LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's go camping! (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

I am sitting down with my hands wrapped around my tummy “Okay but I warn you I haven’t messed in awhile so I might have to really go soon. My tummy hurts Sarah, it’s been hurting for a little bit and I don’t know what to do about it.”

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Apparently you are.” I take off my blindfold “Take off your blindfold and go start the water in the bath tub for my bath for after you clean 3 days worth of poo off of me.”

“Don’t toss that diaper, take off your diaper and put on mine and wear that as a reminder of who is in command” “oh and I’ve decided that I’m not calling the doctors office in the morning, you can deal with the embarrassment; hell, you might even find that your pussy drips during his exam of you. And don’t even bother pleading with me I’ve made up my mind”

I walk to the bathroom and sit in the tub. “It feels nice in here. I am going to soak in here while you get my clothes ready for when I’m done, but first hand me my rubber ducky please.” “After you have them ready come in here and wash me.”

“Of course you should.” I put you into your sleeper with mittens and lock it in the back. “Here get into your crib for the night I’ll give you a bottle after I tuck you in” you lay down and I cover you and kiss you head. “I love you Sarah, you’re a good baby” I lock the top of the crib. I go to the kitchen and make you a bottle with my saved up semen from this past week that I froze then thawed for this trip. “Have a good night”

I get my own bottle ready and get into my own crib and set the top down and drink my milk and fall asleep.

It’s around 9 am when I wake up with a full and messy diaper. I see you asleep in your crib and think only if you knew what I have in store for this next month, that is if you don’t get your servitude lengthened.

I get out of the crib and make your special bottle. I unlock the top of your crib and wake you by feeling your messy diaper through your jammies. “Wake up slave, I’ve made your bottle for the morning. Drink your bottle, wake up and sit on the rug so I can tell you the rules.”

She gets up and sits on the rug"sir whats in the bottle"she says softly moving her brown hair out of her face 

"Sir may i get may i get a change or do i have to wear the one you have on now?"she says blushing but starts drinking the bottle wondering what the rules will be

“No, I will change you after I tell you the rules.

“Firstly you will call me Sir when we are in public or have company over and when we are here alone you will call me Papa.

“Oh, and don’t worry about what is in the bottle. I will be in charge of what you consume during this time. Do you understand me so far?” I smile as I say this last part knowing it will greatly increase the amount of urine she produces.

She drinks it slowly and nods slowly not saying anything wondering what she'll have to wear thinking that he might put her in another used diaper

"Yes papa i understand"she says blushing looking up at him since shes sitting on the floor 

“Secondly, I will have you get me ready for the day before I change your diapers. But I will always give you a bottle when I wake you up in the morning.

I climb on to the changing table and look at you “Do you need an invitation?”

She comes over and untapes his diaper"sir do i need to wear it like a good servant?"she,says putting him in another diaper setting the old one down beside her,while she finishes changing him"sir do i wear your old one now?"

“No, toss that one away and get up here so I can change you. But first I need to unlock your jammies.”

You climb into the table and I unpin the diapers you are wearing and look down at the mess. “You need a real cleaning.”

I grab your hand and lead you to the shower/tub and have you step in. I take the sprayer and turn it on and spray you down to get all the poop off of you. After I get the majority of the poop off I dry you off and lead you back to the changing table and toss my 3 day poopy mess away.You get up on the table and lay down and I can finally get the last of the poo off of you.

I put a new disposable diaper on you and add a booster to the inside. I look around in the bottom drawers of the table and find what I’m looking for; I turn on your favorite pink dildo and find the remote and turn that on too. I feel your pussy and  feel that you need a little lube, so I lube up the dildo and look into your eyes as I push it into you and give you a wink. Then I put diaper rash cream on you and lots of powder. After I tape it up I start to put holes in the crotch area. I look into your eyes and smile as I grab 2 more disposable diapers each in a bigger size than the next.