LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie wasn’t sure where they were going but then they got to the mess hall and she can see that it is full of kids. She looks panicked. She covers her ears and sits down besides Pam. She looks at the food and isn’t sure she will like it but she doesn’t want to hear the loud kids either, so she just doesn’t eat.

The teacher noticed that Julie was uncomfortable and aproached her caressing her little head "I understand that you wasn't good in this moment, I am here with you. OK?" she said to the little girl caressing her back. 

"ok little one!" she said taking her little hand and bringing her to the classroom while Pam was asking herself why her little friend did not eat with her, she was sad for it. Miss Wang took Julie's in a smoller canteen room that was much less crowded "is it better now?" the teacher asked to the little girl. 

Julie followed Miss Wang into the small room and sits down. As she is asked if this is better she nodded smiling but then notices she is all alone. She asks her teacher “Pam? Can Pam come too?”

"surely!" the teacher said her going to take the little girl "I'll eat next you too, ok?" she said going to to take Pam. 

"Pam! Do you want eat with Julie?" she asked to the little girl who did yes with her little head doing a big smile before take her dish and follow her teacher to the refettory where her friend was and she sat down in front of her her friend while the teacher sat down to her table checking the little girl's who talked while they ate. 

Julie likes that she gets to eat in a quiet spot and nods that the teacher can join her too.

As she sits there in the small room she eats quietly and then she sees Pam come in and she gets up and says happily “Pam! You come to eat with me!” She pays the seat next to her for Pam to sit.

Pam ate the rice with her friend talking with her about "my little pony" her favorite TV show, she liked that show very much and she wanted talk about with her new friend she liked talk about Rambow Dash her favorite character of the show. 

Julie wasn’t into My Little Pony as much as Pam was but she listened to her talk very fast as she ate her noodles. She didn’t like the taste, it was bland. As soon as Pam took a breath she asked Miss Wang “is there pepper anywhere?”

"sorry but no" miss Wang said sadly "I understand that you don't like it. But if you eat all you will have a dessert" she said her smiling "do you want the dessert?" she asked her smiling. 

(Gotcha)

Julie glares at Miss Wang as she took a bite of the tomato risotto and cringed her face as she swallowed it and asked again “really? No pepper or salt anywhere?” as she pushed the bowl away, it was just too bland for her to choke down. 

"I'm sure that that the cook has put the salt in the risotto" the teacher said tasting it "it's very good! Usually do you put much seasoning  in in your food?" she miss Wang asked to the little girl "the cook has put the the right amount of toppings" she said her "a mouth used to very much toppings can not perceive the true taste of the food" she explained her. 

She shrugs she doesn’t know how her mom seasons her food, but she knows this needs more pepper to even taste right. “It doesn’t taste right, it needs some more pepper.” She says as she sniffs the bowl again. It doesn’t even smell right to her, she doesn’t care if she gets dessert or not at this point, she doesn’t want to eat if it doesn’t taste good.

Melinda and Heather are walking up to the school to wait for lunch to end, they are halfway to the school, but are taking their time going slowly. “How do you think her day was at school?” Heather asks Melinda.

"honey! you have to understand that not always the food it's like we would want" miss Wang said gently to the little girl "do you know that there are many children in the world that haven't anything to eat? Don't you think to be lucky to can eat this dish of risotto? Don't you think to be disrespectful against those poor children?" she asked her with very much calm hoping to make her think about what she doing refusing that food. 

She doesn’t care, she doesn’t want to eat this. “Then give it to them.... I don’t like it, it make me gag” she says as she lays her head in her folded arms that are laying on the table. She just wants to go home and not come back.

miss Wang sighed while the other children was eating "ok!" she said sadly while the cook passed to take the dish still full. She returned some minute after with fish sticks and fries. 

"I think that you will like this!" the teacher said when the dish was put in front of her "what child would refuse this?" she miss Wang said smiling. 

The teacher raised the little girl up taking the little girl and caressing her back trying to calm her down making her do it up and down with more gently, she knew that the little girl wasn't allergic to the fish but she didn't want give her a liar, probably the little was only tired for her tiring first day, she saw it much time. Maybe it would be better if she would be introduced in a more gradual way. She wanted say this to the little girl's mother. 

Julie wasn’t lying she was allergic to fish, her mom forgot to say something to the principal but she really is allergic to fish. But she calms down a little bit as she is lifted up by her teacher, and it was true, she was tired from her first day and just wanted to go home. She cries on Miss Wang’s shirt “mommy, I want mommy” over and over again.

Soon Heather and Melinda are at the school’s front yard and waiting for Julie to come out.

"ok Julie!" the teacher said watching her swatch "it's time for you to get home" she said to Julie "don't you want say goodbye to your classmates?"the teacher asked to the little girl who did no with her little head not " even Pam?" she asked her caressing her little head" there will be bad if you don't good by" she said caressing her little diapered butty. 

Julie says “wait!” And she climbs down from her Miss Wang and hugs Pam “bye Pam.” She wanted to say bye to her one friend, even though in her mind she will never see her again since she doesn’t want to come back.

As Miss Wang led Julie out of the mess hall she panicked “wait! My crane and Leo! I want my Leo!” She says crying thinking she is leaving her picture, her crane and her lion at the mean school.

"of course Julie. We were going to take its" she said sadly because she had understood that the little girl hadn't have a good impression of the school, she hoped to have a second chance with her, they they reached the classroom And miss Wang put the little girl on the ground to let her go to take her things. 

Julie ran and grabbed Leo and held onto him tight not ever letting go, she picks up her picture and her crane and walks to the door not even caring about Miss Wang anymore. She didn’t care for this place, she was tired and just wanted to go home. She started to walk out of the classroom door and was headed for the main doors