LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Miss Wang felt very sad while she followed the little girl to the principal door, she did her best but It didn't been enough she wanted so much have another chance to conquer the affection ot the little girl. This was a very bad day for the teacher. 

It wasn’t Miss Wang’s fault that Julie has super sensitive hearing or that the food didn’t taste good to Julie. Julie was just exhausted.

Heather was in the principals office talking with her waiting for an update from Miss Wang. Julie sees her mom is in the office and turns around and sees Miss Wang is following her and says pointing into the office “mommy here! Mommy here!” She is excited to see her mom. 

(Yeah)

Heather and Melinda are talking to the principal in her office as Heather seems Julie outside the door. As Miss Wang opened the door, Heather, bent down and opened her arms “Hi Julie! How was school? Did you make any friends?”

"I made only a friend!" Julie said loocking down while Miss Wang asked to talk with Julie mother than she said to Heater that the little girl was been very good but she noticed two problems:

the first was a hearig problem, she noticed it when she started to play the guiter seeing that the sound gave her a pain ti the hear

the second problem was that she hasn't wanted eat anithing, neither the first, the risotto, neither the second the fish stick and she made tantrums to no eat anything" the teacher explained to Julie's mother "then I decided to not insist" she the teacher said while Julie loocked down.

Heather picked up Julie and held her on her hip. “You made a friend! What is your friend’s name?” She asks as Miss Wang talks to her. She nods “oh the hearing problem is new and I will have it check out. But not wanting to eat is unusual, but it’s good she didn’t eat the fish, since she is allergic to all fish and seafood products and her airway will close if she eats it.” She continues after if Miss Wang comments about the allergy, “Julie is very particular when it comes to her food, my brother is a chef and she grew up with knowing what tasted good and when it needs more seasoning, even she knows better than my brother. She is a chef in the making” she says as she tickles Julie’s belly.

(I thought that Heather was an only child) 

"I didn't know that she was allergic to the fish" miss Wang said "in the file that it's been sent to me this particular isn't written" she explained to the woman "I'm sure of this because I read it many times" she said "but thanks for have said it, I'll point it out to the amministration"

"but I said you!" Julie said to her teacher 

"yes and I'm sorry for not believing you" The teacher apologized with the little girl "but I do the teacher since many years and many children, when they get tantrums because they don't want to eat, invent the excuse of being allergic accordingly I trusted that was written in your file" she said very sorry "there must have been a mistake in the amministration!" she said "a serious error!" the principal added angry "but don't worry the responsible will pay the consequences!" she said seriously to to Heather "I don't want neither think about what could have happened if Julie would had eat the fish sticks!" the principal said worried. 

(Maybe it can be a best friend she considers as a brother)

Heather is shocked she didn’t say anything and is so apologetic “oh, I’m sorry I thought I mentioned her allergies. She has multiple. Fish and seafood, kiwi fruit and pecans.” Heather said as she rubbed Julie’s back. “I’m sorry Julie for not telling them. But mommy is super proud for speaking up for yourself and not eating something you knew would make sick.” She kisses Julie’s forehead as she hugs her.

Heather speaks directly to the principal “please don’t panic and make quick decisions regarding the staff. It was my error, I am usually so good about telling people, but don’t worry I will bring Julie’s epinephrine to school tomorrow, just in case.”

(?)

"ok" the principal said relieved that the matter had been clarified "I hope that Julie want to return here" the principal said "now that the misunderstands are clared" 

Julie loocked miss Wang before hug the teacher who returned the hug "but you have to eat only the food!" the woman said to the little girl "for the fish sticks you are justified but for the risotto?  you could eat it. The cooks had done it with much love and you had treated it in this way" Julie loocked down, she didn’t see it from this point of view and she felt guilty for her behavior "I'm sorry!" she said loocking down admitting her self that she didn't behave in the best way.

Heather adds “if Julie says it needs more seasoning then it’s probably true. She has always liked things with seasoning, so I will bring a little bag with some salt, pepper and her usual seasonings she likes to add. I even bring it with me to restaurants just for her.” She boops Julie’s nose. Heather knows if it doesn’t taste good to Julie then she isn’t going to eat it, it’s how they learned she was allergic to kiwi, because she did eat it, and adds “it’s okay if you did’t eat the risotto Julie, you didn’t like it so you don’t have to eat something you don’t like. That’s mommy’s rule isn’t it.” she says as she hugs her daughter.

”I hope Julie had a good day, we will talk all about her day as we walk home.” She hugs Julie.

"sorry but I don't agree!" nanny Melinda said to Heather "And in the case that you forgot to take spices with you she doesn't eat?" asked to Heather looking her eyes "at home or in restaurants she can eat how she wants but at daycare it's an other speech" she explained to Heather "also because the recipes of the dishes that the cooks prepare aren't only decided by them but a team of nutritionists collaborates with our association" the nanny explained to Heather. 

“Yes, she eats because most restaurants have pepper and salt on the table and if they don’t Julie asks and they bring it to her. I don’t understand why you don’t allow, at least in supervision, the kids usage of pepper. Salt I understand why you limit, just kids know their pallets and what tastes good or not. And most kids won’t eat if it doesn’t taste good.” She pauses 

“Right but every kid needs pepper added to something, even if the chefs and nutritionists have added what they think is enough. I will bring her bag of spices and you can taste for yourself. Julie is an excellent chef in the making and I do not want to stop her culinary talents, and since she has to eat alone because of the noise it shouldn’t be a problem. I have used pepper on her broccoli ever since she was first starting out eating solid foods.”

she calms down. “If you can’t seem to understand a child’s needs then I think I will take Julie out of the school and homeschool her myself.”

