LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

"I think it's better around 7:00 a.m." she said "because the daycare open at 8:00 a. m. And it's a 20-minute drive from here, than taking a half hour to prepare herit's a 20-minute drive from here, than taking a half hour to prepare her we have all the time to arrive here on time" she explained her. 

“That sounds like a plan, I’ll get up at 6 and prepare things for the morning. Shall I wake you at 6:30?” Heather asks as she goes to her bedroom door

"yes please in this way I can prepare myself" she said smiling before go in her room "if you need something please call me. OK?" the nanny said to the woman getting in her room. Where she prepared for the night and took her book to read a little bit before sleep. After an hour she decided to get the light of and get sleep. 

(time skip to the next morning?) 

Heather changes her clothes into pajamas, goes to the bathroom and goes straight to bed. She wakes up at 6 and takes a shower, gets dressed and goes downstairs and starts getting things ready for breakfast.

Nanny Melinda woke up at 6:20 a.m. and go to the bathroom waiting for Heather let it leave it free then she got in to have a quick shower. Then she go to the downstairs and she go to the kitchen:

"good morning! did you sleep well?" she asked her "how can I help you to prepare the breakfast?" the nanny asked to the woman. 

Heather is in the kitchen as Melinda walks in startling her, “oh, yes I had a very sound nights sleep. I am having trouble figuring out what to make for breakfast, honestly.” She says as she is looking through the pantry. Melinda can see that Heather is frazzled and not sure what to do this morning.

(I thought their appointment was at 10?)

Heather sinks into the hand on her shoulder, she turns around and suddenly hugs Melinda. “I don’t know what I’m doing anymore... it seems like my head isn’t there and I’m swimming with thoughts. Should I give her fruit or make her pancakes or make a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or bacon and eggs...” Heather is spiraling with her thoughts.

(yes the appointment it's for 10 o clock but the daycare opens at 8:30 a.m. I know that I said the 8:00 before but reflecting on it 8:30 it's better)

Melinda returned the hug smiling:"

ok!" she did calmly "do you remember what you prepared her first day at school? I think that prepare it could be a very nice idea" she said smiling "do you want a help to cook?" she asked smiling

Heather takes a breath and shakes her head no, “no, I don’t remember what she fed herself on the first day of school” now she realizes how bad of a mom she sounds like and starts crying.

"hey it's ok" the nanny said hugging her "there's nothing wrong in not remembering every little particular of very important events" she said her "this lack  doesn't make you a bad mother. You are a lioness  because despite a tragedy you are fighting for rise yourself and you are doing this is only for your daughter. You are not a bad mother you are a SUPERMOM! " the nanny said hoping to success to make her smile. 

Heather sinks into the hug and relaxes “what should I feed her then? What would be a good breakfast?” She asks not thinking of herself as super mom...not yet.

"this is a special day for Julie!" the nanny said "what do you prepare for her on special occasions like birthdays?" she asked to Heather "I will help you to coock!" the nanny offered herself smiling "uhm... can I have a kitchen apron?" she asked to the woman smiling. 

Heather had to think what Bill used to cook on Julie’s birthdays. “I think Bill used to make chocolate chip pancakes, but I don’t remember.” She says getting Melinda a apron. “Here you go Melinda, it’s the only one I have” she hands nanny an apron that says “world’s best griller” on a background of an 6 pack of abs, it was clearly Bill’s.

Melinda smiled when she saw the aparon before wear it "Then! Tell me what I have to do" Melinda said her looking her open the fridge "Have you all the Ingredients?" she asked to her guest smiling. 

“I believe so, the recipe is on the back of the box in the pantry where the chocolate chips are.” Heather pulls herself together enough to make the pancakes with Nanny. “Maybe some strawberries on the side would be nice.”

The nanny took the box with the recipe starting to take the eggs and the milk from the fridge, while Heather took the flour a bowl and the kitchen whip. Then while Melinda was preparing the ingredients Heather was turning on the cooker  preparing a pan to cook the pancakes. Soon the women finished to prepare the pancakes for Julie who was beginning to wake up in her wet diaper and they put its in the dish. Nanny Melinda cut a stroberry and with its pieces she compose a little star on the pancakes, before put the other stroberry cut around the pancakes. 

"so is cuter!" she said to Heather before put the dish on the table 

Heather looks at the plates once Nanny was finished arranging the berries. “Should I go get her and bring her down here?” Heather asks as she sits the syrup on the table. 

"I think yes!" the nanny said taking the sippy cup and filling it with orange juice and putting it on the table and putting a a fork and a towel next the dish "it's all ready!" she said setting the table for Heather and herself too and going to prepare the coffee. 

Heather goes upstairs and opens the door to Julie’s room. She sees that Julie is starting to wake up and is rubbing her eyes. “Good morning sweetheart, did my Juliebug have a good night with lots of sweet dreams?” She asks her as she opens the curtains to let in the light

Julie nodded to her mother while she was still sucking her pacifier before get up from her bed, she had wetted her diaper during the sleep but a diaper change was not urgent in her opinion, then she went to her mother and taking her hand and going to the kitchen. 

“Good, I’m glad you had such good dreams and the fact that you stayed in bed until mommy came to get you.” Heather says as she gets Julie out of bed “come with mommy and lets go eat a good breakfast.” Heather leads her to the kitchen and sits her in the booster seat and puts a bib on Julie before sitting down herself. “Look at this nice meal that Nanny and I made for you.”

Julie was still half asleep because she was not used to get up so early the morning, she did another big yawn. The little girl looked the breakfast and started to eat it silently, it was very good but she felt a little upset because she didn't expect that her mother would prepare the same food that her dad prepared for her, but because her mother prepared it for her was ok, maintime nanny Melinda she had taken off Julie's father's apron just in time not to be seen by the little girl, she didn’t want risk to compromise the progress that Julie was doing. 

Before Julie started eating Heather took out the pacifier and sat it on the counter. She then ate quietly as Julie ate she was wondering what the day would bring. She was thinking about the clothes “Nanny, do we have time to do a quick load of laundry before we go out today? I was thinking about washing a load of the clothes we bought yesterday.”

"I think yes" nanny Melinda answered to Heather while she was eating "the appointment is for 10:00 than we have a lot of time to do the chores of the household chores" the nanny answered quietly while Julie was finishing to eat her breakfast.