LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's go camping! (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After you hop up on the changing table I remove your diaper and clean you up. As I’m cleaning you I put my face closer to your messy diaper and breathe deeply. I see you smile out of the corner of my eye. I clean you all up and toss the dirty ones in the washing pail.

I sit down on the straight backed chair and pat my lap. You come over and lay across my lap. “Are you ready Sarah?”

I shake my head as you wiggle your pretty little ass. I raise my hand and start your spanking. Smack I hear you grunt a little and smack, smack I swat you twice in quick succession. I rub your butt for a couple seconds and then whack whack whack on your reddened behind. “Okay now up you go. Go climb onto the changing table and I’ll get your new cloth diapers on you “

I have you raise your legs and I rub butt cream over your now rosy cheeks, as I’m powdering you up I ask “is that a serious question, “what’s the most embarrassing thing that can do to you?” As I’m finishing rubbing the powder in I start slowly rubbing your pussy lips

“Hmmm I can always clean you out with an enema before the doctor comes and make you wait in your dirty diapers for him and let him change you.” I keep playing with your pussy, now playing with your clit and toying you with a couple of fingers. “Oh the doctor said you can’t cum either, something about a sexual limits test.”

“I’m sure he will bring along a female assistant, and she can watch everything he does if that makes you more comfortable. But this doctor is coming out of his way to come here and give us these yearly exams, otherwise we would have to go into his office.”

“It’s okay, boy doctors scare me too, so we can share the experience together okay Sarah?” I say as I’m holding your hand. I let go and finish pinning you up and help you off the table.

“I will call their office in the morning, it’s too late now they are closed for the night. Speaking of night do you want to make a fire and roast marshmallows?”