LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather sees Julie’s thumb go back into her mouth and she gently pulls it out again “no no Julie, pacis are only for sleepy time. It’s time to start the afternoon sweet pea, so no more thumbs.” She pats her daughters hand as she lays it on her tummy. As she stands her up she holds her hand, “come, come lets get your milk. Do you want a snack too?” she asks as she leads Julie to the kitchen table.

Julie pouted when her mom removed her inch from her mouth before rest herself to her mom want to be cuddled a bit. She was loving very much the attentions that her mom was giving her. 

“Now, let’s go get you a snack before we start playing!” She picks Julie up and sits her in the new high chair that was delivered while she was at school. “Mommy will get you some milk and some carrots and tomatoes, would you like some cucumbers too?” She asks her daughter 

Julie did yes with her little head while her mom picked her up, she liked vegetables very much, and let her self to be carried downstairs and to the kitchen. The little girl let herself to be seated down on the high chair looking her mom who mounted the tray in the high chair. 

Heather went over to the counter, picked up and brought over to the high chair a bowl with little tomatoes, baby carrots and some yellow peppers. “Here you go Julie, let mommy cut up the cucumber for you.”

Julie said yes before loock her mom who cut the vegetables for her with much curiosity, she smiled thinking that probably she could had cut the vegetables good like her mom if her mom would let her the knife, but she never used the knife then she knew that her mom he would never let her try the knife than she neither try to ask it her. 

Heather and Melinda were cutting up the vegetables for a vegetable tray as Heather asks Melinda, “is Julie old enough to start helping me in the kitchen or is she still too young Nanny?” 

"yes!" nanny said smiling "surely not enough to usethe knife!  but we could take advantage from her superfine palate" she said to Heater before taking a wood spoon from a drawer and giving it to the little girl "here is Julie!" she said to the little girl "You are our ufficial taster!" she said to the little girl giving the her the wood spoon like a scepter "this is a very big honor. isn't it?" she asked to Heater.

Julie accepted her appointment very seriously  taking the spoon from nanny Melinda's hand. "I accept this appointment!" Julie said very happily while nanny caressed her red hair

“Of course I wouldn’t want her to use the knife yet, maybe she can start with the vegetable peeler.” She suggests as Melinda day takes a spoon over to Julie to have her taste. “It is a very big honor Nanny... so? How does it taste official taste tester?” She asks Julie how the dip tastes.

Julie smiled  feeling herself very important when her mom confirmed what nanny had said and she wanted do her best in her engagement, than she was observing the two women who cooked with a lot of attention. 

Soon Heather and Melinda have finished the vegetable tray with radishes, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, yellow and orange bell peppers and cauliflower and brings it over to the table along with the dip. There are already two other plates on the table and Heather sits down and gets one, fills it with veggies and starts to eat.

Heather put a bib on Julie and sat back down. They were having a light snack after Julie’s nap, this wasn’t exactly a meal. “Do you want a radish Julie?” She asks her daughter not knowing if she has ever had a radish.

Julie did yes with her little head, she never ate radishes but she wanted taste it. Then nanny Melinda took a radish "do you prefer peel fot your daughter or am I on it?" she asked to Heather. 

“The peeling never hurt anyone, let her try it with and without the peeling,” Heather tells Melinda as she puts a dab of the dip on Julie’s plate “here is your dip you helped with. Anything else you want to try on this plate?”

Julie indicated a carrot before say that she would wanted it cut into rounds before start to eat her radish "I think that thay could be better with a tip of salt" the little girl said to her mom "could I have it?" she asked to her mom. 

“You have carrots on your plate Julie, little ones, they are the same ones over here, do you need more carrots?” She asks as Julie tastes the radish, Heather passes her the salt “here you go sweetie, here is the salt”

Julie did yes with her little head when her mom asked her if she wanted more carrot before put a bit of salt on her plate, dip the peeled radish on it and eat it saying that so it was better, then she looked her mom put the carrots in her dish before start to eat it enjoying its. 

“Try some of the radish with the skin Julie, it gives it a peppery taste.” She hands her daughter a slice of radish with the red skin on as she gives her some broccoli florets.

Julie tasted the slice of radish appreciating it very much before take another slicewith her little fork together the broccoli, she liked eat vegetable very much and she had allways eaten it willingly. While she was eating her little snack with her mommy and nanny she started to pee in her diaper hoping that her mom didn't notice it.

Heather didn’t notice that Julie peed herself, she will only notice when she picks Julie up out of the high chair. “Julie, did you know that Nanny reads comic books? How cool is that?” Heather asks her daughter dying to initiate a conversation.

"realy?" Julie asked her "do adults read comics?" Julie asked incredulously, she belived that only kid read it

"yes!" nanny answered her smiling "there are both comics for kids both comics for bigs"

"I like comics and videogames" Julie said to her nanny "I like doraemon it's very funny!" the little girl said her with a big smile "I read very much Comics in the net"

As Julie and Melinda talk about comics Heather feels left out since she never read comic books and has nothing to add to the conversation except “would you like to go to a comic book store tomorrow Julie?”

"yes mommy!" Julie answered to her "I would like it very much!" she said smiling. Melinda understood that Heather felt excluded from the conversation "would you like if I recommend you some comics to read? In this way you could aproach more easily to your daughter and support a conversation with us" Melinda propose to Heather. 

“Good, then after your nap tomorrow we will go to the comic book store. I hope Nanny knows a good one” she says laughing a bit because she must know a good one. As Melinda led Herman if she would be interested she happily nodded “oh, I would enjoy that very much! I never knew where to get started.” she admits to Melinda.