LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique question

Hey everyone i have a very unique question for you all i might need to move in a home or was it a resident because i have like "autism" i think that what it call anyway i wondering does the home or resident ask why i wear diapers because i only wear them before going to bed to have a little fun and i wear them full day what i wondering does any DL/AB live in a resident or home ????

Hey everyone i have a very unique question for you all i might need to move in a home or was it a resident because i have like "autism" i think that what it call anyway i wondering does the home or resident ask why i wear diapers because i only wear them before going to bed to have a little fun and i wear them full day what i wondering does any DL/AB live in a resident or home ????
In most states if you are in any kind of residential care,whatever your income is be it work ,ssi,ssd,etc is confiscated and applies to your care ,with the exception of $30 per month ,that money is yours to do laundry, buy soap,hygeine supplies,toothpaste etc etc .I don't know what state your in or what it is called in your state ,most places it's called home and community based waiver or Medicaid waiver,this will allow you to control your own funds or designate a payee(someone who protects your interests and pays your bills ) and you get support services including Personal care aides that assist you in ADL's (Activities of daily living) cold and clinical but it boils down to whatever you need to do during the day ,as to your second question there is no recreational diapers or ABDL stuff ,if a doctor doesnt certify you as incontinent,bed wetter or something similar you won't have any access to diapers ,your best bet for happiness is the waiver program in most states to qualify for the program, a doctor has to certify you as needing eligible for long term care ,however all your needs and safety, happiness goals can be met in a less restrictive enviroment,with care givers coming to your place . Straight up win/ win average cost of residential care $68,000 average cost of community based home care $28,000 ,so dare i say if you want your abdl freedoms and your happiness go for the later option .if i can help let me know ,i am a dying cripple getting care in my own home (i couldnt deal with the bullshit of a residential enviroment without choking somebody ,everybody is safer with me living at home)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, fuzzybunny said:

Try your best to live on your own with section 8 or government housing. Get an aide or nurse to help come in once a week or once a month to help with pills. I would try your best to work with a social worker for your best options. I can tell you, you will not be able to have privacy or your own space in a group home or residential home

Section 8 or government housing what is that May I ask ????

In the US there are low-rent income controlled "Tax-Credit" housing and Section-8 housing.  The income controlled housing is Federally mandated low-rent housing where the property management/owners receive major tax credits to provide a low rent to people who fit certain financial criteria. 

I lived in an apartment about 25 years ago that was tax-credit reduced.  It wasn't not section-8 housing which in my area was run by the city and was about 50-60 years old, brick covered square edged boxy buildings that looked like army base housing.

The apartments I was in were quite nice but you had to meet income requirements to live there.  I don't remember exactly but as I recall, my income was right on the edge of the limit.

8 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

In the US there are low-rent income controlled "Tax-Credit" housing and Section-8 housing.  The income controlled housing is Federally mandated low-rent housing where the property management/owners receive major tax credits to provide a low rent to people who fit certain financial criteria. 

I lived in an apartment about 25 years ago that was tax-credit reduced.  It wasn't not section-8 housing which in my area was run by the city and was about 50-60 years old, brick covered square edged boxy buildings that looked like army base housing.

The apartments I was in were quite nice but you had to meet income requirements to live there.  I don't remember exactly but as I recall, my income was right on the edge of the limit.

"Tax-credit" housing.... Tell me more how much that type of house would cost a month and do they exist in canada ???

• 3 weeks later...

The way the "homes" work are different for every state and every county. Are you going into a intellectual disabled group home? A mental health group home? Is it run by the CBS or privately owned and funded? The reasons I asked so many questions is because I live in a group home in VA. And I am a DL and they know and they are ok with it. I buy my own diapers as well get some through a fund my dad set up for to access throughout the year. I have lived in my group home for 13 years and never have had any problems with my DL side.