LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather made sure Julie was buckled into the stroller before moving along to the African Heartlands area “yes, you could say that this zoo and aquarium is pretty big, it’s over 15 acres and that doesn’t include the water park area or the parking lots.” She pushes the stroller past the Australian Outback “it has over 300 different animal species and Julie has always had a special place in her heart for animals.”

Julie smiled when her mom talk about her big passion for the animals, while she was seat in the stroller sucking her pacifier. When they arrived to the African zone they stopped in front of a big male lion that was looking them lied on the lawn. 

"looks mom!" the little girl said indicating it "it's so big". 

(The zoo has no cages or bars but large exhibits that have multiple species within each area... more like how it is in actual nature)

Julie is dressed in her lion outfit as Heather takes Julie out of the stroller and sits her in the ground and runs her back as she asks “yes they are big sweetie... what do you think would happen if you roared?”

Julie, her mom and Melinda were watching the lions from the a bridge that passed on the animals fence. Julie did a little giggle before imitate a roar that the leon ignored but the little girl still enjoyed her self. 

"where will we go now?" Julie asked to her mom anxious to know the new stage of the path that her mom was doing. 

Heather enjoyed watching Julie roar even if the lion didn’t roar back. She bent down to Julie “I was thinking maybe we have some lunch now... would you like to eat while watching the lions and tigers?”

Heather wheels the stroller as Nanny holds Julie as they walk to a large grassy area where they can watch the lions, tigers, zebras, warthogs and wildebeest. “Look here is an area for us to enjoy our lunch.” Heather says to Nanny as they come to the crest of the hill.

The large grassy area has picnic tables, areas where blankets can go, trees for shade and a jungle gym that looks like 4 giraffes walking together near the middle of the grassy area. 

"it's a very good place!" the nanny said while she went next a picnic table and got Julie free from the stroller and her mom prepared the table for them "do you want eat with mommy or nanny?" Melinda asked to Julie who indicated her mom. 

Heather smiles as she sits up the table and gets the juice and water out, the sandwiches and the potato chips and arranges them so they are all sitting on one side of the bench with Julie in the middle of Melinda and Heather. “What if Julie sits between both of us!” She says smiling as Nanny sees the setup

"we can do in this way" the nanny said seating down next Julie "do you want a sandwich?" the nanny asked to Julie before take one and offer it to her. Julie accepted the sandwich and started to eat enjoying it, he liked very much the ham in the sandwich. She ate the sandwich listening Melinda and Heather who talked about the program for the rest of the day. 

Heather is explaining the plans for the rest of the day “I thought maybe we could go to the aquarium and see all underwater creatures, they have sea lions, and beluga whales and lots of penguins, along with all of the fishies” she says as she pours some potato chips onto Julie’s plate

"It's a very good Idea!" nanny said smiling taking a potato chips and eating it. Julie maintime was silently listening the talking curious about the program for the rest of the day and smiling because she liked it very much. 

Heather asks Julie “do you want to go see the white whales after we eat or do you want to go play on the giraffes (meaning the jungle gym) before we go see the white whales?” as Heather asks as Julie they hear the lions roar nearby and it makes Julie jump a little bit. Heather rubs her back gently as she calms down from the lion

"I want go to play!" Julie said giggling to her mom. When the leon roared Julie get a little scared but she was raised up and cuddled by her mom

"did you see?" nanny said to Julie "the lion had answered to you"

Julie giggled when the nanny said it. 

Heather enjoys the conversations between Nanny and Julie and as Julie finished giggling Heather comments “Then play it is! But first you need to eat some grapes and blueberries so you can be strong like gorillas” as she pulls out a small container with grapes and blueberries in it that has been chilling, she pours some onto Julie’s plate.

Julie took some grape and ate it enjoying it, she liked the grape very much because it was very sweet. When she finished to eat she went to play in the jungle gym starting to climb on the ladder and going to the slide. 

Heather watches Julie eat the grapes and blueberries and as Julie goes over to play she asks Melinda “should one of us be over there watching her while we clean up or is she okay over there by herself?”

"wait!" Melinda said to Heater seeing that in the play ground therewere coming other children "now we could see how Julie behave with other children. Let stay here to observe her!" 

Julie loocked the other children who were coming to her  and she went to the swing silently seating down on the seat and starting to rock slowly.

“How are we looking for Julie to behave towards the kids Melinda?” Heather asks as they throw away their trash and recycle the plastics and paper products. 

As they watch Julie sit and swing alone when the other kids approach heather’s heart breaks a little for her daughter. “What should we do now nanny?”

"ok!" the nanny said "we saw that she tend to isolate herself, so for the moment we can keep her company but Monday I think that we'll should talk about it with her teacher to the daycare. I'm sure that we will find a solution" she said smiling hoping to reassure Heather "what do you think about play with her meanwhile ?" nanny asked to Heather. 

“Yeah, I do think that we should go play with her for awhile.” She says as they load the last of the picnic items in the stroller and Heather refills Julie’s cup in her stroller. “Why do you think that she isolates herself?” She asks Melinda as they walk over to the swings

"there could be many reasons!" Nanny explained to Heather "she could simply be shy or she could have a inner malaise. I think that we should wait to make ourselves sure about before do anything. OK?" 

“When will we know what to do to help her... I want her to be a normal child and play with others” she says as they walk past the other kids playing on the jungle gym and towards the swings

"I think that we should take a path that brings us to our goal and the first step is understand why she behave in this way" nanny explained her "I think that we will find a solution. OK?" the nanny said her smiling. 

“I know we will find a solution, but it still makes me sad she can’t make friends like she used to. She could make friends with anyone when she was little.” Heather explains more of Julie to Melinda as they walk up to the swings and see Julie swinging slowly. Heather talks to Julie in a upbeat happy voice “Do you care if Nanny and I swing with you?”