LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

(Like those boys who feel like a girl or girls who don’t feel like pretty princess girls? Do they wear green? Like a person who has a penis who has always thought of themselves as not a boy but a girl. Or the girls who throw huge tantrums who are made to wear pink.)

(I think that in this way could be discriminatory against the children, if there must be a uniform, because the children are wearing the daycare uniforms, should be the same for everyone. In my opinion the only acceptable difference in the uniforms is between male and female, but then in the end there isn't a difference in the treatment of the children from the teachers. Do you understand?) 

Julie blushed conspicuously when her mom said Out loud the that she was wet before lay her down on the changing table pulling her skirt up and untaping the groin of her onesie and the diaper opening it. The little girl hidden her face behind her hand seeing that an eight years old boy was looking her while he waited to have a diaper change from the teacher. 

Heather pulled down her hands from Julie’s face “don’t hide your pretty face Julie. Just lay your hands here at your sides.” she says as she puts Julie’s hands by her sides. Heather wipes her daughter down and puts a clean diaper in her. She puts come diaper cream on her cute butt and then taped her up into a new diaper. Heather throws away the dirty diaper, then buttons her onesie up and then pulling down her skirt. Julie is lifted off the table by her mom and onto the ground. “Ready to see the rest of the school Julie?” Heather asks as she holds Julie's hand and leaves the classroom. “Where to next Miss?” She asks the vice principal

"I think that you had just seen the playground" Emilie said "we let the kids play in the nice days like today" she said "then there is the canteen to the ground floor" the teacher said bringing the two woman "here the children have to eat individually, if their parents can't come to take them after lunch time we keep the children for the nap" she explained "we provide the cots an the sheets but the children parents have to take care of wash the sheets" she explained to the women "any question?" 

Heather is amazed at the playground and the cafeteria, everything is thought of for the kids. “This is so amazing! Do we provide bibs for lunch and snack time? What is the maximum age you take? What is the curriculum for the classes?” She asks knowing she is probably ahead of herself. 

“Yeah what does the class teach?” She asks wanting holding Julie’s hand. 

"in the program there are the numbers, the names of the animals, songs and games. Very much games" miss Emilie said smiling to Julie who blushed sucking her pacifier and hiding her behind her mommy, she felt uncomfortable in that place. 

"are there other questions?" Emilie asked to Heather while she was bringing the group to the ground floor to go to the principal's office. 

“My only other questions are about the pricing, but that can wait until we are in an office.” Heather says and admits to herself that she is overwhelmed

Miss Ward brought the group in her office where she made them get in and sit down:

"good! AARPU is a not profit association" miss Ward explained to Heather "then all the money that we cash it's utilized for the organization of our activities she said, for the daycare the cost is 650 dollars for year and it's all inclusive from canteen service to necessary to change diapers to your daughter" she said to the woman 

Heather wants this for her daughter. “It sounds too good to be true. Oh a couple more questions, what is the daily schedule like and when do I drop off and pick up Julie?” Heather asks as Julie sits in her lap

"the daycare opens to eight o clock!" Emily began to explain her "the little girl have to be in front of the entrance door for that hour we have for that hour, we give a half hour of tolerance for the stragglers then we don't take children" she said very seriously "then the teachers bring the children to the classroom where they start to teach the program, after a hour the teacher let the children play and they play with them for two hours, then there is a pause during which time the teachers check and change children's diapers, but the little ones can ask for a diaper change before or after the break pause too obviously, after the break pause the teachers entertain the children with play or songs until 1 p.m.  When there is the lunch if the children parents want have the canteen service, or the parents come to take the children if they don't want it. Then the children who have the canteen service returned in the classroom and have a nap in the cots That we give them" miss Ward explained to Heather "we can agree which days your daughter will benefitwill benefit of the canteen service but with almost two days of advance. But in this case you have to notify us any her allergies or intolerances. Did you understand? Any questions?" miss Ward asked to Heather. 

