LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to start a new rp

Padded_Princess

Hi,

Firstly thanks for taking a look at my post. So I have had this rp in mind and wanted to see if anyone wanted to do it. The roles are step daughter and step dad with myself playing the role of step daughter.

It has been a year since mom passed and you are having a hard time moving forward. You've been fired from 3 jobs this year , drink constantly and if I weren't so mature none of the bills would be paid. I handle making sure all the bills are paid and groceries bought making sure to get the money from you on payday. I went away for a school trip for two week so this time you splurged your check on drinking. When I get home the house is a pigsty, the power is off and there is a message from your job saying you were terminated. I'm furious I cant even go on a school trip without everything falling apart. I felt like I was the parent and things had to change. I start taking charge and disciplining you gradually going from disciplined daddy to diaper wearing sissy baby. I dont mind including  sex and was thinking of incorporating some strap on play. If your interested or have suggestions feel free to respond or PM me.