LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's go camping! (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

He puts a penis shaped gag in your mouth. “Here suck on this, tap on the table if you are close to cumming.” He goes back to the table and lubes his fingers and enters your cunt with two fingers and just holds them still.

”i..I..i..don’t know how I would wow you’re really filling it up”

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“There that’s a good girl.” Evan starts pumping his fingers and then after about 15 seconds he stops and inserts a cone shaped device with wires attached into you and looks at you. He goes and removes the blanket that has been covering you. “I wonder if these are sensitive, let’s see...” he starts to play with your nipples and smiles.

”you make me have to pee now...” “let me know when you’re ready to mess”

He plays with each one separately and makes notes in your chart about how long he did for what. He then returns down to your bottom and sits down. “I wonder how sensitive this is...” He grabs the vibrating probe and lubes it up and presses it to your bottom but doesn’t insert it and twirls it around.

”I want you to sit here on the floor and look at me while you mess and then crawl to the corner and sit.” “But first I need a new diaper”

Evan puts the probe down, starts his methodological tapping on your clit and then takes a lubed finger and starts taping on your bottom.

i sit there not knowing what to say to terri

Evan takes his hand that is on your bottom and removes the device inside you and lets you relax a little bit all while his tapping on your clit continues. He waits a couple minutes and then his finger returns to your butt and starts slowly tapping again.

”can you hold me for a bit?”

He puts one finger into your pussy and starts to play with you slowly, trying to arouse you.  “Shhh Sarah calm down, relax for me.”

looks down talking quietly, “yeah you’re right...go sit in the corner until I tell you to”

“Good, very good” he increases his speed stops his assault on your clit. And looks at you trying to stay still. He then takes the lube and drips a healthy drop onto your clit.

after a few mins I say in a deeper voice, “Terri go get a new diaper and wipes and bring them to me, no delays”

He slowly removes his finger from you and lubes up his middle finger as well as his index and then lubes up his other index finger. He pushes the two fingers into you and starts to pump in and out and as you sharply inhale he takes that time to push his other finger into your butt and holds it there still.

”lay down on your back, I’m going to clean you up.”

He starts flicking your g-spot and flicks your clit with his tongue.

i untalented the old one and clean you off. I place the new diaper underneath Terri and before I tape it up I push an ice cube up inside her, and then two more and tape it up quickly. I then pat the front of the diaper “there you go all set”

Evan stops sucking on your clit and pulls out of your pussy but not your butt. “Sarah, squeeze my fingers as hard as you can.”

”yeah let’s do that, I need to figure out what all is in this cabin anyways”