LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can someone here convert two diaper related .swf files to HTML5?

I have no idea where to even put this, so I’m sticking it here for now. I’ve been going through some of my legacy files lately, including my diaper related ones. Those files include a variety of media, including ads or information from product websites. In this particular case, I have two .swf files from the GoodNites website in 2010. These showed the prints that were coming out that year, including my favorite boys print prior to the current designs, and unlike everything else I have, were interactive. Each .swf file contained four prints, (one file for boys, another for girls,) along with a corresponding button, which you would click to view each print. What I want is to be able to preserve this interactivity in a modern format, and I’m happy to provide the .swf files to anyone willing to convert them.

I have a bit of other information pertaining to them too, including the fact that it appears that they’re using a series of jpegs with png alpha images, and that each image only has one “base diaper” image, with the designs of the others just being overlayed on the “base diaper.” I really would like to keep these in a current format for future reference, and appreciate any help anyone can offer.