LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather wrote the appointment down on the calendar on the fridge, “the only problem is that it’s during school hours. Do we tell the school tomorrow about the appointment?” Heather asks as she sits down on the couch 

"I think that it's better" Melinda said to Heather going in Julie's room to check her "maybe a baby monitor could be useful" the nanny said to the woman "in this way we could check Julie with out go in her room!". When the nanny arrived in Julie's room she saw Julie who turned in her crib. 

While Melinda checked on Julie, Heather found the old monitor and hooked it up to make sure it worked. As Melinda came back down Heather says “I have her old one, it doesn’t have a way for you to look at her but we can hear her.”

"Perfect!" the nanny said "in this way we will be able to check her constantly" she said "did you find something to do in your free time?" nanny asked to Heather while she try the baby monitor. 

Heather looks down and twiddles her thumbs “no, no I haven’t come up with anything.” She isn’t sure what to do with her free time. “Maybe I should buy some paints and start painting.”

Heather honestly wasn’t sure if Julie liked painting or not, but would ask her “I don’t know Melinda, she was always such a daddies girl. She liked playing ball, fishing, hunting, sports. She was never into girly things so it made it hard to get a connection with her.”

"oh! I never expected that!" Melinda said "she seem so girly! Not that those hobbies are wrong" she said her "I think that you should make her try something new, maybe you could discover a her new talent of her and maybe you and your daughter could get closer to each other" she said "if she don't behave like... Patience!" 

Heather nods “she does seem so girly but deep down I know she hides it away so she doesn’t think of her daddy. Should I ask her if she wants to paint or should I just buy it and force her to do it? I don’t want to make her do something if she would rather draw or paint figurines.” She thinks about it, “maybe we should take her to the craft store so she can pick something for herself. What do you enjoy doing Melinda?”

"it's better if you don't force her to do anything" Melinda answered her "it could be counterproductive, it's better if invite her to try one time: if she likes it you buy her the the necessary material, while if she doesn't like it patience!" 

Heather nods, and asks again “what are your hobbies Melinda? I assume that you have some when you aren’t helping with families.” She asks as she pours two cups of tea. She hands one to Melinda without asking if she wanted a cup or not.

"thanks!" Melinda answered to the woman taking the cup of tea "I am a... compulsive reader and a little "nerd"" the nanny answered giggling "I read  everything: novels, comics, light novels. I like write stories and drow comics too but only at the amateur level " she said to the woman smiling very happy. She liked very much talk about her passions. 

“Welcome” Heather says as the cup of tea is taken from her. She listens as Melinda says she is a nerd. She couldn’t picture Nanny as a nerd, “I don’t see you as a nerdy person Melinda, you are truly wonderful. Maybe Julie would enjoy comic books?” Heather sips her tea and thinks about Julie, she doesn’t want to make her do something she doesn’t like but she has no idea what she is into nowadays.

"maybe!" the nanny answered making a little giggle " "we have only to understand what genre she could like!" said to Heather "there are so many!" than she drunk another sip of tea "do you know that you aren't the first person that said this to me?" she said to Heather smiling "I hope that this my passion doesn't make a bad idea of me in you"

Heather sat down her cup of tea “of course I don’t think bad of you. Everyone has their own hobbies, why would I think less of you? Julie likes to fish, you like comic books, my friends like to knit. Everyone has their own thing.” She picks up her tea and sips it slowly as it is still very warm.

"many people think that it's a very bad hobby" nanny said her drinking another sip of tea "but it's not true. There isn't a single serious scientific publication that supports this idea" nanny said her "Indeed! Actually it's the exact contrary. Unfortunately there are many prejudices"

“Well, I haven’t hear any so it’s okay by me. I had some friends as a kid who loved Iron Man so I know the people who read them aren’t bad it’s just some people that say those things. Like how they used to say violent video games influenced kids into violence, it’s just not true.” She pats Melinda’s hand as they hear Julie stir

She nods, “I’ll go get her and bring her down here to change her. I figure if she only gets changed in her room it will make it harder for her to get changed in public.” She drinks the rest of her tea and stands up to get Julie.

Heather walks upstairs and opens Julie’s room to see if her daughter is awake 

"mommy!" Julie said rising her arms to be picked up by her mom with pacifier still in her mouth, during the sleep she wetted her diaper two times and it couldn't keep more the pee. Maintime Nanny was putting right the teapot and the crockery  so that Heather shouldn't have cared. 

“Julie!” She says as she picks her daughter up out of the crib. “Let’s go downstairs and change your wet diaper and clothes.” She carries Julie downstairs and lays her down and sees the wipe she that are set out for her “thanks, Nanny for the wipes. She wet through her clothes, can you pick out some comfortable clothes for her to wear while we are at home?”

Heather pulls down Julie’s pants and puts the to the side. She untapes the diaper and starts wiping down Julie.

Julie did yes with her little head making a big yawn and resting her self to her mom, she let herself to be carried downstairs and lay down on the floor she she put her thumb in her mouth while her mother untaped her diaper 

"of course!" Melinda said going in Julie's room where she opened a draw of the drawer and take a pink baby romper with some clips on the groin omper with a little girl with a kitty printed on the chest for Julie.

Heather sees her daughter put her thumb into her mouth and she pulls the thumb out of her mouth “please don’t suck on your thumb sweetie it will make your teeth all funky and please don’t make me get the thumb guard out Julie.” 

She changes her daughter’s diaper into a clean thick daytime diaper. As she tapes the new diaper on she sees Nanny come down with the cute pink romper, she takes the romper and sits it on the floor. She helps Julie sit up and takes the pj shirt off her and replaces it with the romper, she snaps up the crotch and stands her up “there you go... all set. Now let’s go get you some milk.”

Julie wanted anyways something to put in her mouth and she begun to search her pacifier but she began to whine because she didn't find it then she put her thumb in her mouth again hoping that her mom would remove it from her mouth.