LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Julie did no with her little head "now nanny count and me and mom hide" she said still giggling while taking nanny's hand and bringing her to the sofa where the nanny sat down closing her eyes and starting to count very slowly to 30.. When she finished the nanny said in loud voice "ready or not here I come" main time Maggie and her mom was hiding behind a big Tent In the mommy's room. 

"where could be this cute little girl?" the nanny asked with loud voice "could she be behind the sofa?" she asked "uhm not" she said going to search another hideout "could be under the carpet?" making Julie giggle very much "not she is not here!" she said "how this little girl hid well!" she said noticing the feet under the tent "I think that this little girl is not here she said I think that I will go to search her in the bedrooms the nanny said making July giggle. 

Heather holds Julie’s mouth as Nanny comes into the room so they stay quiet as Nanny looks around upstairs.  Soon Nanny finds the two of them and hugs Julie.

Julie let her self to be hugged by the nanny while her little stomach started to grumble "ops... there is a hungry baby girl!" nanny said smiling puttin the little girl in her mommy's arms, maggie hugged her mommy too.

As Heather hugs Julie after hide and seek and offers her daughter “would you like some food Julie?” She asks as she walks downstairs to the kitchen, as they near the top of the stairs Heather sticks her finger in the leg hole of Julie’s diaper to see how wet her daughter is.

Julie let her self to be picked up by her mom giving a kiss in nanny Melinda's cheeck, and she let her self to be layed down on the sofa to be changed while nanny matilda did her grimaces and giggling and making it too to the nanny, before making the togue to her mommy too and giggling.

Heather lays Julie down and asks “Melinda, can you make some dinner for us while I get her into her clean diaper?” She flips up the skirt on Julie and then lowers the front of the diaper

"of course!" Melinda answered going to the kitchen and opening the fridge taking a lattuce and beginning to cut it to make a salad that enrich with cutting some tomatos and making in it "and this is ready" she said before taking a pan and some beef steaks and starting to cook it. When only was ready she put all on the table and setted the table for the dinner waiting for Heater and Julie.

While Melinda makes dinner Heather and Julie have some time alone. Julie’s mom lowers her diaper and when feels cold on her flower parts. “How did you like the school today Julie?”

Melinda saw that Heater and Julie were taking fun and she decided to let them some space then she decided to wait in the kitchen while the woman was chaging Julies' diaper.

"I don't know if I like it or not" Julies said loocking away. in reality Se liked the school very much but she din't want that her momy thougth that she was like a baby than she remaine evasive in answering.

“It’s okay if you don’t know if you like it or not, you have only ever seen it one time.” She says as she wipes her daughters flower parts and then lifts her legs up. “Still no poopies Julie?” She asks seeing she hasn’t pooped for 3 days.

Julie blushed very much when her mommy asked her about poppies a while nanny melinda aproached them: "didn't she still go body?" she asked to Heater when she saw her worried "you can try with prunes and make her drink many water, and if doesn't work you can try with a suppository or a little enema" the nanny suggested to the woman.

Heather diapers her up in a thick nighttime diaper that makes Julie waddle like a toddler would, as Nanny approaches she tells her “no nanny she hasn’t pooped yet, and it’s been over 3 days now, but I know that corn goes through Julie in a day so maybe that would work and if it’s doesn’t then we need to take more serious action.” She says as she carries her daughter over to the table and sits down for dinner. “Are you ready to eat Julie?” 

"yes" Julie answered while her mother carried her to her seat waiting for her mom or the nanny give her a full dish. "I thought to prepare a light meal for evening" the nanny explained to Heater "more I flavor the salad with olive oil. if you want I could put another bit of oli in Julie's salad. it could help her to get free"  nanny proposed to Heater. She wanted very much help Julie with her constipation.

Heather sees the meal as she sits down “oh Nanny! It looks delicious! Thank you so very much for making this. You are a lifesaver!” She says as she’s sips her water and nods when Nanny suggests more oil in Julie’s salad, “yes, that would be very helpful. I do have suppositories in the fridge for when she gets like this.” Heather says as they eat dinner. Julie turns red when her mom talks about her poop issues over dinner.

Julie was blushing while the nanny, after have cut her meat, tooked the bottle of oil and spiled another bit of oil in her dish before turn over the littl girl's salad "it's ready!" the woman said to the baby girl before while the nanny tied the bib behind Julie's neck "come one!" she said smiling while Julie took her little fork and started to eat.

"thanks!" nanny Melinda said smiling while she started to eat her dinner "i'm very happy that you like it".

Heather let’s Julie eat by herself to see how much she eats for dinner and if she touches the salad or not. If she doesn’t then Heather will have to feed her daughter afterwards. Heather was watching as Julie just pushed her food around not eating much of anything, but Heather ate her dinner and enjoyed every bite. “Are you not hungry Julie?” She asks her daughter after 3 minutes of her not eating

Julie had no appetite at all and she was fiddling with the food in the dish:

"Julie honey don't you want eat anithing?" nanny Melinda asked her "I didit with very much diligence for you" but when she saw that the little girl did't answered her loocking down she said "and if nanny feed you?" she asked her "at least the salad" the nanny said her taking the fork and taking some piece of lattuce and one of tomato and aproaching it to her mouth "please don't you want see me cry"she said hoping to pry on Julie's guilt "sometime is not bad play dirty jokes" Melinda wispered to Heater to don't be heared by Julie who was eating slowly and with low desire the salad that nanny was feeding her. One forkful at a time Julie finished the salad but she couldn't eat anithing else "thanks Julie I apretiaie it very much" the nanny said to the little girl kissing her cheak.

Heather isn’t sure what Nanny meant by “sometime is not bad play dirty jokes” as she eats watching her feed Julie. She could see Julie didn’t feel well “Melinda I don’t think she feels very good” seeing Julie turn white. 

"you are right!" the nanny said calmly "I'm searching to make her eat for this reason, Maybe the salad help her to make her intestine move" nanny explained to Heater " if it don't work we will try with a suppository or an enema" she said to Heater "main time you don't panic. ok? or it will be worse"