LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from Peterborough ON

Hammer

Hi and welcome to DD Hammer. You are certainly not alone, lots of us here started real young, and go back to a time without internet. The dark diaper days, lol. I felt, I was pretty much alone, until I found a fetish magazine with AB/DL content in it. This was before the internet of course. It was very exciting to see, others were into diapers, and diaper play. Then came the day I got my first home computer, and the very first thing I looked up, (when I was alone) was, “Adult Baby”! WOW, what a difference, even for the early days of internet. 
Well anyway, just wanted to say hi, and welcome. It’s nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Thanks I appreciate it. Yes when I got my first computer I did the same. Now it’s just ballooned out since then. Either that or a lot of things where there before but with the help of the web it’s just more visual. Either way it’s nice to see. Still learning a lot but I think one of the major questions I had growing up was how did I begin to be a DL? But also I find that for some reason we all seem to have the same age bracket for first time interest. Other then those questions I’m just being myself! A happy DL!?

Yes, the same for me. It’s been forever, grappling with, why, where did it stem from? I never could point to any something in my early life, and say, AH HA! It was just always there. I was an early bedwetter, but I know I had a thing for plastic pants even before. And anyway, I did not get put back in diapers, for my bedwetting. 
Long ago, I reached a point of thinking, what does it matter where, or what, I’ll just accept, and enjoy it. 
I still often have a passing thought about it, but it really doesn’t bug me. ?