LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

As Heather stands up she answers Melinda “I did buy them they are in the basement. I wasn’t sure when you would arrive.” Heather goes to the kitchen and fixes a bowl of Cheerios without milk and a glass of orange juice. Melinda sees that the cereal doesn’t have milk as Heather goes up the stairs

Julie was playing with her Nintendo that she had hidden under her shirt before go to the new room but as she heard her mother walk on the stairs she quickly turned it off and hidden it under her pillows before her mother get in her room.

"hello" she said pretending a smile while her mother got in her room 

“Hi sweetheart. I brought your breakfast up.” Heather pauses and watches the smile form on her daughters face. “It’s Cheerios and Orange Juice. Please let me know if you have to go to the bathroom. I will know if you leave this room.” Heather leaves and shuts the door. She has decided to put a bell on the outside handle to alert her if she moves the handle and a piece of blue tape along the seal of the door.

Heather returns downstairs and sees Nanny Melinda sitting on the couch, “did you find everything alright?” She asks her. 

"okay mom!" Julie replied to her happy mother that her mother had not found out that she was playing a video game waiting for the woman to leave her room for breakfast and continue playing with Nintendo after lowering the volume of music and sound to avoid the risk of being discovered.

meanwhile, the nanny Melinda was reworking the information acquired by Mrs. Heather and was ready to speak to the lady.

Heather goes downstairs and sees Melinda on the couch with some of the supplies up on the first floor and not in the basement. Heather joins Nanny Melinda in the living room and sits down, “I gave her the breakfast, but I think she is up to something and I don’t know what it is” heather mumbles out loud. “So I gather you found everything you needed downstairs.”

"I was working on what you told me," Melinda said going to Mrs. Heather and now I have to talk to you about the treatment "do you agree?" and since she was interested, I continue "I think your daughter has difficulty expressing her feelings because she is afraid to do it and she is closing herself" Melinda explains to Heather "she is breaking the rules because she is trying to get your attention. Maybe lately she has felt neglected by you. But above all you must also think of yourself. How can you think that your daughter is happy if she always sees you sad? "he said in a very calm tone of voice" you must do hard work on your relationship with your daughter. I think you have to start again from the beginning. Literally from the beginning. Are you ready? " he asked the woman.

Julie was having a lot of fun with her video game

Heather nods, “I’m ready to anything to get my Julie back. I know she is hurting and can’t express herself. I am always happy near Julie and she never sees how miserable I really am, I never put my needs first, I’m always there for her in any capacity she needs me in. And yes, I agree that she needs a restart from the beginning. I just hope you can help us find a new normal.”

"good!" Melinda said "now I go to take the things that I told you to buy" she said taking a plaid from her big bag "mean time can you spread this on the floor please?" she asked gently to the woman before go to basement to take a pack of diapers, a package of baby wipes, a box wit a tube of cream, the pacifier and the potty chear before return to the living room carring and giving it to Heather" now tha all is ready can you call your daughter here please? Not go to bring her just call her here"

Heather spreads out the blanket on the soft carpet as Melinda returns with the diaper, wipes, cream, the potty chair and the pacifier. Heather takes the potty chair and asks “where would you like this Nanny? I have room in the bathroom for it.”

heather sits the potty chair down and goes to the bottom of the stairs and yells “Julie can you come down here please?”

"No! It can be ok here too" Melinda said to the woman smiling "can you call her here now?" she asked to Heather smiling. 

Meanwhile  Julie was going to Face the boss of the level that she was playing. 

Heather nods and sits the potty chair on the corner of the blanket. She goes to the bottom of the stairs and yells up “Julie can you come down here please?”

Julie was so concentrated with her videogame that she didn't notice that her mother was calling her. 

"she didn't unswered. Right?" nanny Melinda said to Heather "can you bring me to her room?" she asked to the woman letting herself to be brought to the little girl room noticing the Bell on the door and going to open slowly and silently the door discovering that she was playing with Nintendo. 

Heather called Julie three more times and then takes Melinda to the guest bedroom that Julie is staying in. Heather removes the bells off of the door handle and lets Nanny Melinda enter her room. Melinda catches Julie playing the video game as she enters.

