LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Julie (private with labeau13)

Little Giammy

Heather was picking out soap, toys, washcloths and towels for Julie while Melinda was talking with her “I found everything we need but a car seat” Heather declares.... it’s been over 5 hours since they entered the store and Julie has to pee again really badly. 

Julie had still some hesitation to pee in her diaper but because she hasn't other choice she tried to relax and let that the pee wet the front of her diaper, now that her mom Had finished with the shopping, she could finaly get home because she was a little tired.

"What do you think about a baby monitor and a night ligh?" the nanny asked to Heather "in this way you can controll her while she is sleeping?" 

“Of course Melinda, I forgot about the monitor, that and the night light will be wonderful, and maybe a mobile for over her crib that plays a lullaby.” Heather says as she pushes the stroller that has Julie in it holding her bear towards the car seats. “Wow there are so many choices, do we get a car seat that faces the back of the car or one that is more like a booster seat with cup holders or this one that looks like a baby carrier but sits forward. How do I know what one to choose?”

Heather had already let Julie choose her toys, she choose the teddy, a puzzle and the clay kit.

"this is the best in my opinion" Nanny Melinda said indicating that withthe cup holder "in additionit seem verey comfortable" she said "abouth the carillon for the crib I I think that it'sn a very good Idea. The jingle can help This baby" she said ticling July in her making her giggle "to relax and sleep"

Heather gets down a grey/black/red car seat with two cup holders and a five point harness with a headrest. “Do you mean that I can’t use the mobile from when she was little? She used to love it and relax her.” Heather is confused shouldn’t nanny want Julie to go to sleep easily.

“No not a cellular device, a mobile for a crib, it is something I had as a baby, that attaches to the crib and has cute butterflies and birds hanging from it that has a thing you turn to power up the lullaby.” Heather can tell since she is from the United States there might be a language barrier.

Like these.

"ok than" The nanny answered "I didn't understand because the language barrier, I'm from UK" she explaine her "I mean that the jingle can help her to relax more easely, and than to sleep better" she explained her while Julie was falling in a sleep.

“Oh good, I’m so glad you can understand what I’m describing. It’s a good thing I saved mine from when I was a baby... it’s a little old school but it still works.” Heather sees Julie asleep in the stroller, “Oh look at Julie, she fell asleep on us. I wonder if we can get help installing the car seat in my car while I check out.” Heather says as she pushes Julie up to the front to pay.

The shop keeper passed the article on the cash typing on the cash  "we can ask to the shop keeper" nany answered to the lady asking to the cash keeper if she can help them to set it on the back seat of her car, "of course" the woman said putting the signboard "I return soon" on the cash and taking the carseat to follow the lady to her house, Julie main time was putting her thumb in her mouth

Heather picks up a sleeping Julie from the stroller and feels that she is wet again. “Melinda I’ll be right back, I’ve got to change Julie again” heather says as she rubs Melinda’s arm “and then we can put Julie in the car seat and take her home”

"ok" Melinda answered following Heather to the toilettes of the shop where she put the pacifier in Julie's mouth while she was sleeping. She caressed Julie's head while Heather was untaping her diaper and cleaning Julie's privates, than she observed the woman who spread the cream an the lotion on Julie's privates before close and tape her diaper. When she finished nanny Melinda saw Heather rise the little girl in her arms and she went to the car where she opened the car door so that Heather could put the baby girl in the car seat and fasten her seatbelts. 

"I will seat next her during the travel to home" the nanny said to the mom while she was getting in the car. 

Heather drives them home and she is excited to go to the nursery school tomorrow and enroll Julie into the new school. soon Heather arrives home “Melinda we are here, I’ll get the packages from the store out of my trunk and carry them inside while you carry Julie inside.”

Julie let herself to be taken from the car booster seat by nanny Melinda and brought on her arms to the house, where the woman waited for Heather open the door for her. The little girl was sucking her pacifier her pacifier when nanny Melinda put her on the floor checking on the little girl while her mother he was carrying in the things that she had bought for her daughter. 