Heather is sort of confused “Miss Ward, I’m confused, so the doors open at 8 but Julie has to be here at 7? And then I pick her up at 2 on the days she eats here but on the days she doesn’t it’s at 1?” Heather is trying to process this information and then asks “and three days notice for her to eat here? What if I pack her a lunch can she then eat with her friends?” Heather isn’t sure if this is the right place for Julie and had so many thoughts going through her head... Who would watch Julie after school when she had to work 5 days a week during the middle of the afternoon and evenings? Her usual sitter is a high schooler and can’t get off til after 3:30. 

The principal cleared he voice: "maybe I gave you too much information all together" she said " the daycare opens to eight o clock and you little girl have to be here no later than 8:30 a.m.; the canteen service serves in case you can't come to take her at 13:00, for work or for other commitments, in this way whatever time you can come to take her you will be sure that she will had have lunch.

Than your daughter can take advantage of the canteen every day, in fixed days, for example one or two days for week or occasionally you can choose between this three options", but in this last case you have to Inform us two days before so that we can organize our self, you will ahe to inform us of any food allergies or intolerances.

After the lunch the teachers bring the children to the classroom again for the nap and you or someone delegate from you will have to come to take her. have I been clearer now?" miss Ward asked to the woman. 

Heather understands better now. “I understand the mornings now. Thank you, but for my job I work 4 days a week from 12:00 to 20:00, is there a service for me?” Heather isn’t sure if there will be a place for Julie. 

Heather turns to Nanny Melinda “Nanny, can you take Julie to the little pond across the street please.” Heather didn’t want her nervous and panic feelings to transmit to Julie.

"of course" Melinda said gently taking the little girl "do we go to the playground?" she asked to Julie who did yes with her head giving her little hand to the nanny following he out of the office "are you ok?" Emilie asked to Heather "the daycare service is only until 3:00 p.m." Emilie answered but you can contact a babysitter who you can delegate to take her from here or contact a our babysitter. AARPU has a very good babysitting service if you need" Emilie proposed her. 

“So when I am working the babysitter will pick her up and take her home...” Heather was trying to wrap her head around a new babysitter “are the babysitters given a background check?”

Her head is swimming in thoughts and randomly says “oh the money isn’t a problem and I have all her paperwork with me regarding her shots”

"obviously we check the background ant the curricula of all our partner" the principal said to the woman "we wouldn't a serious association if we don't do it" miss Ward said her. 

"other doubts?" the principal asked to the woman taking Julie's documents and calling her secretary to which she asked to do the photocopies before take a folder to start the practice to registration "for the payment you can choose between a annual Fee, a monthly fee and quarterly fee Based on your possibilities and the price includes the the card of the association" 

“Well that’s good to know that no pedophiles are allowed to work here.” Heather says as she hands over her credit card “the annual payment is fine with me, please take 700 out. I want to make a donation to the school.” She says with a blanket stare on her face, maybe this will be a good fit for Julie after all.

"No! this is not possible!" miss Ward said smiling while her secretary was as giving her the photocopies of Julie's documents and returning the originals to Heather "thanks very much for the donation" the principal said smiling "now I will give you the documents to Sign to start the enrollment practice" the principal giving her the registration forms.

“No, I insist you take the full 700 out, there must be updates needed for the staff. Please take it to give them a party or extra teaching supplies.” Heather won’t take no for an answer. “Oh thanks for the originals back, that was quick.” She says as she signs the paperwork to start the enrollment. 

“Do we discuss the days Julie will attend today?” Heather asks her

"No! this is not possible!" miss Ward said smiling "while her secretary was as giving her the photocopies of Julie's documents and returning the originals to Heather "now we will finish with the paperwork and Julie Can come to the daycare since tomorrow if you want" 

“I want her to start on Monday since this is Friday. I have plans to take her to the zoo tomorrow.” Heather sounds excited for tomorrow “but I insist you take an extra 50 for supplies. Teachers can never have enough crayons and markers.” 

"yes! there's never enough of them" miss Ward said smiling "thanks for the donation. Mrs Read my secretary has to give you Julie's uniforms" miss Ward said while the lady was deliver three red onesies Wrapped In three plastic bags "this is the summer and spring model" The Woman explained "in September we will give you the Autumn model and in November the winter model" 

Heather sees the red onesies each wrapped up and smiles “these are even cuter in person. Are there required pants or shorts for them to wear?” Heather sees that there aren’t any bottoms for Julie to wear.