LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Note to AB-friendly vendors

I got  the 14 gauge ivory smooth rubber sheets from Babykins a fiew years ago. Now I need some new ones. One two metre and one 3 yd both by 56" or wider, 60" would be great for a ful bed or if you wish to tuck it in reaaly well, if you can get it. However I am told they no longer sell it by the yard/metre. That is a shame. NOTHING goes with cloth diapers and rubber panties better than the old-syle ivory full-coverage rubber sheets that had that classic smell. I am calling on all AB friendly vendors to see if they can get that material at a decent price. JK also had the same material in ivory, yellow blue and a littlek-girl pink

• 2 weeks later...

I support your request as I too bought one of those large rubber sheets many years ago.  I have often wondered what I would use when I couldn't order any more.

That rubber is very durable and, when rinsed off, a little baby powder restores their slippery feel. 

My wife didn't want to sleep on top  of a rubber sheet so I cut it into four big pieces and use one on my side of the bed under a cloth diaper just in case my cloth diapers have a leak.   

Many times when my young  grandchildren were visiting,  my wife asked me for one or two of those extra rubber sheets as the kid's pullups seemed to always leak.  Oh yes, my bedwetting genes were passed on .