(should I be nanny Melinda or do you want to be until I get a sense of how Melinda acts towards Julie)

"what f. are you doing her?" Julie asked surprised from the fact that his mother and a unknown woman were in her room without she heard her

"first of all moderate your language!" nanny Melinda said with a disapproval tone of voice "then why didn't you answer when you're mother called you?" nanny Melinda said to Julie who was ignoring her then the nanny said to Heather "good! it seems that we have to pass directly to the a punishment" before take the joung girl and put her on her knees pulling her skirt up and her panties down to start a very hard spanking making sure that Her mother see the treatment. 

Julie tried to escape from the nanny but the woman's taken was too strong and soon she was crying like a toddler while her butty became redder and red. 

(I think that it's better i play nanny Melinda for a while, Not much ok?) 

Heather just stands in the doorway as Melinda enters and scolds Julie about her language. She just nods her approval as she watches Nanny flip Julie over her knees and starts to spank her hard on her bare bottom, a lot harder than heather would ever do. She watches as Julie tries to struggle to get free and then hears her screams as they turn into crying and then sobbing. Heather knows this is part of the new program and let’s Melinda do whatever she is going to do to Julie.

After 20 spanks in Julie's naked butt nanny Melinda put the young girl on her floor. 

"now to the living room!" nanny Melinda said firmly standing up "come on!" she said giving another hard spank to encourage the sighing 10 years old girl to walk to the living room where she see the plaid on the floor 

"now lay down on the plaid" nanny Melinda ordered her 

"why?" Julie asked to the woman but she gave her an other hard spank that convinced the little girl with the tears in her eyes to do like the nanny said her 

"good!" Nanny Melinda said taking the diaper and giving it to Heather "diaper her!" she said her

(Julie is 10)

Heather watches Julie’s butt turn red and redder, soon Melinda sits Julie on the floor and Julie doesn’t move, until she is spanked again and then she hustles down the stairs. Julie doesn’t listen again to Nanny and gets another spank which makes her yelp and then immediately lays down.

As Melinda hands Heather the diaper she feels it and thinks it is a lot larger than she remembers, she kneels down on the floor with the diaper in her hand. Heather pulls on Julie’s skirt and pulls it off of her as Julie kicks Heather’s hands away. Heather just looks at Melinda not knowing what to do with the kicking 10 year old. Heather tries to put the diaper under Julie but it gets crumpled under the moving girl

"Heater spanking it!" nanny Melinda said her "let her understand who is in charge!" 

Julie didn't belive that her mother wanted diaper her like a stupid baby girl and she wasn't goig to let it her 

Heather grabbed Julie’s foot as it collided with her chest and brings it towards Julie’s chest, she spanks Julie’s bare red bottom hard as she emphasizes her words “lay still Julie, so Mommy can diaper you!” Heather pulls the crumpled up diaper out from under her and tries to use it again.

Julie start to cried again vey loud with the tears that streaked her cheecks.

"I don't want diapers" she said crying very loud "I'm not a baby" before turn over on her stomach and try to escape from her mom crowling away,  she would not give up so easely while nanny Melinda loocked the scene

Julie rolled over as Heather had hold of her right ankle. She could roll over but couldn’t crawl away. As she rolled over Heather smacked the back of her thighs “roll over Julia! You are going to be diapered whether you like it or not!” Heather said as she holds onto her ankle and grabs the other one so Julie can’t crawl away and flips her onto her back holding both of her ankles together.

By now it was finished for Julie all she had played all her card to don't be diapered by her mother but now there was nothing she could do to avoid it, then she was still crying while her mother was putting the diaper under her butty and open her legs to close it on her groin while the little girl loocked away sighing, while her mom opened her kneed to close the diaper on he groin. 

Heather finally got the diaper on Julie, she is pretty sure it will leak because Julie was moving so much. “Did that have to be so hard Julia?” Heather finally says at the young girl as Nanny Melinda waits.

Julie was continuing to sighing while nanny Melinda was remouving the pacifier by the packing to offer it to Julie, that though she was sighing she turned the face away

"take it Julie it will help you to calm down" she said her smiling sweetly what that convinced the little girl to accept the pacifier sucking it very hard "now you can take her on your arms it will help her to calm down"nanny Melinda said to Heather calmly and when she will be calmed down I will make the new rules. Ok?" she said to mother and daughter.