Heather let in Melinda who is carrying Julie as she is holding two large packages of diapers, she makes several trips as Melinda is tending to Julie. It takes Heather over a half an hour to bring in all the packages from the car. Once finished carrying in all the things Heather sits in a kitchen chair and sighs as she is exhausted from shopping she asks “How is Julie doing Nanny? Is she tired too?” 

Julie looked her mom come and go for the house making a yawn sometimes before rising her arms to her mother to stay on her knees.

"now I would like show you a thing" nanny Melinda said taking her IPhone and showing it to the woman "the AARPU developed an app for the cell phone. With this app you can see items on which there are discounts; the the babysitters closest to your home  if they are available or not in the moment, you can read the reviews of the users about their services; you can receive notifications from the daycare too" the nanny explained to the Heater. 

Heather picks up Julie as she raises up her arms “did you have fun shopping today Miss Julie”mane asks as she sits her on the floor and turns on some cartoons. “You were such a good girl at the store today so I think you can watch one episode and then I will turn it off for dinner time.” 

Heather returns to the kitchen “show me something Melinda?” Heather asks as Melinda shows her her iPhone with the app. “Oh wow, even a babysitter app and discounts?! I will have to download this for my android phone, but first I need to make dinner for us. Will you help me while Julie is occupied with her cartoon?” Heather says as she rubs her eyes and gets out a premade lasagna that she had made last month. 

"yes!" Nanny Melinda said "It's true that we are a very little association but we are very organized" going to take dishes and cutlery to set the table  while Julie was watching "Sophia the first". She never liked particularly that show but she watched it quietly. 

Heather heats up the lasagna and makes broccoli, which Julie actually likes while Melinda sets the table. “Nanny after you finish, can you bring Julie to eat while I get her a sippy cup of water” Heather makes each of them a plate and sits it on the table as gets each of them a glass of water. 

Heather has brought in the booster seat that they bought at the store and sits it in a chair at the table.

Julie let herself to be carried and put seat on her new chair while nanny Melinda tied the bib around her neck touching her nose with her finger while her mom put a slice of lasagna in her dish. Julie did a big smile when her mom put the dish in front of her and she was going to take the fork but the nanny took it before her, then nanny Melinda started to cut a piece of Lasagna and approached it to her mouth blowing on it so that it wasn't too hot for the little girl and approaching it to Julie's mouth. The little girl opened her mouth to be feeded by the nanny. 

Heather is sitting down at the table as Julie is carried to the table. “It’s one of my famous lasagnas Julie, it’s the one you love.” Heather says as Julie is sat into her booster seat. Heather watches Melinda feed Julie and sees that Julie isn’t happy about being fed by Nanny but puts up with it.” Heather continues to eat and asks Melinda “so about sleeping tonight, I have a siderail for the bed in Julie’s new room that I can install after dinner. Is that going to be enough for bedtime tonight?”

"I think yes" nanny Melinda said while she cut another piece of Lasagna to approach it to Julie's mouth who opened it "before put Julie to bed I think that it's better take her a bathy" she said smiling "You don't want to go to bed all sweaty for the day. True?" the nanny asked to the little girl gently pinching the her cheek. 

“I agree, a bath sounds like a good idea. I need a refresher on how to give a proper bath.” Heather says with a slight smile knowing having Nanny do it will embarrass Julie as well as teach Heather herself on how to wash Julie. Heather watches as Melinda pinches Julie’s cheek and knows Julie hates this “Nanny, please don’t pinch her cheeks, she has never liked it. She used to throw her hand at my face when she was an infant whenever I tried to do that. Please stop or you’ll get hurt.” Heather basically begs Melinda to stop pinching her, even if it is gentle. 

"I'm sorry!" the nanny answered to Heather stopping to pinch the little girl who was pouting very much to the nanny, making her smile. When the nanny gave her a new piece of Lasagna Julie turned her face crossing her arms "oh what touchy girl!" the nanny said smiling softly "I want mommy!" she said pouting very much.