LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

“Oh good! I wanted to wash that cute coral color jumper that we bought with the starfish and crab, and maybe the yellow or orange shirt.” Heather says drinking some tea. “As for the household chores I have some dusting and vacuuming to do today.”

"ok!" the nanny said "than we will finish soon!" 

"can I get up from the table" Julie asked to her mommy when she finished "since I haven't to do anything can I watch TV please?" she asked to her mommy because she was boring "I want watch Doraemon!" she said hoping to can see it. 

Heather isn’t sure if this show is appropriate for her “oh I don’t know sweetie, how about Dora the Explorer or Bubble Guppies or maybe even Wonder Pets! But before you do anything you need to be cleaned up my sticky little girl!” She said looking at the girl who is covered with syrup.

"I think that Dora the explorer it's better for her" nanny Melinda said gently "though Doraemon it's not a bad thing in itself, only is not adequate for her now" she explained better

"but I want watch Doraemon!" Julie complained "please!" 

"you have to hold the point!" the nanny said to the woman "if you say no It's no!"  she said "I know that it's hard in those occasions but it's important that you don't yield. Repeat her the alternative that you want give her and let her understand that there aren't other alternatives"

Heather turns to Julie “You cant watch that other show you do however have a choice, what one of the three would you like to watch Julie, Dora or Wonder Pets or Bubble Guppies?” Heather holds firm on the three choices.

Heather ignores the tantrum and picks up a washcloth and gets it wet. As she was washing Julie’s hands and face she took off her bib, sat the washcloth on the table. “Julia! I said no! You can either choose one of those three shows or no show at all! This is your last chance to choose!” Heather hopes she isn’t going too far

The little kid continued to cry very loud saying that she wanted watch Doraemon "you are bad!" she said crying for her show while the nanny was observing how Heather would have reacted to this point and ready to console her in case she would need to. 

Heather sent sure if she should spank her or let the tantrum die down. “Fine then Julie, you made your choice, no tv show it is. You can just sit here while I do the dishes.” Heather picks up the dishes from the table and takes them to the sink.

nanny Melinda was satisfied for what Heather did with Julie this was the best choice that she could do in that moment, Julie was put seat down on the chear while she calmed down. When she finally calmed down Julie get up from the chear approaching her mom to be picked up and hug her, she felt the need to some cuddle in that moment"

When Julie approached her Heather was drying a big pan “one second Julie, let Mommy put the pan down”. After she put the pan down she picked Julie up and held her close.

Julie hugged her mommy resting her little head on her mom shoulder, she was sorry for what happened before, "wait little one!" the nanny said to the little girl taking the pacifier and putting it in her mouth before Julie started to suck it nervously "Now it's better, isn't it?"The nanny asked to Julie that was relaxing in her mommy's arms. 

Heather was holding Julie “Mommy loves you Julie” she says as Nanny puts the pacifier in her mouth, afterwards Heather sticks two fingers into Julie’s diaper to check how wet it was. Maybe Julie needed a dry diaper.

Heather brought Julie over into the living room and laid her down on the floor on the towel. “Alright Julie I think you need a new diaper.” Heather said as Nanny hands her a princess diaper. She gets Julie out of the Pikachu onesie and untapes her diaper and changes her into the clean one. Heather tosses away the dirty diaper and picks out a clean white onesie and puts it on her daughter “stay here while I do the laundry Julie. I want you to look so cute for our outing today!” She says as she grabs a load of laundry and puts it in the washer.

"have we to get out? where have we to go?" Julie asked to her mother while she was changing her diaper "oh don't worry little one!" the nanny answered her smiling "now we will go in a very funny place" nanny Melinda answered her taking the wet diaper from her mommy hand and going to  throw it in the trash. When her mother finished to chenge her diaper she stayed sat down on the floor waiting to know what her mother wanted do.

Heather dressed Julie in a white onesie so she couldn’t remove her diaper. “Nanny I think I should put the clothes in the washer.” Heather stands and grabs a load of clothes and puts them in the laundry. Once she returns she sees Nanny playing with Julie.

while Heater was doing the house work to keep the little girl buisy the nanny sat down on a chair putting the little girl sat on her knee and she began to teach her a simpatic ditty, clapping her hand and doing mops making her gigle, Julie was taking fun with nanny Melinda "maybe she was not so bad" Julie thought herself.

"oh you are here!" the nanny said seeing Heater who loocked her and Julie 

Heather returns and sees Julie in Nanny’s lap singing a song. “Yeah I am here, the laundry has about an hour in the washer and another half an hour in the dryer, it gives me time to do a little dusting. Are you okay with Julie?” Heather is nervous and is stress cleaning 

"yes! in this moment she is a very good girl" she said to reassure the woman while Julie got down from nanny Melinda knee and was going shyly to her mom "mommy! Do you want to join us?" Julie asked taking her mother's hand. 

Heather is smiling on the inside as Nanny says that Julie is being a good girl. As Julie comes over and tugs on her pants to ask her to play, Heather stoops down to get on the girls eye level to respond “of course I would love to join you, just for a little bit while the clothes are washing, okay?” Heather sits on the ground “now, what are you playing?”

"we are singing some song" Julie said blushing and loocking away,

"Julie!" the nanny called her "come on! mommy will come to play soon. isn't it?"said smiling loocking Heater smiling, then Julie returned to the nanny "do we restart to sing the song?" Melinda asked to the little girl before start to sing the song again.

Heather goes over to besides Nanny and watches them sing the song “I don’t think I know this one, can you teach it to me?” She asks the two of them