LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather has finished her dinner as Julie pouts for her. “All right, mommy will feed her little girl” Heather says as she uses a fork to pick up a piece of steamed broccoli and puts it to Julie’s mouth, as she does she talks to Julie “I know you don’t like your cheeks pinched but Nanny is new and doesn’t know our quirks yet. So we both have to have a lot of patience and leniency for a couple of days so we can learn all about her and she can learn all about us.” Heather feeds Julie the broccoli as she opens her mouth up blushing.

Nanny Melinda smiled gently looking Heather who feeded Julie before start to eat her food. Julie continued to eat until she felt the need to pee in her diaper and she tried to keep it even though she could not keep it for a long time and even though she tried to keep moving her self she had not choice to pee in her diaper. 

Heather finished feeding Julie her dinner and as she feeds her she sees lift up to one side as she pees in the diaper. “Drink your water up while I clean the dishes” Heather says as she pushes the sippy cup towards her. “You finished with dinner Melinda?” Heather asks her as she takes the dishes away.

"yes I finished" Melinda said smiling taking her dish and putting it in the Sink "do we go to have a bathy?" nanny Melinda said smiling while Heather raised her daugter up on her arms and brought her to the bathroom where she started to remove her clothes. Nanny Melinda remained go enjoy the scene of Heather who removed Julie's diaper who blushed very much while the tub got full. 

The water fills the tub up as Heather cleans Julie’s private area “Nanny, do we use bubbles or no? I’ve always heard that bubble baths can cause infections in vaginas, what is your opinion.” Heather asks nanny as she has Julie still on the floor.

"the bubble bath can alter the normal PH of the private parts causing very annoying irritations" the Nanny explained her "than it's better if you don't use it to wash the vagina. But you can use it to wash her body" 

"mommy I can wash my self" Julie said annoyed to her mother closing instinctively her knees when her mom started to wash her private parts. 

“That’s what I thought about the bubbles. “Sorry Julie no bubble baths anymore” Heather says as she lifts Julie into the bath tub and sits her down. “Julie, I never told you that you could clean yourself while Nanny is here. Now relax while Nanny washes you.” Heather hands a washcloth to Melinda “please Nanny can you show both of us how a bath is supposed to be given.”

"but a little bit Dissolved In the water it never hurts specially if it's a bubble bath made specifically for children  " the nanny specified  "the important is not exceed" she said taking a shampoo and starting to wash Julie's hair very carefully while the little girl was looking in front of her pouting because she could not do even the most elementary thing, then nanny Melinda took the syphon of the shower and started to rinse the little girl head, then she took a sponge star-shaped and started to wash Julie's body very carefully while the little girl was looking away. 

"now it's time for the private parts" the nanny said putting the little girl crouched in the bathtub and making her rest to her arm she started to wash her butty and little butterfly with a intimate cleanser while the little girl was squirming trying to escape

"this is the best position to wash her private parts" she said to Heather "and plus if she is a bad girl you can punish her" she said giving an hard spank to Julie's naked butty before continue to wash her, when she finished she the nanny took the syphon again to rinse the little girl before rise her up and let her mother get the little girl dried with the towel. 

"now you can go to get dressed for the night!" nanny Melinda said giving her to the woman "have you something to brush her hair?" the nanny asked to Heather. 

Once Julie was wrapped in her towel, Heather took her into her arms and snuggled her 10 year old close. “I do have a hairbrush, but I will need a new diaper and some pjs from the store today, the ones she has up here are so skimpy and not appropriate for my little girl.” Heather grabs the hairbrush from the drawer and sits down on the stool in the bathroom. “Or would it be easier for me if I were to take her downstairs?” She asks Melinda.

"in my opinion it would be better if you prepare the little girl here" nanny Melinda said giving the little girl to her Heather "I will go to take her new things" she offered her self "What drawer is the brush in?" the nanny asked to the woman while Julie was still blushing because nanny Melinda washed her like a baby girl. 

Heather is holding the hairbrush in her hand and smiling “it’s right here Nanny, I’ve already got the brush.” She says as she snuggles Julie in her lap while she is wrapped in the towel. 

