LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Wars: AB of the Old Republic (Private with Gavin)

BabyGabrial

Long ago in a galaxy far far away. The Jedi and the Sith Empire were in the heat of war across the galaxy. Much blood has been shed among all sides. Many have been tainted or lost. Thousands of youths on both sides have been dragged into the war to lose all sense of their innocence. However one young padawan, Luna Matrik, does not suffer from this. As of 16 human years of age she still carries the innocence of a human 15 years younger than her. She and her master have a special relationship few jedi or sith have together. Due to emotional involvement they cannot be too open of their feelings to others and must make up stories and excuses to not be exiled as dark jedis. Young Luna is well endowed with a decent sized chest and bust. Shining purple eyes. Golden brown skin and long black hair.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The master named Sarah her last named she never shared with anyone due to most of her family being gone.sarah was 25 with soft white skin with blondish hair and big blue eyes.she had a special relationship with her padawan that other jedi would frown upon so they kept it secret.one day after a training session they went back to the room in the temple they were given and sarah spoke up"young luna you must keep training to be a great jedi"scolding the youngling for skipping out on her training 

Luna's innocence kept her strong in force potential but it is a double sided lightsaber. It can cause her to be distracted and lack focus. It always poses a question of what to sacrifice to achieve. "But Masteeeeer~" the padawan whined "We have been training day and night non stop for days. I want to play and have fun a bit" she pouts as she force jumps to her master in nothing but her morning bra and a soggy diaper around her waist.

"I understand that little one but you know training is how we get stronger with the force now lets get you changed and we can lay around for a  bit hows that sound?".sarah then proceeds to pick her up and set her on a pad thats laid on the bed and begins to change her soggy diaper."you really soaked this one didn't you little one?"

Luna giggled and nodded "yes mommy" she calls her master whenever training and work aren't involved. When she was layed down she looks up at the ceiling with no shame about her hygiene or state of dress. As she sucks her thumb and giggles at her master's comment you could see she has the talent of a knight, the potential of a grand master, yet the heart purer than any youngling

"Your so adorable little one"sarah says smiling her blue eyes looking down at her baby glad shes happy.sarah soon finishes the diaper change and tapes a new one to her padawans waist and kisses her forehead."ok dear want to lay down now or go for a walk around the temple since its not so busy today?"

Luna giggles around her thumb after her forehead is kissed  and she levitates again strong with the force but very unfocused. "Lets do walkies then lay down!" She declares flipping and landing on her feet almost completely not noticing what she did as she tends to do. Focus and control require drive and discipline. How does one with a pure heart be driven towards something? Can she maintain her purity while maintaining her innocent heart? The jedi council have discussed this matter numerous times over the years. The child could be seen as a threat to either side

"Maybe we should stay close by go get dressed dear i need to go shower"she says kissing her padawan on the lips.sarah then proceeds to go shower listening to what her padawan is doing while she isn't watching her.sarah of course her thoughts are racing through her head hoping her padawan remains safe and their relationship isn't in any danger."hey luna come here for a sec please"sarah shouts hoping to finally tell her padawan that they have to move to another planet. 

Luna squealed in delight at getting kisses. From how Sarah raised her she only sees them as a form of affection. She doesn't understand that affection is a huge taboo in the Jedi Order. Luna force speeded off to her room getting her pure white robes and hears her master's call. She runs to the showering room and comes in without knocking despite knowing master is naked. Why does that matter? Is what the girl would think. She doesn't know shame. Just as an infant wouldn't. "I'm here Mommy! Can you put my robes on me please!?" She holds up her robes excitedly 

She smiled slightly and helped get her robe on and soon was dressed herself."dear ive got some bad news we have to move planets?"Sarah says kneeling down to lunas level."baby girl please dont be mad at me but we have to for now ok?"sarah says lovingly pulling her into a hug.

"Hmmmmmmm okay~" she says surprisingly happy and accepting. Its not like she had many friends or family here.  Her earliest memories are with her master and everyone she was a youngling with are still in their training with their own masters. She had no real reason that she could think of to care about staying here. She will probably miss her home once it truly sets in that they can't come back but there's a chance she may forget this home for a while.

"Lets get you packed ok dear"she says sweetly to the young girl knowing she must be nervous about moving to an entirely different planet."is their anything you want to talk about while we're Packing"sarag asked calmly trying to see if her little one is nervous at all hoping the fly to the planet won't scare her to bad.

"Sure little one but we're going to naboo ok maybe there we can be a little bit more open with our relationship."sarah proceeds to pack her bag with her robes her lightsaber and her blanket from her bed."ok baby girl lets go i can fly us youve never flown before have you?".

"No mommy. I never got to go on missions with you" she says jumpjng up and down excitedly as she held Sara's hand "So i can call you Mommy in front of others? I don't know why i get a spanking whenever I do that?" She says contemplating a bit 

"Because here if you call me that in front of people then thats revealing our secret but no right now lets wait till we get there ok?".she takes her to the star ship and gets her in and ready to fly."ok dear tell me now are you nervous?"sarah says handing her a old plushie as she gets in and gets ready to take off.

"Otaaaay" she says still not understanding. Ignorance is bliss many would say. She kicked her legs as she's strapped into the seat of this star ship. She looks around in the cockpit " it like a little house" she says finding it humorous. She squeals when mommy hands her the plushie and she nuzzles it happily and looks up at her mommy with the look an infant gives. "I no nervous mommy." She says cutely shaking her head

"Ok dear try to get some sleep it'll be a few hours to get there?".sarah took off flying into space.they soon reach naboo in 4 hours as they land a really nice house near the palace comes into view as sarah carries her inside and lays luna down on the small couch that came with the house"wake up sleepy head this is our new home

Sarah smiles and picks her up smiling"we have our own kitchen now and an upstairs bedroom with a deck and a nice spacious bathroom.she says taking her outside on the deck overlooking the city."isn't this amazing baby girl?"

Little Luna was still waking up and is being a bit of a grumpy panties.  She's clinging to her mommy sucking her thumb laying on mommy's shoulder as she looks around at everything. She can detect a good amount of the force around 

Sarah rocked her gently"aww are ypu grumpy dear come on lets make you some of my homemade soup"sarah says taking her downstairs setting her on the counter using the force to turn the stove on."ok what veggies do you want little one pick three ok baby girl?" 

She began making her homemade soup hoping her,baby is happy while the soup is setting sarah walks over"baby girl bend over so i can see your diaper and check it?".sarah says while watching the soup is cooking