LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather went upstairs and got her clothes ready on her bed and then jumped into the warm shower. She took a 10 minute shower and got all warm and cleaned off from the grass in her toes. Soon she was done with the shower, dried off and got into her play clothes. 

She came down the stairs to see what Melinda and Julie were doing

Nanny Melinda was singing with July the song of "whisky the spider" giggling together the little girl who was seated down on her knees

"mommy!" she said smiling to her mom when she saw the woman go down the stairs and opening the her arms. 

Heather listened to the song and then as Julie said mommy she replies “Julie!” and opened her arms wide to catch Julie. After she caught Julie she lifts her up “Hi Juliebug! Are you and nanny having so much fun down here?”

Julie did yes to her mommy's, before snuggle in her arms up resting her little head to her shoulder a did a yawn, discovering herself more tired than she thought. She was tired for all that play in the garden and  she wouldn't mind a short nap then she put her thumb in her mouth before relax her self in her mommy's arms wanting to be cuddled by her. 

“Nanny can you get the portacrib ready for Julie please. I think she needs a nap before dinner.” Heather says as she rocks Julie back and forth as she looks for a pacifier. She found a pacifier and put it into Julie’s mouth.

"yes I can!" the nanny said going  to take the portable crib for Julie carrying it to the living room, and setting it for Julie who was sucking her pacifier.

"noot! cuddles!" Julie did when she saw the crib settled in front of her before put her thumb in her mouth when the pacifier fell from her mouth. 

“Cuddles then it’s a nice nap” she says as she picks up the pacifier that fell but was caught by the ribbon holding it onto Julie’s clothes and pops it back into her daughter’s mouth.  “Would you like to watch a show while we cuddle?”

Julie did yes with her little head smiling behind her pacifier in her mommy's arms, resting her little head to the woman shoulder enjoying that pleasant moment. Than she let her mom seat down on the sofa and let her self to be seated down on her knees resting her self to her mom and sucking her pacifier. 

Heather sat down and made sure that the pacifier was still in Julie’s mouth. Heather really didn’t want to put Julie down for a nap since she just woke up from one a little bit ago before the sprinkler and snack. She thought Julie would be more hungry than tired. But if Julie is sleepy she will just let rock Julie on the couch and snuggle her as she falls asleep. “Shhhhh Julie shhhhh, lets rest our head for a minute” she says as she slowly rocks her daughter back and forth.

Julie was relaxing in her mommy's arms sucking her pacifier. She wasn't tired but she wanted enjoying that pleasant moment in witch her mom gave her so much attentions. She was resting her little head to her mommy's shoulder when Melinda returned with the portable crib

"it seems that someone is mommy's girl!" nanny said caressing Julie's hair and seating down on the sofa next Heather and Julie. 

“She is a mommies girl” she says rubbing Julie’s back space she continues to rock her. “Maybe mommies girl can help us with dinner for tonight instead of taking a nap. What do you think Julie? Do you think you can help us with dinner? You can help make the meatballs!”

Julie did yes to her mommy's "I like prepare meatballs!" Julie said to her mommy

"I Bet that it's will be very good!" nanny said smiling tickling Julie tummy who squirmed giggling "I can't wait to taste its!" the nanny said smiling touching Julie's little nose with her index finger. 

“Can you tell mommy what you would like to season the meatballs with? Do you want them to be regular old Italian meatballs or would you like some special curry ones?” She asks as all three women are cuddled up together on the couch.

“It’s a good thing I went to the spice market this weekend isn’t it!” She says smiling and rocking Julie back and forth. “Just let mommy know when you are ready to start dinner.” She says as she cuddles her daughter not wanting to move

Melinda nodded to Heather while Julie was closing her eyes, relaxing herself putting her thumb in her mouth and resting her little head to her mom chest when her bell sterted to gruble

"ops some one here is hungry!"  the nanny said to Heater "Julie honey do we go to prepear the meatballs?" she asked to the little girl who did yes smiling before be picked up by nanny "let's go to wash our little hands!" the nanny said smiling carring the little girl to he bathroom.

Heather heard her belly grumble and looks down “oops it sounds like someone is getting hungry. Why don’t you go get all the meat out while I get the other things out Julie and then we can wash our hands before touching the meat.” She says happily as she stands Julie up on the floor. 

"ok!" the little girl said going to the bathroom where she wash her hands with the soap on the sink before start to play doing the soap bubbles distracting her self. Nanny was suspicious because it took too long then she went to check what the little girl was doing and she found her playing and giggling in the bathroom:

"didn't you forget anything?" the nanny said smiling to the little girl 

"look nanny!" Julie said her showing a big bubble but that exploded some seconds after 

"oh!" she nanny said her "what do you think about play with them tomorrow when you will return from the daycare?" she asked her 

"yeeee!" Julie said smiling while the nanny rinsed her hands an washed her hands too and picked her up to carry the little girl to the kitchen. 

Heather was preparing the curry meatballs as Nanny was carrying in Julie, “what ok you so long Julie? Did you get distracted with the bubbles again?” She asks her daughter knowing that she loved to play with bubbles.

”Are you ready to help me make the spice mixture for the meat?” She asks as she has all the ingredients out on the counter and Julie’s stool is waiting for her right by her mom.

”Melinda, would you be so kind to start making the sub rolls for the meatball sandwiches and some quick bread for dessert please?”

Julie did yes with her little head giggling while she was put on her ready stool ready to help her mommy

"OK!" the nanny said going to take the loaves and returned to the kitchen taking one and cutting one in half with a bread knife "How many sandwiches you think to prepare?" nanny asked to Heather. 

“I think three sandwiches will be plenty, and I was thinking about some zucchini bread for dessert” Heather says to Melinda then turns her attention towards Julie. “Julie you are in charge of mixing up the spice, can you tell me what is your plan is?” She asks as she rubs Julie’s back.

"for the sandwich it could be good a bit of spicy paprika but not too much" the little girl said going to to take it from the spice rack "and for the zucchini bread we can use a cinnamon to adjust the flavor adjust the taste and ginger to give that extra touch" 

Heather bent down to Julie and kisses her head “that sounds like a wonderful idea sweetie, but you just work on the meatballs for now and we can figure out the spices for the bread after the meatballs are in the oven. Since we are going to give some bread to your teacher tomorrow.” She hugs Julie from behind. Heather soon starts to mix the two kinds of meat together along with all the other ingredients just waiting for the spices, “ready with the spices Julie?” 

Julie went to take the spices that she choosed from the  spice rack and returned to the table where the women were coocking

"Wait! I help you!" nanny said taking Julie and putting her on the stool

"yes mommy"  Julie  said when she was ready to spiece the food.  She didn't put very much spiece in the food, the just enough dosage because she didn't want that the spieces cover the flavors of the food, more she thougt that Nanny didn't like he too spiced food.