LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather rubs Julie’s hair as she looks at the bugs and asks her daughter “can we go see the prairie dogs next Julie? I bet Nanny has never seen prairie dogs.” She hopes she can get Julie out of the reptile house before the she sees more snakes

"ok!" Julie said to her mom letting her self to be put in the stroller and carried out from the reptile house and go to the Habitat grasslands zone. She looked the nanny that was following them smiling. 

As they walk to the North American zone Heather asks Melinda “Julie and I have always enjoyed watching them underground and the scouts on top. Have you ever seen prairie dogs Melinda?” Heather is thinking that after the prairie dogs Julie would need a diaper change

Soon they arrived to the exhibit where they have little holes so the kids can see the prairie dogs underground. Heather unbuckles Julie from the stroller “why don’t you show nanny their underground world.” She pats her back as Julie gets her legs under her

Heather was enjoying the scouts on the top looking around and checking everyone out as they approach the exhibit. She waits for Julie to tell her when she is done and wants to move on.

"look!" the nanny said to Julie indicating the coyote's puppy "isn't tit cute?" she said  her smiling while Julie and her mom was watching it. Julie was very happy how the day was going, this was a very good day for her. 

After they got tired of watching the coyotes Heather sticks her finger into Julie’s diaper to see if she needs a diaper change or if it can wait a little longer

Heather sees a bathroom nearby and grabs the diaper bag. “I’ll be right back Melinda, our little one needs a change” she says as she picks up Julie and sits her on her hip “the bathroom is right over here”

"ok!" Melinda said "do you need a help?" she asked to Heather while they were going to the bathroom. Julie let her self to be picked up and brought in the bathroom where she saw a mother of a little girl  waiting for the changing table, Julie was fixing the little girl's mom while her mom was waiting for change her diaper. 

Heather shakes her head no “no I think I can manage this change on my own. You can look around at the North American exhibits while we are in there” she says as she heads into the bathroom and they have to wait their turn for the changing table and Heather sits on a chair with Julie on her lap, as they wait Heather asks her “where would you like to go to next? The kangaroos or the tigers or to see the fishies?”

"tigers!" Julie said before imitate a roar and gigle while she was on her mom knees and looking around with curiosity. She looked the woman who smiled her making her blush and hide her face against her mom shoulder. 

“Tigers and lions it is then” she says as she stands up holding Julie close to her as the other mother finished and cleaned the surface of the changing table. Heather lays Julie down on the table and lowers her tiger pants past her knees. She finds a clean diaper and some wipes in the bag. She lowers the front of the diaper to the table and raises her legs and wipes her clean... before Julie knows it she is in a thicker daytime diaper and her pants are pulled up. The diaper is thrown away and Heather cleans up the changing table after she picks Julie up onto her hip.

Soon they are heading out of the bathroom and as soon as Heather reaches the outside she realizes she has to go to the bathroom. As they reach Melinda, Heather  hands Julie off to her “you stay here with Nanny while Mommy goes potty. I’ll be back in a minute.” She says ruffling her hair as she walks fast back to the bathrooms

Julie blushed conspicuously while her mom changed her diappy here, he hadn't gotten used to it yet to have the diaper changed in a public place, and when she finished she let her self to be picked up in her mom's arms. When her mom brought Julie to the nanny the little girl was picked up in Melinda's arms who caressed her diapered butty and back while they waited for Heather return to them. 

Heather finishes in the bathroom and washes her hands. She heads out and finds Julie and Melinda and asks as she picks Julie up into her arms “Melinda, do you need to use the bathroom while we are here?” 

"yes I take advantage of the opportunity" the nanny said giving Julie to Heather and going in the box. She get out som minutes later and she went to wash her hands drying it's with a paper towel before get out from the bathroom to Heather and Julie. 

"do we go?" the nanny asked to Heather and Julie. 

Heather nods “Julie wants to go see the tigers and lions and afterwards I was thinking about eating lunch.” She says as she pushes the stroller towards the other end of the zoo towards the African Heartlands area.

"ok!" Melinda said following them to the African heartland area "it's a big zoo" she said surprised while they went to African zone. Julie was looking around from on her mom shoulder sucking her pacifier.