LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather sees her daughter is nervous and grabs her lion “here you can take Leo with you if you want!” Julie smiled and grabbed Leo out of her mom’s arms and hugged him tight. Heather then leaves the house and pushes Julie to school, along the way they see other moms pushing kids in strollers with Red and Purple shirts on. Soon they get to the school yard and Heather unbuckles Julie and lifts her out of the stroller and lets her stand up.

Julie was hugging her Mr. Leo when she was put in her stroller while they were going to the daycare, when they were close enough the daycare Julie said many children who wire the daycare uniforms sat down on the strollers who went to the daycare someone of them had the pacifier in his mouth. When they arrived to destination they were welcomed by Mrs Read:

"good morning Mrs." she said to Heather with a big smile "I wanted to welcome personally Julie and introduce you her teacher" she said her bringing them in the building towards her classroom. 

Heather shakes Mrs. Read’s hand “thank you Mrs. Read, I think Julie would love to meet her new teacher, and especially before class starts. I know she can get shy sometimes when meeting new people so this will be a good idea.” She then bonds down to talk with Julie, “Julie Mrs. Read here is going to go show you into your new classroom and meet your new teacher. Would you like to go?” Julie nods her head and Mrs. Read takes Julie into the school to show her her new class and teacher. 

(How do you want to go on when Julie is in school? Do you want me to be Julie?)

"you can come too" miss Read said to Heather bringing her to the first floor and opening the third door right where a asian woman was greeting the children "she is miss Wang, Julie's teacher" 

"good morning Mrs." she said shocking her hand "hello little one!" she said smiling to Julie who blushed hiding her face against her mom shoulder "oh you are so cute!" miss Wang said caressing Julie's head. 

“See now you don’t have to be so scared, mommy is coming too!” She picks Julie up and carries her into the building rubbing her back as they walk to her new classroom

Once they get to the room Heather sees the room and it looks like a cute classroom decorated in all kinds of animals attending school “look Julie, your new classroom number is 15, it seems like a lucky number to me!” She smiles as they walk in “morning Mrs. Wang no need for formalities, I’m Heather, Julie’s mom.” Heather shakes the woman’s hand “you have a very adorable classroom.” She says still holding Julie as Mrs. Wang introduces herself to Julie, “can you say hi to your new teacher Juliebug do you want to show her Leo?” 

• Like 1

(what do you think about play a Julie's classmates? Unless you are thinking about something particular for Julie) 

"OK Heather than!" she said smiling "thanks very much!" the miss said to the woman "than you are Julie! I couldn't wait to meet you! Oh! Who is your little friend" miss Wang said indicating her little stuffed lion "would you like introduce me to him?" 

"his name is Mr. Leo but is Leo for the friends" Julie answered shyly to miss Wang 

"nice to meet you Mr. Leo" the teacher said shocking the puppet paw making Julie giggle. 

Heather bends down and makes Julie’s feet stand on the ground but has her lean against her as Miss Wang bends down too. Heather rubs Julie’s back as she asks miss Wang “can Julie keep Mr. Leo with her today? I don’t have her pacifier with me.”

"Surely!" Miss Wang said smiling to Heater "don't worry for the pacifier we have some in reserve for this kind of case, but the next time make sure to have with you because it can be more usefull" she said to Heater taking Julie on her arms

"you should say to Miss Wang about the difficulty of Julie in socialization" Melinda remembered gently to Heater.

Heather nods as she rummages through the diaper bag “I was going to see how she handles the first day before I say anything to the teacher” she whispers to Melinda “I want to see how she handles herself and see if any kids make a connection with her, I have a good feeling about this school” soon Heather finds a pacifier “here Miss Wang, I found the emergency pacifier for Julie, but I only let her have it when she is tired or upset”

"anyway you can mention her" nanny said her "in this way she could keep an eye on her and see if it's necessary his speech" Melinda explained her calmly while Julie hidden her self behind her mom legs. 

Heather decides not to tell the teacher about Julie being shy around other kids she wants to wait to say something until after school ends for the day. She doesn’t want the teacher to expect Julie to be shy if she isn’t really shy around kids like her. 

