“I think that should be up to Julie.” Heather says as Melinda takes Julie out if the high chair, “Julie, would you like Mommy to take you or Nanny and Mommy to take you to school today?” She waits for Julie to answer her as she finishes up her cereal and fruit. 

Julie said that she wanted go with mommy and nanny  her mom brought her to the bathroom and gave her toothbrush with a bit of toothpaste, than the little girl started to brush her little teeth with nanny who looked her. When she finished she split the toothpaste in the sink and after nanny cleaned her face with a towel. 

"OK do you want go with or without the stroller?" nanny asked to Heather caressing Julie's hair. 

After Julie got done brushing her teeth Heather took her little hand and led her to the living room and laid down the changing mat and her clothes onto the mat. “Oh, I think the stroller will be faster than letting her walk and getting her little legs tired.” Heather replied to Melinda as she lays Julie onto the mat and changes her into her school’s ruby red onesie and the pink shorts that Melinda laid out earlier. As she starts to pull the shorts onto her she sticks her finger into the leg of the diaper to feel how wet Julie is. After the shorts were on Heather put Julie’s shoes onto her and lifts her into the air.

"ok!" Melinda said going to take the stroller and opening it in front of Heather and Julie "come on little Julie" nanny said patting the seat of the stroller before the little girl sat down in it but while the nanny was fastening her belts Julie said that she wanted her mom to do it

"ok!" the nanny said caressing her little head and turning to Heather. 

Heather didn’t hear Julie ask to be fastened into the seat by her, she was in the other room looking through the diaper bag getting it stocked up. She added two more diapers, two more pacifiers and an extra pacifier strap, a hairbrush, an extra set of clothes for school and a bag with some salt and pepper in it for lunch time. 

By the time she turned around the bag was full and on her shoulder. She saw that Julie wasn’t buckled when she went to put a pacifier strap onto Julie’s red onesie. The strap did not have a pacifier attached since Julie didn’t need it right now. After she put the strap on her, Heather buckled Julie into the five point harness.

Heather stands up and straightens her skirt “alright, I think we are ready to go. I just need my purse and then we are set, unless you need anything before we go Nanny.”

"my cellular!" the nanny said with the face of someone who was forgetting something of important and going to taking it and putting in the pocket of her Jeans "I would be in troubles if someone call me and I don't answer" the nanny said going to follow Heather and and Julie outdoor. 

Maggie was fiddling with the pacifier strap while her mom pulled her on the road. 

Heather smiled as she pushes Julie out into the open air as Melinda goes to find her phone. As they wait for Nanny, Heather bends down asks her daughter “Julie, do you want Leo to take to school today?”

Heather smiles and pats Julie’s shoulder “okay, okay, calm down sweetheart, mommy will go get Mr. Leo.” She sees Melinda approaching “Just stay here with Nanny while mommy goes to get him. I’ll only be a sec.” she kisses Julie on the top of her head and runs back inside the house to grab Mr. Leo.

She finds the stuffed lion and runs out of the house, locking it behind her. She gets to Julie and Melinda and she hands her Leo, “ready to go to school now?” 

Julie looked her mom return in the house while nanny was doing back and forth with the stroller to calm down the little girl. When her mom returned and gave the puppet to her little girl Julie hugged it with a very big smile

"can we go now?" the nanny asked smiling to Julie before start to push the stroller. 

Once Julie had Leo in her arms she nodded to Melinda when she asked if she was ready to go. “I think we are all set and that I have everything for school.” She says as she pats the stroller. “What are you looking forward to at school today?” She asks Julie as they walk down the sidewalk towards the school.

"I don't know!" Julie said "I think that I will play and take a lot of funny with Mr. Leo and Pam" she said her her mom the little girl said while she was bouncing Mr. Leo on her knees before hug him. 

Heather pushed Julie as she played with her lion towards the school. Just like yesterday, they see other moms and dads walking their kids to the school in strollers as well. They get to the school grounds and before they enter the schoolyard Heather goes the the front of Julie and starts to unbuckle her. She undoes the leg straps and starts on the shoulder straps, as she finishes unbuckling her she kisses Julie on the forehead as she lifts her out of the stroller. “Ready to go find your friends?” She asks as she holds open the gate for Julie to walk through.