LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Let's go camping! (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turn around from the drivers seat , “Are you sure you don’t need a change? It’s going to take around three episodes of Rugrats to get there.” “I just changed before we started getting ready, I think I’m fine until we get there.” I start the car and buckle my seat belt 

“The cabin is a surprise for us, a friend set it up for me so I can be just as surprised as you” I turn around and start the car and back out of the driveway. “Here we go on our adventure!”

“The table is just for in case one of us needs a spanking or to see if they have a fever.”

”Do you need help with your diaper? Look there is a changing table over there” I point to the wall where there is a purple changing table with every thing stocked up.

“I have a doctor coming over in a couple of days to give each of us a check up, we haven’t had one in a year” 

“I need a change myself...” I step my feet from side to side. With a red face I ask “will you change me” in a meek voice embarrassed.

“Mmmm that feels good, but the doctor said he needed my sperm to be “locked, stocked and ready to go” were his words” but I would like a onesie and you can pick the color for me.”