LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather paid no attention to Julie’s little no in the stroller and wheels her to the park and the onesies are in the bottom of the stroller. Heather talks to Nanny “should we let her play for a half hour before we head home?” 

"yes! in this way she will discharge the tension of the day and she will rest better!" the nanny explained her "it would be nice if you play with her" the nanny said "in this way you and your daughter could strengthen  the bond tha you are creating. 

They get to the park and there are some of Julie’s friends from school that sort of know who she is and think she is the “bad girl”, they are playing on the jungle gym, they don’t see her yet, but Julie sees them. Heather bends down in front of the stroller and unbuckles Julie “ready to go play Julie?” 

"umh!" Julie said shocking her head when she saw her classmates and blushing very much "I don't want that they see me tanned so" she said indicating her ex schoolmates 

Nanny Melinda intervened saying to Heather that maybe Julie feared to be teasing by the children who she was indicating. 

Heather looks worried like maybe this was a bad idea “then what do you think we should do Nanny? Should I take Julie to the little kids side?” She asks Melinda and not Julie to get a proper answer. Melinda sees the playground is broken into sections for bigger kids and smaller kids.

"it could be a good Idea" the nanny answered "in this way it should be difficult that those children could see or recognize Julie" the nanny said driving the stroller to the area for little children before stop to a bench next a swing "then little Julie what game do you want do at the first?" the nanny asked "there are a sand pit, a swing, a slide" she said indicating the various plays. Julie thought about and she indicated a slide with the look of a little elephant "Mrs. Do you want go to play with Julie?" asked to Heather. 

Heather smiles as Melinda pushes the stroller to the little kids side. She bends down and lifts Julie out and holds her on her hip “tell mommy what you want to do first? Do you want me to take you in the slide?” Heather asks Julie who is scared the other kids will walk over and see her.

Julie did yes with her little head while her mom was accompanying  her to the slide, then the little girl went up the ladder keeping her mommy's hand and she sat down on the edge of the slide and keeping her mommy's hand she went down making a giggle. 

The next time on the slide Heather takes Julie up to the top “here let Mommy have her hand back and I’ll catch you,” she takes her hand away and goes to the bottom of the little elephant and bends down “come to mommy”

Once she got into Heathers arms Heather lifted her high in the air and spun her around saying “weeeee! was that so much fun? Do you want to do it again?”

Heather repeated the slide process about 20 times before suggesting “do you want to climb some on your own?” She points to a small jungle gym in the same area.

"yes!" Julie said going to the jungle gym "on witch she started to climb" she had always liked climb, she he often did climbing with her father when he gave her on holiday in the mountains, and she liked it very much. 

Heather watches Julie climb getting out all her energy when Nanny comes over “hey Melinda, is it almost time? Can I give her a 5 minute notice? Oh I keep meaning to ask is it nap time when we get home?” Heather has a lot of questions going through her brain and looks sort of distant 

"yes you can start to call her" the nanny answered her "it's lunch time then maybe it's better if she eats some before the nap, or maybe if she don't resist you can give her a bottle of milk while she sleeps for lunch"the nanny said to Heather while the little girl was still playing in the jungle gym. 

Heather says in a loud voice “Julie this is your five minute warning before we have to go.” Julie smiles and waves as if to say “okay I get it mom” as Heather and Melinda talk “so lunch before the nap, or a bottle of milk? Should I feed her the bottle before the meal or after or instead of the meal?” Heather is sort of confused. 

"I'explain better!" the nanny said" because Julie is playing very much it's possible that she arrive at hom too tired for eat and if she  fall in asleep and she don't want awake to have lunch you can replace the lunch with a bottle of milk, only to don't make her sleep with an empty stomach" she explaine her "and for snack you can give her a sandwich"

“I brought some oat o’s with me so she can snack on those on the way home, along with a bottle with water in it. Would that tide her over until we get home or would that make her not hungry?” Heather is worried about Julie not eating at home. 

"ok" the nanny said "this is another solution". Main time Julie was coming  to her mom, she was very swaty and she was a little tired, because the playtime but she was smiling because she taked a lot of funny playing with her mom. Julie arrived to her mom and she let her self to be seat down in the stroller before make a very big yawn "someone here is sleepy" nanny Melinda said putting the pacy in Julie's mout.

As Julie comes over to her Heather picks her up and puts her in the stroller “here let mommy clean your hands off from the park.” Heather takes a antibacterial wipe and cleans Julie’s hands and face off. “There you go sweet girl, all clean now. Would you like a snack and a drink of cold water after all that hard playing?” Heather asks Julie as she rubs her eyes. 

Julie let her self to be cleaned by her mom while she did anothe yawn, she  did yes with her little hand when her mom asked her about a snack and a bit of water, that she dunk in little sip, than she wait that her mother gave her a bar to start to eat it though wearily, before fall in sleep while she was steel eating. Nanny Melinda gave her a caress before recline the stroller's backrest making a caress on her head "she was very tired" the nanny commented smiling.

There is a baby bottle of cold water in Julie’s hands and Cheerios over the tray of the stroller as they walk home. “I know she is tired, playing always makes her tired, Bill used to carry her home in his arms because she would fall asleep in his arms.” About halfway home they hit a bump and it wakes Julie up and she hears Heather tell Melinda “she starts on Monday and will go 3 days a week for now and then when our time with you is up she will go full time. She will eat lunch there and have a nap before the sitter picks her up.”

Julie awoke with a start when her mom hit the bump and she heared her mom who talked about something but she didn't understand wat the two eomen was talking about.

"as long a as I will be in your home I can take Julie from the daycare and take her home" the nanny offered her self "almost untill you will agree with the babysitter. it's enough that temporaly delegate me to do it"  Melinda explained to Heater.

“Oh good, I’m glad you can bring her home after daycare.” Heather says with a smile as they walk to the door. Heather bends down to get Julie out of the stroller and sees she is awake “We are home Julie let’s go inside.” She gets her daughter out of the stroller and takes her inside the house.