LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Miss Wang continued to check the and change the diaper to the children until it was Julie's turned "did you finish?" miss Wang asked gently to the little girl while she picked her up to lay her down on the changing table and untaped the buttons in her groin. 

Julie wasn’t done but shrugged as Miss Wang lifted her up and laid her down and unsnapped her onesie. As she removed the diaper from Julie she could see the piece of poop still coming out of Julie’s bottom.

Julie blushes as the diaper is taped back on her and grunts more as she poops. Her face is beet red by the time she finishes. It is hard sticky poop, maybe Julie is a little bit constipated with all the grunting. She nods to miss Wang when she finished.

"ok little one!" Miss wang said untaping the diaper again and using the front to remove the piece of poop from Julie's butty before take some wipes and using it to clean little girl's butty and private parts carefuly, when she finished the teacher took a fresh diaper and taking Julie from ankles she rised her up putting the fres diaper under her butty "good sweety! do you want a bit of cream?" the woman said sqeezing a bit of cream in her finger and starting to spread it on Julie's private parts and butty before close the diaper on her groin and tape it together her onesie.

"ok little one! return to the table while I change the other children's diapers.ok?" miss Wang asked o the little girl.

Julie is embarrassed when she is cleaned off on the table in front of everyone. She nodded when Miss Wang offered butt cream, she didn’t want to get a rash. But when she was sat down she didn’t want to move away from her teacher. “No, I stay  stay with you. I don’t know them, they are scary.” She says as she looks at the kids who are staring at her as she is lifted down. 

"but honey I have to change the other children" miss Wang answered her trying to make her understand that she couldn't stay with her in that moment "what do you if when I finish her I teach you and to the other children to do a wonderful thing?" the teacher asked smiling to Julie and caressing her little head. 

Julie understood that the other kids needed privacy too and nodded that she understands her and sucks harder on her paci and walks off. She finds a pile of stuffed animals and sits in the middle of them holding onto Leo tightly... maybe she will blend in to them and the other kids won’t be able to see her. 

Maintime that miss Wang was changing the diapers to the other children Pam a the black little girl whom Miss Wang was changing the diaper before her aproached Julie:

"hello my name is Pamela but here everyone calls me Pam. What's your name?" she asked to the little girl. 

"hello Pam" miss Wang agreed her she wanted observe lik July behaved with another child. 

"can I colour with you?" Pam asked to Julie hoping that she accepted, the little girl seemed her very nice and she wanted to be her friend. 

"I think yes" the teacher said indicating a free chear where she could seat down then the little move it so she can sit down. 

(Julie is in the pile of stuffed animals)

Julie asks Pam “how did you see me, I thought I was hidden” when she asked her if she could color with them Julie didn’t want to say no but she was scared to say yes so she shrugged not knowing what to do. It was a good thing when Miss Wang came over and led them both to the coloring table and Julie sits down nervously sucking her pacifier harder and harder holding tightly onto Leo with white knuckles. 

"it's not been difficult because your shoes stick out from the mountains of papets" Pam answered her gigling "come on!" Pam said with a smile taking Julie's hand and pulling her to the table where Julie was sat down with miss Wang,  before take crayon and offer it to Julie taking a new crayon and staring to colour a unicorn.

Julie looks down at her shoes, why did her mom buy her such bright red shoes. As she is led to the table she realizes she her palm is super sweaty and hopes Pam doesn’t mind. She sits down and pulls her picture from earlier over closer to her, she takes the crayon that Pam offered her and starts coloring the picture of the castle again. She is nervous but asks “h-how old are you?”

“I’m 10” she says quietly focusing on coloring the picture. She colors a turret blue and another one light purple. “Do you have a stuffed friend too?”

"yes!" Pam answered to Julie "now I go to take the him" she said going to take it from her shelf and returning after a pair of minutes with a stuffed hippopotamus with a pink tutus "she is miss Hippo" she said to Julie before huge her. 

“Oh... I thought maybe you could change dresses on her.” She colors a little bit more and then nods “his name is Leo, he’s my lion” she says holding Leo up in the air for her to look at. He is a short stalky lion with a fuzzy mane.

"it's wonderfull!" Pam said her finishing to colour the pony. Maintime miss Wang was calling the children "come on Children! seat down hear on the floor" she said taking a chair and tuning a guitar "come on! do you want sing a song?" she asked to the children starting to play the guitar.

Julie didn’t want to listen to a song, she wanted to finishing coloring the last part of her picture so she stayed sitting in her chair not moving, it gives her time to pee without anyone’s around her. 

miss Wang rested the guitar on the floor and aproached to Julie croached to loock her eyes "don't you want sing with us?" she asked her gently before loocking the unfinished picture "oh don't worry!" she said her smiling and offering her hand "you can finish to colour later! ok?"

She answers Miss Wang “no, I don’t like singing, music hurts my ears” she says pulling her hand away from her teacher and covering up her ears for protection.

"what do you think about try to listen a song?" miss Wang aked her gently she wanted so much that the littl girl tried to join to the other children in this "you have not to sing if you don't want but try to stay in our company. ok?" she aked her "we want stay in your company" she said her smiling and offering her hand.