LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"What do you say?do we teach it to mommy?" the nanny asked to Julie who did yess with her head while the nanny start to sing the song of Noah's Ark clapping her hand to the beat, and making her gigling "do you like it?" Julie asked to her mother when they finished to sing it before rising her arms to be picked up by her mom.

Two hours later:

Heather had finished to do the housework and now Julie was almost ready to go out she had just to brush her tooth then the nanny accompanied her to the bathroom and after have put a bit of toothpaste in her Cinderella toothbrush She helped the little girl to brush her tooth while the little girl was still humming the song that the nanny had teached her. 

"Lady! What do you think about go with the stroller?" the nanny asked to Heather "it's a so wonderful day! Take a bit of air could be good for Julie" 

"I don't want to be seen tinged so!" Julie complained but she was ignored by the nanny. 

Heather had dressed Julie in the cute jumper (skirt with overall straps) with the pink shirt underneath. She was thinking about the stroller for a walk later but knew they had the appointment to get to. “That sounds like a good idea Nanny, but do we have time to go to the park before my meeting?” Heather also ignores Julie’s complaints.

"we can go after" the nanny said "today we will only see the daycare" she explained "if you like it Julie she can go there since a pairs of day to a week at most, the time to do the paperwork" the nanny explained to the woman "then we can go to do a walk wit the little girl. Do you agree?" 

If heather understood Nanny then the appointment she had set up with the director wasn’t today but the daycare. “How many days would she be able to go to the daycare? What about the school?” Heather is confused about this as she gets the stroller out and locks it open.

"for the school the director of the kindergarten will take care of to do all the paperwork" the nanny explained to Heather "but she will need to Julie's documents to do it then I think that it's better if you take them with you, and we need the documents of Julie's Pediatrician, particularly those about the vaccinations. Have you it with you?" 

Heather nodded “one second...” she leaves the room and goes into her room and finds the needed documents and returns with them in hand “here you go Nanny” she hands them over as Julie is buckled into the stroller

"now we can go!" nanny Melinda said when she finished "Do you want to have the honor" the nanny asked to Heather opening the door so that Heather he could pull her daugter beyond the door and making her way. Julie was very embarrassed fearing that someone recognize her in that conditions, even though the walking was very nice: it was a very good day there was a very good sun and the air was pleasantly hot. 

“It would be my pleasure, ready to go to daycare Julie?” Heather asks as she pushes the stroller out the door. “Oh this sunshine feels good doesn’t it!” 

"oh yes!" Nanny Melinda answered making a deep breath "it's a fantastic day" she said walking next Heather "it would have been a shame use the car" she said while Julie was looking around fearing to see someone who know her "oh she seems nervous" nanny Melinda said looking Julie "have you her paci?" she asked to Heather. 

"ok. Fortunately we hadn't come a long way, and we are got out a a little early" Nanny Melinda said calmly accompanying the woman  "we're still on time" when they arrived at home nanny Melinda stopped in the garden "we will wait you here!" nanny Melinda said to the woman caressing Julie's head. 

Heather nods as she’s unlocks the door and grabs an extra outfit, multiple diapers, her pacifier, a bib, a bottle with water and a baggie with oat o’s, she shoves it in the diaper bag, she checks that the bag has plenty of wipes before she slings it over her shoulder. Heather heads outside and locks the door behind her “all set Nanny, I think I have everything”

"the pacifier?" the nanny asked before attach It to the suspender of the Julie's overall and put it in the little girl's mouth before her mom started to push the stroller again. Soon they arrived to a building with a white wooden fence that surrounded a very big building with the inscription "Grandma's garden goose" on the door. 

"we are arrived!" the nanny said smiling opening the wood gate and making Heather get in with Julie before follow the driveway to the building door where the nanny rings the doorbell. 

"Who is it?" a voice asked from an intercom

“Oh the pacifier is right here. And I brought extras, just in case!” Heather says as she hands it to Nanny before she puts it onto Julie’s suspender. As they walk to the daycare heather points out birds and some squirrels that are playing. “Look at the squirrels Julie, they are playing! Don’t you wish you could be a squirrel and play all day?”

As they enter the cute building with the white fence around it, she thinks she sees a playground in the back but isn’t sure. As Nanny rings the intercom and the voice asks them who they are she promptly replies “My name is Heather and I am here with Nanny Melinda and my daughter Julie.”

Julie smiled shyly when her mother asked if she would like to be a squirrel, Julie remained very Surprised When she saw the place, she didn’t understand what it was. 

The intercom said to wait and after some minute a woman mame from the door to accommodate the two ladies:

"Good morning!" she said "my name is Emilie Ward. I'm the vice principal nice to meet you" she said offering the hand to Heather and nanny Melinda, before greet Julie "hello little one!" she said to the little girl who looked away blushing. 

Heather waited and as she did she pushed the stroller back and forth to calm Julie. Once the arrived inside she shook Emilie’s hand “it’s so nice to meet you Miss Ward.” 

"the pleasure is mine. come on please!" miss Ward said "oh! stroller can't get in it's one of the rules" she added "you can close it and put it there" the woman said indicating a point next the principal door where there were very much closed strollers "at the first we will do a tour and then we will talk in my office. Do you like?" 

“Oh of course the stroller can’t come in! I should have known!” Heather says as she unbuckles the straps and lifts Julie up and stands her up on the floor. She compacts the stroller and puts it next to the others. 

“I would love a tour of your facility.” Heather says “and I’m sure that Julie would love one too!” She says holding her daughter’s hand

"Come on then! " Emilie said "at the first we will see the classrooms" she said going to the first floor "we have divided our guests in three age groups and assigned a floor for only one" Emilie explained to Heather while they were going to the first floor "at the first floor there are Children aged seven to ten, in the second the children to eleven to fifteen, in the third the those mor old then fifteen" she said going to the first floor. 

"the class groups are very little maximum six children for classroom"  Emilie answered to the lady "in this way for the teachers is easyer control the children" she explained while Julie was following them" when they arrived Emilie opened a door and she came in a hall where there were more decorated doors "now I will show you a classroom" she said knocking on the door before open it and letting the little group get in. 

There was a changing table big like a kitchen table next the wall, a colorful moquette on the floor, and very much shelfs with very much baby books ad toys. In the classroom there was four children who wore a red onesie with the logo of the daycare printed on it. 

Heather sees the classroom and smiles “oh this is a a perfect size of class!” Heather notices the changing table against the wall and sticks her fingers into the leg of Julie’s diaper to see how wet it was. “Do you need a diaper change while we are here Julie?” Her mom asks her, embarrassing the girl