As Nanny leaves to go get the diaper and pjs, Heather brushes Julie’s hair like she did when she was little. “There, there Julie, everything will be fine. Just relax and let mommy brush your hair.”

Nanny Melinda go to take a diaper with yellow duckling printed on the front, Julie's new pacifier, the cream,  the baby oil and two pj so that the little girl can choose what pajamas She would like wear during the sleep, Then she returned soon knocking on the bathroom door. 

Main time Julie was letting her self to be brushed by her mom, it was so relaxing that she did a yawn while her mom was caring her hair, she felt very cuddled by her mom in that moment. 

As Melinda returned she found that Heather had finished brushing Julie’s hair and has her laid out on the floor on a towel and is rubbing lotion into her. “I hope you don’t mind that I started putting lotion on her. I used to do this a long time ago...” she trails off as she rubs the lotion into Julie’s legs. 

Melinda enters the bathroom and sits down with the mom and daughter.

"No don't worry! " the nanny said leaning things on the the base of the sink before give to the lady the pacifier and the diaper while Julie was yawning again for the fatigue of that very crazy day. 

Heather takes the pacifier and puts it in Julie’s mouth as her head is turned away from them. Heather smiles as she wipes her hands off and gets the diaper and powder. She opens the diaper and spreads it out and then lifts Julie’s legs up and slides the diaper underneath her bottom, soon she has powdered the diaper and lays her butt onto the soft diaper. She tapes it up securely and notices the yellow ducky. “Ohhh it’s a yellow duckling on your diaper. It looks so cute covering your butterfly parts.” She says patting the diaper.  Heather looks for the pjs.

Julie blushed before start to suck her pacifier and looked away while her mom spreaded the baby powder and the oil on her body and diapered her, when her mother finished the nanny showed her the two pj "what pj do you want wear for this night: the kitty or Pikachu?" she asked to the little girl who indicated the Pikachu's pj than nanny Melinda gave the pj to Heather. 

Heather dresses her daughter in the yellow pikachu jammies and as she zips them up she says “pika pika”. “There you go now you are all nice and clean, I think it’s beddy bye time now sweet Julie.” Heather picks her daughter up and carries her to Julie’s new room and lays her down on the bed. She covers her and gets a book about puppies and kittens playing in the rain, she sits down spin the edge of the bed and reads her the story.

Julie let herself to be put in her new pj making a giggle when her mother imimited Pikachu's cry, than she let her self to be picked up by her mom and carried to her new bedroom on her new bed where she did a big yawn while her mother was going to read something for her. She was happy that her mother was giving her so much attentions but she was too tired to listen her mother and she fell asleep very quickly sucking her pacifier. 

As Heather reads her the story she gets about half way through the story and realizes Julie is asleep. She covers her daughter and kisses her forehead before she leaves the room, as she leaves she hits the lights off on her way out and shuts the door. 

As she leaves the room she heads downstairs to clean up the mess from today, as she goes down the stairs she sees Melinda sorting the purchases from today. “Thank you Melinda for sorting all of these bags.” She says as she things that maybe she should get shelves for the diapers and supplies.

"making me useful was a pleasure" the nanny said smiling and going to help Heather to clear the table "I will help you to wash the dishes" Melinda said carring its to the sink and taking a sponge to start to wash them. 

Heather washes the dishes with Nanny and as they wash them together Heather yawns as she drys a plate. “Do you need help getting settled into Julie’s room? While you are getting settled, if you see anything that shouldn’t belong to a 10 year old girl please throw away, if you don’t think it’s good for her then I’ll accept it and go with it. Also, you may empty her dresser drawers and make yourself at home. I want you to feel comfortable here.” Heather is exhausted and rambling by this point. 

"ok thanks!" Melinda said "but now it's late to do this kind of thing. I will do it tomorrow ok? Goodnight!" she said finishing to wash the last glass and wiping her hands before go to the second floor and in her room where she prepared for the night and took her book to read a little bit before sleep. After an hour she decided to get the light of and get sleep. 

Heather nodded as she yawned agreeing that it’s late. “Melinda what time should we wake Julie up tomorrow?” She asks as they walk up the stairs to bed.