LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie did yes with her little head while her mom and sat down on the swings next her to keep her company.

"don't you want go to play with those children?" the nanny tryed to ask gently to Julie who loocked down "it's ok! If you don't like play with them." she said trying to not make feel the little girl strange "Maybe you don't like the game that they are doing. There's nothing strange about that!"

"really?" Julie asked to the nanny

"of course!" the woman answered smiling "are there some other reasons because you don't want try at least to talk with them?" 

"yes!" she said blushing "I feel a little uncomfortable playing with children that I don't know. I would want but I can't" 

"why do you feel uncomfortable?" the nanny asked her gently 

"because I fear to be excluded" Julie answered swinging slowly. 

Heather was swinging at the same pace Julie did as nanny talked with her. “It’s okay if you don’t want to play with them Juliebug, you can stay here with Mommy and Nanny for a bit and them we can move on to the aquarium.” Heather’s worries are feared when Julie says she doesn’t want to go over there because she fears they would exclude her, Joann always has had those same fears, even now and her heart breaks for Julie.

Melinda put a hand on Heather shoulder hoping to reassure her "don't worry we will solve everything but you have to be faithful" she said her with a smile before approach to the little girl "Julie honey would you like if I push you on the swing?" she said hoping to raise her mood. The little girl did yes with her little head then the nanny took the seat and pulled it making the girl rock. 

Heather nodded and knows things will be fine later on, but it still hurts her heart. She smiles as Melinda pushes Julie on the swing so she goes higher she asks Julie “do you know how to make yourself to go high in the air?”

Julie said yes while she was playing with her legs to go more high, now she was smiling and taking funny. That play time on the swing he was making her amuse. Melinda smiled while she looked the little girl rocking steping aside, to not be hit by the little girl who was swinging, and approaching Heather. 

Heather smiles as she watches Julie go higher and start giggling as the swing went higher than Melinda's head. “I think we should let her swing for a bit longer and then go to the aquarium.”

Julie was taking very much funny playing on the swing giggling very loud, though she let herself to slow down though slowly stop. Rising her arms to be picked up by her mom.

"look it seems that someone is in good mood now" nanny Melinda said to Heather. 

Heather slows her swing and stands up as she sees Julie slowing down. Soon she is lifting Julie up and into the air as she asks to be picked up “Are you ready to go see the white whales?” She asks as she decides to check her diaper and pulls back the waistband of her pants and diaper to see if she is wet as they walk back to the stroller

The little girl got picked up by his mother and let her cheek her diaper that was a little wet but not so much to give some problems to her. She nodded when her mom asked her if she was ready to go to see the whales and she let herself to put in the stroller. 

Heather buckles Julie into the stroller and hands her a sippy cup with water “here I bet you are thirsty after lunch and swinging.” She rubs Julie’s hair as she nods in response and takes a drink from the cup.

“Now, let me see where the aquarium is on the map...” Heather finds the aquarium and tells Melinda “it’s over by the jungle exhibit Nanny, that way...” she points towards the opposite way of the lions, more towards the entrance than the opposite end of the zoo.

Julie drunk some sip of water from the sippy cup and gave it to nanny who put it in the diaper bag "would you like stretch a bit your legs?" nanny asked to Julie "but know that if you try to escape you wouldn't do neither a meter before I catch you again and it would be very bad for your butty, then I think that you should give the hand to me or to your mom. Did you understand?" nanny asked to Julie who did yes with her little head then the nanny unlocked the little girl from the stroller and help her to get up "who you want give your little hand?" Melinda asked to Julie who indicated her mom before approaching her and take her hand. 

(The stroller has a cup holder for her drink so she can always have it with her)

Nanny puts the cup into the cup holder for later and Heather suggests “why don’t you stay in the stroller until we get to the fishies and then you can walk in there.” She suggests this because it is an enclosed area in the aquarium so Julie can’t run away far. “It’s about a 20 minute walk to see the fishies and mommy is afraid that you will be too tired to walk and see your favorite fishies inside Julie.” Julie nods her head and sits back down and let’s Heather buckle her up... “but when we get to the flamingos Mommy will let you walk from there, sound like a good deal Julie?” She asks rubbing her shoulder/upper arm

"ok" nanny said to Heather while she put the little girl in the stroller "If it's that far Julie can wait another bit. Isn't it?" she said touching Julie little nose with her finger before walking to the aquarium. During the move Julie drunk another sip of water from her sippy cup. When they arrived to destination Nanny Melinda opened the door because Heather can come in the building with the stroller. 

Once they get to the flamingos which is about 3 minutes to the aquarium Heather stops the stroller and lets Julie stand up “see Julie, I told you mommy would let you walk when we got to the pink birdies. Why don’t you hold Nanny’s hand so she doesn’t get lost on our way to the fishies” Heather says to make it seem like she is giving a job to Julie and not just having her hold Melinda’s hand for the sake of her not running off.

Once Julie is out Heather asks her “Now, do you remember what happens if you run away Julie?” Heather asks they are looking at the flamingos. Julie lowers her little head nods it saying quietly “I get a spankings.” Heather smiles and bends down “that’s right sweetie... now let’s help Nanny find the white whales you like so much, unless you want to look at the pink birdies some more...”

Julie took nanny's hand while she looked the flamingos they were so funny and when she was tired of see them she led Melinda to the building of the aquarium where the nanny opened the door letting  enter Heather with the stroller and Julie "wow it's very big" nanny commented keeping Julie hand "do we go?" Melinda asked asked smiling to Julie letting her self to be brought by the little girl to the tropical fish tank and admiring the clown fishes

"they are the fishes of finding Nemo!" she said admiring the fishes inside the aquarium. 

Heather pushed the stroller inside and then leaves it by the door where the other stroller are. “It is big Nanny, the aquarium itself is over two acres in size.” Heather stops as Julie is showing them the Finding Nemo fish and asks her “do you think they are all named Nemo or do you think some are named Dory?”

Julie giggled when her mom asked about fishes name "I don't know! But I think that his name is Nemo" Julie said indicating a little clown fish that she liked very much. Before took nanny's hand and bringing her to another fish tank where there were some angel fishes that Julie was admiring "they are so beautiful!" she exclaimed admiring it. 

Heather is watching Julie lead Melinda from little tank to little tank when she sees a sign pointing the way towards the beluga whales. “Julie what’s this way?” She points towards a darker hallway that is full of jellyfish that leads to the beluga whales

"wow!" Julie said looking the jellifishes all around them she was ecstaticed by the impressive show and soon they arrived in front of the biggest tub of the aquarium, that of Beluga Wales. The animals were swimming all next the glass and one of them aproached  next Julie who put her hand on the glass.

"you seem to like her!" nanny said to Julie who smiled her "it's wonderful!" the little girl said to nanny. 

Heather picks Julie up and puts her so she is sitting on Heather’s shoulders so she is higher in the air. Her mom walks around to the other side of the tank and Julie can see the manatees in the other room.

Julie let herself to be picked up by the mom and put on her shoulders looking the manatees "they are so funny!" Julie said to her mom looking the marine animals. While she looked the animals she wetted her diaper another bit. 

“They are funny and they love lettuce too! Do you think they like their nickname of ‘the sea cow’?” Heather asks Julie a she still has her on her shoulders. Soon she sees an underwater playground that doesn’t have kids hanging all around and she asks her daughter “do you want to play on this playground since there are no other kids around here?”

“I can come over there but it doesn’t look like mommy will fit inside there... it is Julie sized!” Heather says as she lifts Julie down off of her shoulders and lets her run off to the playground near the corner of the room. “What if mommy and Nanny sit here in this bench beside you?”