"it's not for the pepper itself" Melinda said to Heather "do you remember when I spoke you about the rules? In this case the speech is broader: if the teachers accept an exception to the rules all the other children will be legitimized to pretend to have an exception to all the rules and all the castle that we have built will collapse. Do you understand? Nobody here is trying to suppresses Julie's creativity but we are trying to make her understand that the rules are the same for everyone the rule in the canteen is that everyone eats the same thing" Melinda explained her " and I'm here to help you to understand where you are wronging not to to always give you reason and in this moment you you are wronging" then the nanny did a deep breath "you saw the progresses that Julie did while I am with you don't you trust me anymore?" the nanny asked very sadly to Julie's mother, she hoped very much that Heather understand what she was saying. 

Heather takes a deep breath and shakes her head “I don’t know if I care for this place, at least at a normal school the kids have access to pepper and salt. I don’t want Julie to eat here if she can’t get the same things as a normal grade school does.”

“I don’t want Julie here anymore. I don’t care how well you have cared for her or how well when is acting now, but she is a chef in the making and if she didn’t eat it’s not her fault. It’s your fault for not listening to her when she tells you something.” Heather walks out of the principals office and out of the school almost running home, carrying Julie along the way. She didn’t want Julie at this school anymore, not if she can’t have something as simple as pepper.  Why can’t the school just put pepper at the tables she thinks, it’s not a big deal, it’s not like she is asking for an ice cream machine in the canteen.

(sorry this is a my mistake not of my character, here in Italy at school the children aven't access to salt and pepper because the food is just well seasoned and because here in Italy we don't eat the much spicy food. how we can adjust role play?)

• Like 1

(It’s okay I understand the cultural differences, but I’m used to super bland food at school that you need ketchup to add flavor to the pizza to choke it down. Kids (even in primary school) have access to salt, pepper, ketchup, mustard, relish and mayonnaise.   Why doesn’t Melinda go to the house and have a conversation about the differences between the countries and brings her a sample of the risotto to try for herself? Just an idea) 

• Like 1

"what do you think taste the risotto that Julie should eat?" the nanny proposed to Heather her before ask to the principal if some of the risotto was left "I think that you should taste before judge" she said accompanying the woman to the canteen "AARPU is participating to a project of the Department of Health and Human Services for introduce the Mediterranean diet in the feeding of the children, and this involves less processed foods but with more fresh ingredients privileging fruits, vegetables and Dairy products. It's to prevent obesity and eating disorders" she finished to explain to the little girl's mother when they arrived to the canteen. 

Heather decides before she runs out that she should try what Julie pushed away before she defends Julie. “Mommy should try this risotto you didn’t like so she can see for herself.” She says to Julie as she holds the young girl, she follows nanny.

“Can you tell me the ingredients of the risotto? Is it made with fresh ingredients?” She asks the chef as they enter the canteen, with a calm tone. She picks up a spoon and tries a bite on an extra plate.

"of course!" the cook said her smiling "onions that I chop very finely and I brown in a drop of extra virgin olive oil, then I add the raw rice amalgamating it very good, then I put the tomato souce and I amalgamate it again and I ad basil and parsley choped to give them the taste and the smell, hidrating everyting with water while it cook. When it's coocked i give  a grated sheep's cheese and I let it rest to absorbe the liquid and not be too watery" she the coock explained to the woman "it has a very delicate flavor but it's not true that it has not flavor!" the woman said "for tomorrow I will prepare the pasta with tomato sauce that it's even more simple" she said to the little girl's mother.

Heather listened to how the cook prepared the food and tasted it for herself, she wonders why the chef didn’t use vegetable stock when when used the water to cook the rice. Of course it was room temperature but that was to be expected. She tasted all the components and smiles and talks softly to Julie “sweetie, this is really good. It might not be to your satisfaction, but it is tastes the way it’s supposed to be. What would you have added to it to make it better? Tell me.” 

"a bit of pepper!" the little girl said to her mom "it would have given him a a more assertaly flavor"

"do you know honey?" the cook intervened "not always an assertaly flavor is the best. A delicate flavor sometimes is better did you understand?" but the little girl did not with her little head "she liked only the assertaly flavors"

Heather sees the pepper and grabs it and hands it to her daughter who is still on her hip “Here Julie, add some to the risotto so mommy can taste the difference.” She turns her attention to the cook “did you know my daughter will be a famous chef one day? She already has the palate for it.”

The cook tasted the risotto saying that it wasn't bad the little girl successed to Dose perfectly the pepper. She smiled when she the mother said it "I think that I can add it in the recipe! You have talent". 

Melinda did a sad smile, she never had done a so big mistake, risking to ruin a child that had been entrusted, even though she had the best intentions. She was happy for the Julie and she was happy that the misunderstanding was resolved but she felt very sad too. 

She was a very sensitive woman and this mistake had cracked her trust in her capacity, she was thinking to prepare her case when they would arrived  at home, maybe wasn't up to the task that she had been entrusted. 

Heather can see that Julie is proud of herself for being right, but then notices Nanny Melinda has a sad smile. She will have to talk with Melinda when they get home, she also hears Julie yawn really big and feels her head on her shoulder.

once the risotto fiasco has been settled Heather rubs Julie’s back and says “I think it’s time for the chef and the staff to clean up. Let’s go home and change your diaper and get you ready for a nap. Does that sound good Melinda and then we can talk?” She rubs Melinda’s arm as she sees the woman is hurt.

Julie made another big yawn  while miss Wang caressed her back saying her goodbye, it was been a very funny day all in all. She let her self to be carried outside the daycare while she put her thumb in her mouth while she was slowly dozing off. 

Main time Melinda was following Heather walking very silently and very slowly, she felt very sad during the return at home.