LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"I'm here to help" the nanny said "and then the little girl and I are getting along pretty well" she said rubbing Julies back while s he was on her mom arms "oh she is all swear! maybe you would give her a bathy before put her down for a nap" the nanny said to Heater. 

“I think that is a great idea Nanny. A bath sounds good.” Heather unlocks the door and heads upstairs to the bathroom with Julie in her arms. She starts the water as she undresses Julie. “Let’s get nakey for bath time!” She says as she removes her daughter’s shirt.

Julie was very tired and she did a vary big yawn while her mom was carring her to the bathroom resting her head to mommy's shoulder, then her mom put her on the floor and started to remove her clothes while the little one was letting her do. When the mom put the little girl in the bath nanny Melinda got in the bathroom: 

"Lady! if you want I can prepare the lunch while you are washing Julie" she propose her self "say me what I have to cook and I will prepare it"

Heather is soaping up Julie’s princess parts as Nanny asks what she should make for lunch embarrassing the girl. “Oh I think just a ham and cheese sandwich and some potato chips for us and maybe your suggestion for Julie.” Heather means the bottle of milk for Julie since she is basically sleeping in the tub as her mommy washes her. “I have about 5 minutes here and then we will be down”

"ok" the nanny said smiling "it's not a problem!". Then she wento to the kitchen and she took a bottle and she filled it with milk then she prepared two sandwich with ham and cheese, and put its on a plastic dishes, main time Julie let her self to be washed by her mom, she was half asleep while her mom was washing her privat parts then she didn't noticed it. when the mommy finished to wash her julie let her self to be picked up by the bathtube and wraped with a towel while she rested her self to her mommy sucking her thumb. 

Heather brought her sleepy child downstairs to get ready for bed. She lays her down on the mat on the floor, she takes a diaper and some powder and diapers her sweet girl as she sleeps. Soon Julie is dressed in a nightgown and cuddled in Heather’s arms. Heather sits at the kitchen table and eats her sandwich and chips with Julie sleeping in her arms.

when Heater arrived to de down floor Melinda started the microwave to warm the milk, and after check the milk's temperature on her wrist she gave it to heater to give it to Julie, who was still sleaping. Julie started to drink from the bottle barely her mom rest the teat on her lips. 

Melinda observed Heater while she gave the bottle to Julie making a sweet smile.

Heather enjoys this rare sleepy time with Julie. “Nanny can you set up the daytime crib please?” She asks knowing that she has the portacrib from nanny’s original item list. “There are blankets behind the sofa”

"of course!" the nanny answered going to the take the box and opening it, she began immediately to set the new portacrib and she finished very soon putting it in the living room while Julie sucked the milk from the bottle in her mommy's arms

"i finished" the nanny said a few minutes later to Heather who was feeding her daughter. 

“Thanks Melinda” Heather says as she stands up and takes Julie to the portacrib and lays her down and covers her up. She rubs Julie’s arm as she sleeps. “There now we can actually eat like adults now. Come let’s finish lunch Melinda.”

Melinda followed Heather to the kitchen and sat down on a chair waiting for Heather did the same thing "then Lady what do you think about the treatment. Is it giving the results that you hoped?" the nanny asked to Heather eating the sandwich. 

As they eat Heather nods “yes the results are more than I expected. I thought she would be throwing a tantrum at every thing we do. I thought she would hate being treated like a baby” she finished her plate off 

"some children are more combative and agressives then Julie" the nanny said "and sincerely I was expecting too a little bit more resistance, but maybe she like to receive so much attentions, maybe she needed this" the nanny said smiling. 

“Yeah maybe you are right that she needed this.” Heather stands to and takes her plate to the sink she goes to the refrigerator “would you like a glass of lemonade Melinda?”

Heather pours two glasses of lemonade “yes, I do need it after all that playing” she hands one glass to Melinda as she sits down at the table. “How long should we let her nap?”

"a pair of hours it should be sufficient" the nanny said drinking a sip of lemonade "in moments quiet like this you should think to yourself, you should cultivating a hobby do you remember what I said you yesterday" 

Heather could not remember exactly what Melinda had said “honestly, it was a long day and I don’t remember.”. She drinks the lemonade as she tries to remember 

"yesterday I told you that you should take a some time for yourself" Melinda said her "because it would help you to relax and be happy, because if you are happy be happy would be easier for Julie" 

Main time the little girl was turning in the crib and wetting her diaper. 

“Oh... right, I really need to figure out what I would like to do. I don’t really do things for myself.” Heather’s face looks like she doesn’t know what to do “should it be something I can do mainly at home or should it be something I do out of the house?”

"I think that something that you can do at home would better, but there would be nothing wrong In something to do outside if you can get organized" the nanny said drinking another sip of lemonade "the key word is ORGANIZATION" the nanny explained her. 

“I’m not good at organizing my schedule and Julie’s schedule... maybe that is something you can help me with.” Heather says with some excitement in her voice. “I have always liked to build puzzles” she says as she takes a sip of the lemonade 

"it's a very good hobby!" Melinda said "and you could involve Julie too in it, do something together could strengthen the emotional bond between you two, and more this kind of attvity can be only positive for her because it help to develop the ability to concentrate" 

Heather smiles and then realizes “speaking of taking time for myself... I need to use the little girl’s room.” Heather stands and excuses herself to the bathroom as Julie rolls over and the sun shines in her face.