LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"what do you think about something for young women?" nanny asked to Heater "I have someting in mind yet. You will see that you will like it" she said doing an enthusiastic smile "I can't wait! I loved this comics very much and I bet that you will like it very much too!"  she said her

“Oh, I would like that very much. If you recommend it, then I’m sure I’ll love it.” Heather says enthusiastically as she finishes the veggies on her plate. “You almost done with your snack Julie?” She asks as she sees the plate emptying 

"yes I'm Full" Julie Said eating the last piece of carrots while nanny was talking with with her mom "mommy do we go to play?" she Julie asked her pulling the sleeve of her sweater to attire her attention. 

As Heather and Melinda we’re talking she feels her shirt sleeve being tugged “yes, sweetie. What is it?” She asks... “oh, you want to go play? Of course we can go play. I was thinking we could play in the backyard for awhile. Maybe get the sprinkler out?”

Melinda looked Julie smiling sweetly while she the little girl was pulling her mommy skirt "can I play me too?" the nanny asked smiling to Julie who thought about a little but in the end she did yes with her little head "I have some spare clothes  that I use in this kind of case" the nanny said "then I go to change myself. I will return soon" she said going in he room. 

“That sounds great Nanny!” Heather says as she picks Julie up out of the high hair as Melinda goes to change her clothes. “It looks like you are going to have a new playmate today Julie!” She says as she puts Julie onto the he floor by all her toys “Did you make any friends at school today?” She asks as it takes Nanny a little longer than expected.

Melinda got in her room to change her clothes, she removed her skirt, her shirt and her bra to wear a green pairs of shorts and a pink t-shirt

"here I am!" she said smiling "I change my self to don't wet those clothes" she explained to Heather "Let's play?" the nanny asked to Julie who was taking her hand. 

“Of course Nanny I understand play clothes! Let’s go out to the backyard and play and maybe Julie can tell us about the good parts of school. Did Leo have fun at school today Julie?” Heather asks her daughter as she walks outside to the sandbox.

Julie took nanny and her mommy's hand and followed them to the garden "yes mommy! I knew a very nice little girl!" the little girl said "what is her name?" nanny asked very interested 

"Pam" the little girl answered 

"oh! Did you Hear?" nanny asked to Heather "she did a little friend" 

“I did hear that she made a new friend Nanny! That’s such an awesome thing Julie! Does Pam have a favorite animal that she brings to school too?” She asks as she sets up the sprinkler in the middle of the yard.

"yes! she has an hippopotamus which is called miss Hippo" Julie said to  her mommy looking her setting the sprinkler

"wouldn't be nice if  she invite her to play here sometimes?" Melinda suggested to Heather smiling while she helped her to set the sprinkler. 

“Miss hippo sounds like a really nice hippo, did Leo and Miss hippo get along?” She asks Julie as she sits the sprinkler down then says to Melinda “It’s would be a very lovely thing to do... I just want to get to know her mom before I invite them over to my house is all.” She says as she turns on the sprinkler and it sprays cold water up like a fountain and as the water comes back down it lands like it is raining over them. 

"maybe the next time you could meat her" Melinda said her smiling before go to play with Julie "would you like come to play with us?" the nanny asked to Heather while Julie was jumping on the sprinkler making the water spry. 

“I would like that... maybe we can meet her at school tomorrow if Julie introduces us to Pam and Miss Hippo.” Heather says smiling looking at her clothes and shrugs “sure why not... I’d like to play with you two!” She takes off her shoes and socks so they don’t get wet and then jumps into the sprinkler.

Julie nodded when her mother said that she wanted know Pam and her parents, and she was very happy for it. She was taking a lot of funny jumping on the sprinkler and seeing the spry of water that wetted her. Soon she was wet soggy, so much that her diaper too was very wet. 

When Julie came over to her Heather bent down to her daughter and just took off her diaper. “There, now go have fun... but no poopies in the yard. Understand young lady?” She holds her still so she can’t wiggle away until she gets an answer about the poop in the yard. She doesn’t hold her hard but just wants to know Julie knows what she means.

Heather knows that the fence is super tall so no one can see her naked daughter, unless they were to peek over the top of the 6 foot tall fence.

Julie said yes before and she thought blushing she returned to the sprinkler. She didn't start to jump immediately and she was a little embarrassed because she never stayed in the garden so naked and thought nanny took her hands jumping on the sprinkler the little girl looked sometime around fearing someone who could see her. 

"maybe you could bring the potty here to the garden to avoid this regrettable eventuality" Melinda suggested to Heather. 

Heather nodded and went inside and grabbed the portable potty and brought it out to the backyard. “Julie, your potty is right here!” She says pointing towards the purple and blue sparkly potty. “It’s okay if you are outside nakey, most girls your age do it when they play in the backyard with water when no friends are over.” She says as she jumps back into the sprinkler.

Julie was taking a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler when after a pair of hours she felt the need to poop but she was taking too much fun to interrupt the play

"Julie is it all OK?" the nanny asked her noticing that she didn't jump with the same energy "are you tired?" she asked her but the little girl touched her belly because she started to hurt it "do you need the potty?" she asked to the little girl who did yes with her little head "ok little one. Come on!" the nanny said offering her hand that the little girl took letting her self to be brought to the potty. 

After an hour the sprinkler shuts off on its own and Heather puts it away as Melinda deals with Julie. Heather doesn’t notice that Julie has to poop, she just thinks she is tired and needs some dinner. As Heather comes out from the corner of the house she sees Julie at the potty as Nanny puts her on it, “Why didn’t you tell mommy you needed to go potty Julie? It’s okay that you do.”

"I was taking very much funny and I didn't want stop to play" Julie answered to her mom while she was pooping in the potty, 

"I noticed it and I brought her to the potty" the nanny said to the woman giving her a pack of wipes "did you finish?" the nanny asked to Julie who was peeing in the potty too. 

"I finished!" Julie said to her mom before let her self to be helped to step up from the potty. 

“Have nanny wipe you while I go get us some towels from the container by the back door.” She says still dripping wet, she didn’t change into her play clothes like Melinda did so she is wearing her clothes from when she picked up Julie at school. They are heavy on her and she just needs to get dry and thinks Julie do Melinda need to also. 

She gets the towels from the opaque container and brings them outside, as she comes back Julie is wiped clean and holds one open for her “come to mommy and lets get dried off and into some dry clothes.”

When Julie finished to do poop the nanny layed her down and took her for the ankles rising her down and cleaning her butty and little butterfly with some wipes before take a clean diaper and put it under her butty closing it on his groin and taping it "All done!" she said rising Julie up and bringing her in the house "I thought that outside she could take cold" she said to Heather when she saw her next the scale"

“That’s what I was thinking that she would catch a cold outside when she is all wet... so let’s go find you some clean play clothes while Nanny gets dried off and dressed.” Heather takes Julie to the stack of play clothes she has downstairs and grabs a light pink shirt that has a giraffe eating some leaves on it and some darker pink pants and lays her daughter down and starts dressing her as Melinda is gone.

When Melinda comes back Heather says “oh good, now that you are back I can go get dried off and into some clean clothes. I might take a quick warm shower while I’m at it since I’m cold.”

Melinda went in her room where she removed her all wet clothes and after she changed her self she returned to the living room where the nanny saw the Heater who was dressing Julie

"ok come on Julie" she said seating down on the sofa and putting the little girl on her knees.