LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daughter in Control(Private with Gavin)

Daddydrew

She came over and started to suck on her tittes.to be honest bella is a virgin she's never used any of the toys in the drawer.bella continues to suckle on her breast not knowing what Susan would do 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susan cradled her small small head as she put her nipple in her mouth. Susans breast was larger than bella's head. She started to moan as the tiny mouth was working her tongue on her nipple. "Does baby like her soft and fluffy diapers?" Susan asked as she started to rub the front of her diaper. Shen then slowly started to move her hand into Bella's diaper, she was so wet. Using her long fingers she played with bella's pussy before inserting 2 of her fingers. "Do you want mommy to use this big toy on you baby?"

Susan was reading bella's expressions as the dildo was getting closer to her pussy. She could see Bella twitch and become tight, she didn't want to hurt her. Susan, using her long arms, put the big dildo away and pulled out a much smaller green one. "Here baby, mommy is going to use the smaller one ok? Do you have a tough time with these?" Susan paused and said, "You...you have used these toys before right?"

She shakes her head no worried it might hurt"no ive never used them before"she says nervously.she looked at the dildo"im ready susan"she says blushing looking away nervous about losing her virginity 

Susan smiled, as she cradled the girls head to her breast. "Suck my breast honey and don't look down." Susan said as she spit on her fingers, slowly rubbing Bella's pussy making it moist again. Susan turned on the small vibrator as she played with her pussy lips and a little on her clit, feeling Bella twitch. She then grabbed Bella's head and held her firm on her breast as eh started to insert the toy inside of her.

Susan then said ina soft tone, "Thats it baby, you're doing great. It'll only hurt this one time and then it will feel so nice going forward. You might even beg mommy." Susan continued as she could feel Bella's suckle become faster and faster, her body tensing up more. She waited for Bella to climax so she could wash her off.

Susan kissed Bella on the head and said, "Hold still baby." Susan then gently lifted Bella into the bathroom and started to run a bath. Once the bath was full she gently sat Bella in and began to gently scrub her body.

Susan put a white towel on the floor and then took another big fluffy towel as she wrapped the small in it and gently lifted her on the other towel. She started to dry bella as she said, "Well honey after I dry you off and diaper you,i'm going to have you suckle on mommy a bit. I need you to nurse on me so I can start to give you realmilk honey.'

As Susan finished drying off Bella, she wrapped her up in the towel and carried her to the other room sayin, "No I don't think so sweetie, i'm in charge now and since you don't have any money or anywhere to go you will be in diapers and my baby from now on."

"Silly girl, babies don't get jobs and I wouldn't allow it anyways." Susan said as she powered her pussy and lifted her legs, sliding the diaper underneath. "An no sleeping baby, not yet. I need at least 5 minutes of suckling on each breast before you fall asleep." Once the women was diapered, Susan sat with her back against the wall as she easy lifted Bella onto her right breast.