LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather comes back and hears Julie wining is the other room and closes the curtain so the sun isn’t on her, she puts a pacifier in her daughters mouth as she covers her back up. She comes back to the table “can I take your plate Melinda?”

“Thanks Melinda for the plate” as she washes the plates she asks “what is the plan for this afternoon?” She doesn’t have anything planned and wonders what Melinda wants to do

“If she got embarrassed at the park by those three girls then I would think she wouldn’t like to go to the pool where there are most likely others from her class.” Heather says as she drys the dishes

"yes! Then what do you think to go to the lake?" the nanny proposed "I read that though the children  preferred the pool it's very beautiful, and because the children preferred the pool the probabilities to meet them are very low" 

Heather looks at her watch and sees it’s already past 3pm “Nanny are you sure we will have time to go to the lake today? It’s already past 3:30 pm and then the time to get there... should we just play a game inside today? I have a memory game for her that she used to like to play.” Heather says as she sits back down after putting the dishes away

(Memory is a game where you try and match two identical tiles while they are all flipped over face down)

"we could stay here a pair of hours and return at home" the nanny proposed " the time to make Julie take some sun, it could be very good for her. Did you buy some swiming diapers? if you haven'tyou can put her a normal swimsuit I thin tha it can't be a proble for one time" the nanny proposed to the Heater.

(Aren’t they at home right now while Julie takes a nap?)

Heather looks panicked “no, I forgot about them Melinda... maybe we can buy some tomorrow before we go to (she changes to a whisper) the aquarium.” Heather wants the aquarium to be a surprise for Julie tomorrow.

(yes they are at home, but they are talking about the program for the afternoon) 

"It's not a problem" the nanny said "we will buy it tomorrow for another day" she said while Julie was woke up in her porta crib, with a very wet diaper, making a big yawn and rubbing her little eyes "mommy!" Julie called her mom to have her diaper change. 

Heather hears Julie cry out for her, she smiles and pats Melindas hand as she leaves the kitchen to go to the living room. She sees Julie on her knees in the crib “afternoon sweet girl, did you have a good nap?” She asks as she picks Julie out of the crib and holds her on her hip.

Julie let herself to be picked up by her mom doing yes with her little head and indicating her paci, that was still in the crib, because her mommy takes it before rest her head to her mother shoulder. 

Heather sees that Julie is motioning for her pacifier and pulls another one out of her pocket and puts it in Julie’s mouth. “Come on little one lets go change your diaper” she says as she carries Julie to the mat on the floor.

Julie sucked her pacifier while her mommy was putting her on the floor she looked the nanny who kneeled next the little girl caressing her while her mom was opening her diaper and cleaning her little flower. 

Heather wipes her daughter’s little butt then puts her into a nice clean diaper with a purple flower on it. She pulls down the skirt and pulls her daughter to a sitting position. She decides to ask Julie “what would you like to do today little one?”

"I want play with you!" Julie answered to her mother "can we play to hide and seek?" the little girl asked to her mommy 

"could play I'm too?" nanny Melinda asked to the little girl 

"yes" Julie answered to the nanny "mommy counts and we hide" 

“Of course I would like to play with you. And I can be the counter... but no going outside, it’s off limits.” Heather smiles as she bounces Julie’s hands as she talks. “But first I need to throw away your wet diaper”

soon Heather has thrown away the diaper and sits on the couch and covers her eyes “okay I will count to 30. Ready girls?” Heather includes Melinda in with the “girls”

"yes" the little girl said giggling when her mom started to count Julie took nanny's hand and carried her in her room where she opened the Wardrobe hide herself with the nanny in it waiting to her mom came to search them. 

Heather counted to 30 taking around a minute and a half to actually count down to “Zero... ready or not here I come!” Heather gets up and searches all around the living room “not in the living room...hmmm, I wonder if someone is in the kitchen!” She looks around the kitchen and doesn’t find anyone but she hears giggling from upstairs and smiles to herself knowing where they are now. “Nope, not here... what about in the bathroom? Nope! I wonder where they are!” She says to herself

"shhh!" the did to Julie with her forefinger in front of her her nose "or she will find us", maintime nanny Melinda saw Heather pass in front of the door of Julie's room and the little girl successed to keep a little giggle while her mom passed out. 

Heather knows Julie likes to hide in her closet so she keeps that room for last. She goes through her room “no Julie in Mommy’s room, what about the bathroom?” She looks through the bathroom and then turns to Julie’s room that is now Nanny’s room and looks under the bed “is she under the bed?”

“No, not under the bed.” Heather moves to the wardrobe and opens the doors wide and sees Julie and Nanny.... “there you two are! I found you!” She says as she bends down and tickles Julie’s tummy 

Heather picks Julie up and and holds her as she laughs hard. “So do you want to play a different game with me baby girl?” She asks squeezing her daughter.