Heather gets Julie out from behind her and gives her a giant hug “I hope you have a good day at school Julie, hold onto Leo when you miss mommy. I will be back soon to pick you up when you are done. You listen to Miss Wang and be a good girl! Mommy loves you so much” Heather kisses Julie on the forehead as she hands Julie off to Miss Wang. The school bell has rung its final bell and its time for the parents to leave.

"good Julie! Would you like get in the class room? There are many children who would like meet you" she said her offering hre hand to the children and bringing her in the classroom where the other children were chatting   "please children seat down on the carpet!" the teacher said gently but firmly looking that the children were obeying her "today we have a new little friend" she said smiling to the children "please welcome Julie and be nice with her!" the miss said to the children of her class. 

"Courage!" miss Wang said her smiling "say hello to your classmates!" but saying that it didn't work she said "do you want play with me before?" she asked to Julie seeing that the other children were going to to play "look there are dolls, we can play with the Kitchen, you have only to choose" miss Wang said gently to the little girl. 

As Julie shaking her head no, she didn’t want to say hi, she didn’t know anyone here and was scared, as she was being introduced she peed her diaper and it bulges out and makes her feel warm. Julie nods her head, as she only wants to play with miss wang.... she hugs tightly onto her leg and doesn’t let go, she whispers “coloring” and points to the table with their he crayons and coloring books.

"agree!" miss Wang said taking Julie's hand and accompanying her to one of the bookcase where she made chose to the little girl one coloring book and, always keeping an eye to the other children, she accompanied the little girl to a table moving a chair so he could sit and offering her a crayons box, while she kneels at on the soft carpet next the little girl. 

Julie sits in the chair at the table and never lets go of Leo, with the same hand hushed is holding Leo with she puts the thumb into her mouth as she pulls over a coloring book with unicorns and finds a page to color. She takes her one free hand and pulls out a pink crayon and as she colors the page keeps moving around on her.

Miss Wang noticed that Julie wasn't very comfortable "Could you wait her a moment?" the teacher asked to the little chair going to the teacher desk, opening a drawer and taking a pacifier that removed from the package before return to Julie "do you want little one?" she asked to Julie offering her the paci this is better then the thumb. 

Julie knows her mom gave her teacher her emergency pacifier and shakes her head no “mine, I want mine!” She sadly says as a tear falls from her eye. 

"ok honey!" the teacher said smiling "come on I show you where I put it" she said offering her hand before bring her to a little library with only shelf to the high of the children and in all shelf there was a label with the name of all children of her class "here there are your things!" she said indicating the shelfs with Julie name before take Julie pacifier and offer it to the little girl before look the clock hanging on the wall 

"oh it's time of diaper checks" she said to the children "children next the changing table please!" 

Julie nodded and followed Miss Wang to her new cubby, when she saw her pacifier she quickly grabbed it quickly and popped it into her mouth and lets up a deep breath, calming down a bit.  She blushes as she hears that it’s time for diaper checks but follows her to the changing table and stands in line behind a boy with curly brown hair who is third in line, making her fourth in line. She holds onto Leo tightly and sucks on her pacifier as she wets her diaper again for the third time this morning

Miss Wang called the children to the changing table and started to check the diaper of a black little girl with the hair styled in a ponytail "you surely need a diaper change!" she said rising her up and putting her on the changing table before open the groin of the little girl's onesie and start to change her diaper in front of al the children. 

Julie didn’t pay much attention to the girl being changed. She is looking around the room seeing all the cute things on the wall and soon she realizes she has to poop. She starts shifting her weight on her feet making her look like she is doing a little dance. 

"have you some problems?" miss Wang asked to Julie noticing her strange dance "don't worry little one, use your diaper! I will change you" she said while she checked the diaper to the boy in front of her and she raised him up on the changing table. 

Julie isn’t used to pooping standing up she grunts and it makes her face turn red. She feels everyone looking at her and puts her handsome over her face as she grunts more poop out into the diaper. It is hard sticky poop and she is having a hard time pushing it out.