LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"ok! I wanted know what did you want do with those things" Melinda said to Heather "I think that willn't be a problem for the workers that will assemble the new Julie’s room disassemble and carry it to the basement" Melinda said her "Did you see if there's enough room?" she asked her. 

“Oh... I think the dresser can stay and we can put all of her new clothes in there, the crib should fit, it’s about the same size as the bed that is currently in there. The workers will have to assemble it in her room after they remove the bed that is in there right now.” She says as she takes the tags off of the clothes they bought yesterday and the new red school shirts.

"ok!" Melinda said taking a mental note of what Heather said "do you want have some dinner or you are too tired?" the nanny asked to Heather "if you want I will help you to prepare something" she said to the woman. 

“Dinner would be great... does a quick pan of spaghetti sound good with you Melinda? I have some leftover sauce in the fridge that needs used up.” Heather says standing up and going over to the kitchen 

“Melinda it’s okay if you search for pots and pans... make this kitchen your own for the time you are here.” Heather gets the box of spaghetti out of the pantry as Melinda finds a pan in the lower drawer. “See I knew you could find it!” She exclaims as she pulls out the sauce from the fridge. “Do you want some garlic bread or will normal sliced bread be fine with you tonight?”

"I would like like the garlic bread" she said taking the the right pot and filling it with water to put it on the cooker that she turned on before put the cover on the pot "ok now we have to wait for the water boil to salt the water and put the pasta in it" nanny explained. 

Joann pours a bunch of salt into the water as it heats up “there, the salt is in and now we just have to bring it up to a boil” she says as she reaches for a smaller pot to heat the sauce in, she pours the sauce into the pan and turns the heat on low/medium. “The garlic bread is in the freezer in the garage Melinda”

Melinda went in the garage where she opened the fridge and took a big paper envelope and after she closed the freezer she returned to the kitchen with the bag in her hands "I found it!" she said to Heather resting the bag on the table. 

(After they go to bed for the day do you want to time skip to her first day at school?) 

Heather gives Melinda a round of applause as she brings in the garlic bread. “I’m glad you found it, I know that freezer needs cleaned out.”

(ok) 

Melinda and Heather ate theirs dinner, it was a very good meal and after they finished Melinda helped Heather to unset the table and wash the dishes. Then she said to Heather tha because tomorrow it would be a very busy day It would be better if they would go bed. Then she went in her room to prepare herself for the night and she went to bed. 

They went to sleep and Sunday was busy with unboxing the purchases being delivered. Soon it was Monday morning and Julie had her bath last night and her school clothes are laid out waiting downstairs in the living room for after breakfast was over. 

Heather wakes up and rubs her eyes, she is excited for Julie’s first day at the new nursery school. She meets Nanny in the hallway “Morning Melinda, how did you sleep? Do you want to get Julie up and bring her downstairs for breakfast? I am planning on making some scrambled eggs and sausage for breakfast.”

Melinda wake up and after a yawn she stretched her self before get up from her bed and she opened the window to oxygenate the air in the room before begin to make her bed. When she finished she went to bathroom to pee and after she flushing she go to wash her hands and out of the bathroom where she met Heather: 

"good morning" she said her. 

“Morning Melinda, how did you sleep? I tossed and turned all night, I’m so excited for her first day at school today. I am going to go make her breakfast, can you get her up and bring her downstairs for breakfast where her clothes are waiting on the changing mat in the middle of the room. I usually let her eat before she gets dressed and brushes her teeth.” Heather is talking a mile a minute she can’t wait for her little girl to go to school. “I think we should walk to school today, what do you think?”

"good morning Heather!" Melinda said her smiling "I slept very well tonight!" she said smiling when she said her so excited "I think that bring Julie with the stroller is a very good idea considering what nice day is" she said  going to wake Julie up. Julie maintime was waking up in a very wet diaper and when the nanny come in her room she turned in the bed because she didn't want to get up so early. 

"come on little girl!" Melinda said to Julie approaching her bed "it's time to get up" she said to the wining little girl while the nanny took a fresh diaper and went untape the wet diaper and open it. 

As Melinda changes Julie into a clean diaper Heather starts the sausage and scrambled eggs. By the time breakfast is done Julie is being carried downstairs and set into her the seat with the booster seat as Heather brings the plates of breakfast and sits them down. “Morning Julie did you have a good sleepy?” She asks her daughter as she sits down and starts to eat

Julie did yes with her little head to her mom before start eat the scrambled eggs together the sausage enjoying them, she liked its very much. When she finished drunk some sip of orange juice from the sippy cup before continue to eat. 

After Julie finished eating Heather picks her up and takes her into the bathroom “time to brush our teeth and fix your hair. Do you want two braids today or one?” She asks as her as she stands Julie up in the bathroom and gets a toothpaste on her little tooth brush before handing it to her.

"I like the tween tails!" Julie said to her mommy while she started to brush her theet very slowly enjoying her mom who brush her hair. When she finished with her tooth she split the toothpaste in the sink and she rinsed her mouth "I did!" she stayed staying still for her mommy. 

Heather braided Julie’s hair into two braids and tied each of them with a red hair tie. “Alright, let’s go to the tv room and get dressed now, then we can walk to school!” Heather leads Julie into the living room and on the floor is Julie’s uniform “go lay down and mommy will dress you!”

"Mommy! paci!" Julie asked to her mother before lay down on the floor waiting to be dressed with the onesie with the clips in her groin, she was a little thoughtfully that morning. 

Heather dressed her in the red onesie with snaps in her groin and slides on some khaki shorts on her. Soon Julie has white frilly socks and her shoes for school buckled on her feet. Heather stands Julie up and then stands up “let’s get you in your stroller and then mommy can put her shoes on.” 

"mommy paci!" Julie repeated to her mom thinking that her mom did not hear her request. When the little girl was ready she looked her mom who finished to prepare herself. When she finished the little girl went to seat down in her stroller waiting for her mom and nanny Melinda. 

Heather had heard Julie the first time and talks to her as she ties her shoes “Juliebug... you don’t need your paci right now. Your paci is for bed time or when you are tired or cranky. You are going to school! You don’t want the kids to make fun of you for a pacifier.” She stands once she has her shoes on and buckles Julie into the stroller. “Let’s go to school! It’s almost time for the doors to open!”

"ok!" Julie said letting her mom put her the shoes, she liked very much that she fasten her shoes and she listened her mom looking down a little embarrassed, then she let her self to be put in the stroller and buckled. 

"OK little one" nanny Melinda said gently to Julie "are you ready to go?" 

Julie did a deep breath and did yes with her little head though she felt a little nervous.