LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather and Melinda sat on the bench next to the playground Julie is playing on and Heather asks Melinda “I think after this we should head back home, it’s getting pretty late for her to take a nap today, isn’t it?”

“Why don’t you get her...” Heather hands Melinda the pacifier from the diaper bag “... and then we can make our way to the gift shop. Julie expects something from the gift shop every time we come, even if it’s just a gorilla pencil” she says as she smiles 

"I agree!" the nanny said smiling going to take Julie from the pool of colorated balls "moreover she is been a very good girl whereas she didn't make neither a little tantrum, then I think that she deserved a small prize!"

Julie when she saw nanny who was approaching to the pool she aproached her to be picked up out of it

"did you like this day?" nanny asked smiling to the little girl who did yes with her little head before make big yawn. Then she took the pacifier from nanny's hand and she began to suck it resting her head on nanny's shoulder. 

As Melinda comes over with Julie, Heather asks her “did you have fun today Julie?” After she nodded her head her mom then asks her “Would you like to go to the gift shop and get something small?” 

Julie did yes with her little head before make another yawn she was very tired for the beautiful and tiring day. Melinda followed Heather to the gift shop where she got in saying goog afternoon to the shop keeper.

Heather leads Julie to the stuffed animals and bends down to talk to her while Melinda is looking around on her own, “why don’t you pick out something for Nanny and something for you”

Julie chosed a glass ball with the snow to give to nanny who appreciate sincerely the gift and a stuffed leon for her self "it's very cut!" nanny Melinda said to the little girl "you've already decide a name for him?" 

"I think that will name him Mr. Leo" she said hugging the stuffed pet. 

Heather pays for the items and they head back to the car and she puts her daughter into the seat and buckles her up. Melinda gets in by Julie as Heather packs up the stroller and the diaper bag into the trunk. After she shuts the trunk she hands Julie her cup of water “here is your water Julie, are you ready to go home?”

Julie let herself to be put tn her car seat and bounded to it and took the sippy cup to drink a sip of water. Before take her pacifier and fall silently in asleep hugging her stuffed lion. It was been a very beautiful day for her and she was so tired that she couldn't stay awake. 

Before they leave the parking lot Heather has Melinda sit in the front of the car. “How did you enjoy the zoo Melinda?” She asks as they head through the exit of the parking lot and down the road.

"I like it very much!" nanny said to Heather "it's very big and I it seems to me that the animals are keeped very well" nanny said looking Julie "it seems that someone is very sleepy" nanny said to Heather while Julie was falling asleep. 

“They do care for the animals here really well and we used to enjoy all the programs when she was younger.” Heather talks with Melinda as she drives back home she looks in the rear view mirror and seems Julie asleep with the pacifier tucked safely into her mouth as she holds onto Leo, her new lion, “yes she is a sleepy little one, isn’t she... it seems like she has a very good day today. Maybe we can go again next month.”

"I think that it's a great idea!" Melinda said to Heather looking Julie "maybe when we will arrive she could be to tired to have a good dinner than I think that a good bottle of milk could be a good dinner" nanny Melinda said to Heather "I recommend you to give her a bathy before put her to bed because I notice that she he sweated a lot whe sweated a lot while she played in the playground" 

Heather drove home as Julie slept and talks with Melinda “I agree that a bath is needed but I fear that she can’t keep her head up, and I bought these large wipes for whenever a quick bath is needed when she is too tired to keep her head up. Maybe we can use those today and a real bath tomorrow night before school starts... oh and I agree that a bottle would be be a good idea for her, should we heat it up or give her cold milk?”

"buy the wipes it's been a very good Idea" Melinda said to Heather while they were arriving at home Melinda let Heather take Julie from her care seat "I open the door for you" she said to the woman while she took Julie in her arms. The little girl continued to sucked her pacifier in her mommy's arms. 

Heather walks in the house carrying Julie close to her chest “we are home now Julie. Let mommy change your diaper and get you ready for bed.” She says as she lays Julie gently onto the changing mat. She takes her shoes and socks off first and them removes her lion pants. She opens the large wipes and warns Julie “mommy is going to clean you off with a wipe” before wiping down each leg.

Julie let herself to carried to her room and layed down on the changing mat, she wined a bit when her mommy started to remove her clothes to was her with the wipes but she continued to lying down sucking her pacifier.

Nanny maintime was helping Julie's mom to wash the little girl who was wetting her diaper. 

Heather changed Julie into a clean thick nighttime diaper and then removes her lion shirt and again washes her daughter off with the large wipes. She asks Melinda “Nanny, can you please warm up Julie’s dinner as I dress her up in her jammies?”

"of course!" Melinda said going to the kitchen to prepare a bottle of milk that she made cool in the microwave before check milk's temperature on her arm, then she returned in July's room to give the baby bottle to the woman. 

By the time Melinda returned with the bottle she had dressed Julie in warm fuzzy pajamas and has a towel on her chest to act as a bib. Heather holds the bottle near  Julie’s lips as she removes the pacifier, “it’s time for a bottle Julie, open up for momma”

Julie let her self be put in her pajamas and taken in her moms' arms, she let her mom remove her pacifier and she opened her mout so that her mom could put he baby bottle in her mouth before start to suck slowly the milk while she fell in asleep again. 

After the bottle was done Heather picks Julie up and burps her, she lets out a large burp as Heather rubs her back. Soon Heather is laying Sam down into her new bed and pulls up the side rail so she can’t fall out, she kisses her head and then walks out into the hallway. Heather asks Melinda “tomorrow the crib should come, should we put it together tomorrow or while she is at school on Monday?”

"the shopkeeper said that the workers who would deliver it would have fitted it" Melinda said to Heather while Julie was sleeping "for Julie old bed did you organize yet?" she asked to her the woman while she looked Julie sucking her pacifier. 

Heather shuts the door and lets Julie sleep as she walks downstairs to the living room and sits down “what do you mean organize her bed? I was just going to store the big girl bed the basement until she gets it back.”