LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Glorious Two Year Anniversary

dlsafrica

Firstly, I must note that for someone who is stickless to remembering dates, I might fail on this one by a day or so - it was either 3 December or 4 December, but two years ago I started sleeping with a pacifier. I had to. I was getting frequent episodes of oxygen starvation (which mixed with sleep paralysis means that one can't breathe, move a muscle to wake up, or open ones eyes) since my best friend had left the country a week before. I remember the process of going to the shop, looking at the pacifiers, wondering which one was best (I had bad experiences with pacifiers a couple of decades ago and had to throw them away because they hurt my teeth), and deciding on one for 0 to 6 months old. The fact that it is pink is just a bonus  :)

Well, I have on occasion (I think about three times) woken up with it having fallen out of my mouth, and there have been occasions when the pacifier didn't exactly keep my airway 100% open, but my mind became alert to impending oxygen starvation before it started and I was able to wake myself up.

It is purely coincidental that, later today, I will try to find the right diaper for me. I had a horrible experience (as in just hated it - amazingly absorbent, but I didn't even feel wet) with Comfrey last month, but I have watched some diaper review videos and will try to find something suitable. 

On which topic -- is Better Dry (I don't even know if it is available here) comfy and functional?

Archived