LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"not!" miss Read said accompanying the woman to the garden where Julie was looking the fishes in a fountain with nanny Melinda next her to make her sure that she not fall in it. When her mom got out from the building nanny Melinda helped Julie to get down and the little girl runned to her mommy. 

Heather smiles as they walk out front and see Julie and Nanny playin in the fountain. “Stay there Julie! Mommy will come to you and Nanny.” Nanny grabs Julie as she is about to run into traffic. Heather watches as it is almost a tragedy, but then quickly comes over to the park and hugs her. “Julie, you can’t run from Nanny like that. You almost got run over by a car!”

Julie was going to run to her mom before the nanny catched her and gave her three hard spanks on her diapered butt "don't run anymore in this way!" the nanny scolded the little girl who burst into tears both for the reaction of the nanny both for the scare. 

Heather, carrying the onesies, runs across the street when it was safe and to Nanny and Julie. Julie was crying and rubbing her butt as Heather scoops up her little girl. “You scared mommy and almost got hurt by a big car.”

Heather continued to hold Julie and rocks her back and forth “it’s okay Julie, and you are okay, but you need to look both ways before you cross a street to make sure there are no cars coming.” Heather notices Julie calm down in her arms and a small she does she sits in a bench near the pond and asks “are there any fishies in the pond?”

"yes!" she said sniffing with a big drop of snot that trickled from her nose while her mom put her seat on her knees putting her thumb in her mouth and sucking it to calm down. For the scare she wetted her self very much too. 

Heather notices that Julie has her thumb in her mouth and replaces it with with the pacifier that is hooked onto her suspender and wipes her nose with a tissue “really, there are fishies in there? Will you show mommy?”

“I think she is fine now, just a bit shook up and there are no marks on her.” Heather explains to Nanny and tells Julie “tell Nanny thank you for saving your life Julie and then you can show mommy the fish.”

Julie aproached the nanny opening her arms, than the nanny he knelt down to be hugged by the little girl girl who kissed her cheek

"thanks or saving me!" Julie said to the nanny 

"you are fine and it's the only important thing" the nanny said hugging Julie's little head. 

"what do we do now?" Julie asked to her mommy 

“Want to show me the fish in the pond for a bit?” Heather asks Julie knowing she has fun watching the fish. Heather wasn’t sure where they should go next.

"yes mommy" Julie said taking Heather hand and carrying her to the pond and crouching to see better "I like very much that!" she said indicating a very colorful  fish "it's very cute. Isn't it?" she said giggling to her mom.

Heather bends down and sees the colorful fish “it is a cute fish, would you like a fish for your birthday?” Heather looks at Nanny and isn’t sure about the rest of the day

"yes I would like!" Julie answered andenthusiastically hugging her mom while nanny Melinda looked them "what do you think about take a little walk?" the nanny proposed to Heather "are there some nice places here?"

“There are a few good playgrounds around here Nanny” Heather says as she sticks her finger into the back of Julie’s diaper to see if she is wet.

"good!" the nanny said returning to the daycare "now I go to take the stroller in this way we can go"

main time Julie stiffened when her mom put the finger in her diaper, she hadn't gotten used to it yet to have the diaper checked in this way and she blushed when she saw two seventeen girls who passed esactly in that moment. 

“Oh Julie! Why did you not tell me that you wet yourself?” Heather sees Nanny bringing the stroller over “nanny, is it appropriate if I change her here?” She isn’t sure if this is a good place to change a 10 year old

"I think yes" nanny Melinda said gently "now she is a like a toddler girl" the nanny explained her calmly "the important thing is that you reassure her with gentle way "this is the first time tha she have a diaper change in public but soon she will be used to it" 

Julie was layed down on the towel and looked away blushing very much, while the nanny gave some caress in her forhead "Julie! Look what nanny Melinda does" the nanny said here making a dime appear out of nowhere in her hand and making it fade  "oh! Where is it go?" the nanny asked to the little girl who was Impressed by what the nanny was doing "do you want try to call her" the nanny asked to Julie while her mother was cleaning Julie's little flower wit some wipes "could you help us to find it?" the nanny asked to Heather "try to call it. Her name is Penny" 

Heather smiles as she sees Nanny playing with Julie as she cleans Julie’s flower she calls “penny? Where are you? Come out from hiding.” Soon Heather has Julie into a clean dry diaper and pulls her skirt down. Heather nods to Nanny as if to say to her that she is done.

As Heather holds Julie in her lap she asks the small child “would you like to go the park before we have to go home?” While Nanny takes the dirty rolled up diaper and throws it away in the trash. 

Julie did yes hugging her mom and smiling, but she did no with her little head when her mother did to put her in the stroller because she wanted to be stay in mommy's arms while they went to the playground.