LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie nods and lowers her head as she takes Miss Wang’s hand. “But it really hurts my ears.” She pleads with her teacher “but I will try” she says softly

Miss Wang smiled taking her hand and bringing her with the other children "seat down on the floor please!" she said her when they arrived next the group of children before seat down on her chair and starting to play the guitar singing a song about the letters of the alphabet. 

Julie sat down on the very back of the rug and as soon as Miss Wang started strumming the guitar Julie shoves a finger into each ear and then covers them up, she buries her head into her knees and starts crying. Music really hurts her ears no matter what song or what instrument is playing. 

(I’m having Julie have really sensitive hearing and any loud noises hurt her ears. Being so close to all the kids who are singing out of tune, the guitar and Miss Wang singing is overwhelming to her. I’m having her sensitive hearing being one of the reasons she doesn’t want to interact with other kids, since they are too loud for her and hurt her ears.)

Miss Wang noticed Julie's discomfort and she stopped to play the music before approach her and rise her up to quite her

"oh what's up honey?" she asked cuddling her and putting her pacifier in he mouth before caressing her, she noticed what was soon happened and she wanted speak about with Julie mother or with the person who would come to get her from the daycare. 

Julie still had her fingers in her ears when Miss wang came over and caressed her. She lays her head in Miss Wang’s shoulder and cries “I told you, it makes my ears hurt. All music does.” 

"I'm sorry I didn't understand it" miss Wang said her caressing her back "what do you think about play another kind of activity then?" she asked her "what do you think about create something all together?" she asked being followed by children to the desks "I wanted do this after the song but it's ok!" she said putting Julie on the floor and giving to the children some square sheets of paper "now we will use this sheets of paper to create paper cranes" she said to the children "it's not difficult! You have to fold the paper like I do" she said starting to fold diagonally the paper. 

Julie sniffles, her tears are slowly stopping. She takes her fingers out of her ears and asks nervously “no more music?” 

When Miss Wang tells Julie that they are done she smiles softly and then nods. “I like paper craft.” She smiles as she takes the small piece of paper and lays it on the floor. She first step and folds the paper in half diagonally.

miss Wang showed to the children the other steps waiting little by little then the other children does the steps and helping some children who didn't successed to fold the paper in the correct way. In the endthe teacher showed the finished cranes loocking that all the children successed in the crafting

"good job Julie! It's very beautifull!" the teacher said to the little girl caressing her head.

Julie finished and her crane is perfect, it even flaps when she pulls it just right. “Look Miss Wang, it flies.” She is proud of herself for doing it right.

(the origami crane doesn't fly)

"it seem that you like it" miss Wang said "what do you think to give it to your mommy?" she asked to the little girl "I'm sure that she will be happy about it"

(Oh okay I thought it’s wings flapped a little bit, my bad)

”I give it to Nanny.” She says smiling “can I color it?” She asks looking over to the table full of crayons

Julie wasn’t sure so she thought about it hard as she walked to the coloring table. She looked at all the colors and wasn’t sure what color nanny liked, “I don’t know what color to use...” she sounds panicked about making the wrong choice “what if she doesn’t like it”

"I'm sure that you will appreciate it" the teacher said her caressing her little head "when you give something it's not what you give or like it is but the feeling that you express in the giving" she explained her then I think that she will like the give, any color you will choose" 

Julie listened to every word and looked through the box one more time and choose a pink, light green and purple crayons out. She held onto Leo as she flattened the crane and colored one wing pink

Miss Wang smiled looking the little girl who colored her crane and looked that the other children too were doing it, she looked the clock an she saw that was ten o'clock then she decided that was time for diaper check and than she would let the children play for a pair of hours before lunchtime. 

Miss Wang continued to look Julie who colored her crane together Pam, when they finished Pam asked to Julie if she wanted put the crain's to their shelfs in this way they could play without the risk of forget or ruin them. 

Julie has a tear forming in the corner of her eye as she looks up at Miss Wang with tear filled eyes, “I fo-for-forgoted what cubby is me”