LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"oh! Don't worry little one" the teacher said her "look! In every cube there are the name of the occupant" she said indicating a label on one of the cubes "then you have only to search the cube with your name. OK?" she said her saying her to look every cube thought she find her cube. 

Julie didn’t see her name until she got down to almost the floor and it was one of the last ones she looked at. “There! There is my name!” She said so proudly that she found it. She quickly put her crane in the cubby and yawned as she did, her diaper was damp but not completely wet.

Julie nodded, she was getting tired and wasn’t sure how much longer school was. As Pam approached her with her hippo she smiled, waves and asks her new friend “what are you playing?” holding onto Leo, she hasn’t let go of him all day.

Julie shakes her head no “no I don’t want to play mommy’s” she says quietly not wanting to hurt her friend’s feelings “can we play house?” She points to the tall dollhouse

Julie picks up a boy doll and plays with that. Mr. Leo is her friend and sits him besides her, he is not a doll to her. She makes the doll hug her hippo “work was good, I need a bath. I smell” she has the boy doll that looks like an Indian (someone from India rather a Native American) with short black hair and blue overalls on.

Pam looked what Julie was doing and she felt guilty for what she was doing to her friend "I'm sorry miss Hippo!" she said hugging her very hard before take a female doll who loocked wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and putting her in the doll house "ok Leo I will prepare the bathy for you" she made say to her doll making her go to the bathroom where she made her touch the tap of the bathtub and imitating the sound of the water peeling. 

“Leo is my lion, his name is John” she says smiling holding up the boy doll. She gets into it and has the doll climb the stairs and enter the bathroom. “Uhhh thanks miss but you don’t have to..” She has the doll tell Pam’s doll, but she isn’t sure what to do while waiting for the tub to ‘fill up’ so she has the doll ‘sit’ down in a chair.

"ok Jhon! I prepare the dinner" Pam did say to her doll making her get down the ladder and go to the kitchen where she put her in front of the stove and making her hum. She stop for a moment to pee in her diaper before continue to play with her friend. 

As John took his bath Julie pretended that he was soaping himself up. After his bath she took the doll out and made the sound of the water going down the drain, as she did she peed more in her diaper. She continues playing as she takes the doll down the steps and to the kitchen and asks Pam’s doll “need any help?”

“Of course woman!” She has her doll say and then has him set the table. Julie has never been good at playing with others and she isn’t sure what to have her doll next so she grabs a puppy doll and has it bark at the back dooe

Julie wasn’t sure but nodded yes “yes, I am talking funny. But I am the voice of the puppy” she holds up the puppy doll and makes it bark at Miss Wang “woof woof woof” and smiles at her new teacher. Julie needs a drink and asks Miss Wang “can I have a drink?”

"of course honey!" miss Wang said to the little girl asking if Pam too wanted drink something and the little girl said yes "soon will be lunch time then you will have to wash your little hands" the teacher said to the little girl's caressing Pam's little head before go to take two sippy cups and fill its with pear fruit juice to return to the little girls and give its to them before go to control a little grup of three little boys. 

Julie was starting to get hungry and was looking forward to lunch, but not the loud noises that comes from all the kids eating. She smiles as Miss Wang went to get a cup what she thought would be water but when she took a sip from the cup she smiled and hummed to herself “mmmmmm it’s so yummy, is it a new apple juice?” she asks her teacher, she has never tasted this kind of juice before. 

Miss Wang smiled hearing Julie's stomach that grumbled "it seems that someone is angry" she said bringing the little girl to the changing table together her classmates "now I will check your diapers an then we will go to eat num num" she said check Julie's diaper and putting her on the changing table. 

Julie giggled “I am hungry!” She says smiling up at her teacher. As she is being lifted up she realizes she has to pee; she is carried over to the changing table and she nods as she hears lunch is coming up. Soon, as Miss Wang is checking her diaper, she pees into it making sure she empties herself so she doesn’t have to sit in a new wet diaper.

Miss Wang opened the buttons on the groin of Julie's onesie and untaped her diaper opening it and taking little girl's ankles to rise her up and remove the wet diaper from under her butty before take some wipes and clean her private parts with more delicacy before take a new diaper with a smiling sunflower printed on the front before and rising the little girl up from the ankle she put it under her butty, closing on her groin and taping it before close the groin of her onesie and put her on the ground giving her a pair of pat on her diapered but. 

Once Julie is in her dry diaper and is sat down on the floor she puts her shorts back on, she doesn’t feel comfortable only wearing her onesie. When her new friend Pam was changed she came over to her and held her hand “what next friend?”

"the next is num num!" miss Wang answered gently to Julie while she was untaping the diaper of a little boy who was laid down on the changing table "now stay good while I change the diapers of the other children" she said to Julie and Pam who went to seat down on a chair chatting with Julie. 

Julie looked up as her teacher talked to her and Pam, as soon as she knew it was ok to move away from Miss Wang she followed Pam to where she sits for lunch. Julie sits besides her and asks “what is lunch like, is it yummy?”

after having made the children wash their little hands miss Wang brought them to the mess all saying them to seat down waiting for someone come to serve her the lunch, Pam was talking with Julie sat down next her "usualy the food is very yummy" Pam answerd to her friend while a cook passed next her filling her plastic dish with macaroni with tomato sauce "enjoy your meal honey!"  the woman said to the little girl before fill Pam's dish.