LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elliott's Refusal

It looks like someone needs their diaper changed already I said in a sing song way. I was shocked to see that Elliott’s attitude was gone and he didn’t react to my statement. “Can you get mommy a diaper and the wipes please?” Before I finished asking the question he was toddling towards the bags. He eagerly dug through the bags until he found what he needed. I recognized the look on his face when he pulled out a diaper and the container of wipes. It was a look of accomplishment. He quickly and cheerfully returned with the items holding them up so I would see them.

Despite his boys will be boys antics Elliott never liked being in trouble especially when he could sense my disappointment. Getting the supplies was his way of showing me he was ready to listen. He laid down without me having to ask. I wiped and changed him while telling him how good he was being however I reminded him that he had to finish his timeout. Since his shorts were wet I couldn’t put them back on. He spent the rest of his time in the corner trying to force his shirt down over his diaper. The tugging on his shirt and crinkle of his diaper were so adorable I was once again transported down memory lane.

Even with my reminiscing I was still able to stay strong and make him complete his timeout. After he was done I told him he would have to earn the old toys back before I would even consider giving him some time on his video games. “You can earn a box of your old toys back by playing nicely with Scoop. Then we will move up through the old toys until we get to the video games.” He clearly was not happy about this rule but he accepted it. His only show of defiance was a menacing glance toward Scoop.

Is anyone reading this? Lol

• Like 1

Once again the promise of food was enough to make Elliott forget about his condition. As soon as I said that dinner was ready the tugging on his shirt stopped and he didn’t care about his diaper anymore. He charged full speed to his chair and was in the middle of climbing on it when I reminded him that he had forgotten someone. A quick look towards the couch was all it took to remind him and he instantly bounded off to the living room. He grabbed Scoop by the tail and ran with him upside down. The stuffed animal bounced gently at his side as he made his way back into the kitchen. He sat him on the table beside his plate before getting in his own seat.

In true Elliott style he dove into his plate of spaghetti hands first. He had a bite or two down before asking for the “shaker cheese”. I twisted my face and acted like I didn’t know what he was talking about. Do you mean feet cheese I asked while twisting my face even more dramatically. Both his love of Parmesan cheese and my hatred of it was well known in our house. He laughed and corrected me at the same time. Alright I sighed playfully as I got him the “shaker cheese “.

As I watched him pile Parmesan cheese on his spaghetti Scoop fell over onto his side. See Scoop agrees with me the smell of your feet cheese has knocked him out! Elliott laughed as he insisted Scoop was just tired and that he actually really liked shaker cheese. He dipped his finger in the mountain of Parmesan cheese and placed it in the dinosaur’s open mouth. See mom I told you Scoop loves shaker cheese just like me Elliott squealed gleefully!

• Like 1

He slurped the cheese covered noodles happily being sure he got the biggest mouthfuls possibly for each bite. He completely refused to bite the noodles in half or even pinch the excess off with his fingers. Instead he sucked every noodle in from top to bottom. Spaghetti was always one of Elliott’s favorite meals but I don’t think it is because of taste alone. Slurping the noodles as noisily as possible and feeling the warm and wet noodles in his hands were all part of the appeal. He filled his cheeks like a squirrel. The experience was just as valuable as flavor. On top of all this he was able to cover himself in sauce while still making me happy by finishing all his food.

The garlic bread also went down quickly. However the crumbs made quite a mess and stuck to the sauce that was on Elliott’s face. Unfortunately the salad did not fair as well. He conveniently ignored it until everything else was gone. I slid the bowl in front of me and started feeding him. He thought about keeping his mouth shut but decided it wasn’t worth going to the corner again. Instead he decided to open his mouth but he made sure it wasn’t open far enough for the fork to enter. Determined to get my way without a fight I resorted to teasing. “Look at that little mouth Scoop can take a much bigger bite than that” I challenged while moving the forkful of food towards Scoop’s open mouth. 

Elliott’s pride soon took over and he whined over my accusation. His dislike of vegetables was no match for his stubborn nature. He opened his mouth as wide as he possibly could and roared loudly. Each bite of salad was accompanied by a roar but the entire bowl made it into his stomach. “Well I don’t think Scoop could have ate that much!”I said while looking at the empty bowl. Elliott smiled and roared again in triumph.

• Like 1