LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

another perfect day in paradise (diaper heaven)

Lil'PinkDi-dee

Yesterday started out in the usual way with my wife (mommy) coming into my nursery and laying me on my back and giving me a warm bottle of formula to start my day.  I had drank about 1/3 of it when I spread by butt cheeks to let a giant diaper fart.  The fart was followed immediately by 2 or 3 days’ worth of big poopy.  After that I set the bottle down on the mattress and rolled over onto my tummy.  I started shaking my hips so as to work the poopy to the front of my diaper where it could slap my balls.  After a little of that, the one-eyed snake started growing in the front of my diaper, so I rolled over onto my back again.  The one-eyed snake started peeking out the top of my diaper in front, I suppose to get a breath of fresh air since it was getting rather stinky inside my diaper.  I tried to push it back in, but it pushed back.  We kept pushing back and forth for several minutes. Each time it pushed back, the snake grew a little bigger and a bit harder.  Finally I guess the snake had enough, since it got mad and spit at me. Words alone can’t describe how good that felt.  Big slippery ropes flew through the air and landed on my face.  I started licking the ropes as far as my tongue would reach. Mommy heard my crib squeaking and rattling so she came into the nursery to investigate.  As I heard her footsteps in the hallway, I quickly grabbed the bottle and resumed sucking on it.  She came over with a baby wipe to wipe what she thought was spilled formula off my face.  When she looked closer she realized that my face was actually covered with loads of cum.  She said: “Is that what I think it is?  Yes it is!  You’ve been such a very naughty baby and shame on you!  You deserve a good spanking for that!”  With that she rolled me over on my tummy and proceeded to spank me with the wooden spoon.  That felt so good that I came a second time.  Only the second time, the semen stayed in my diaper where I could roll around and slip-slide in the slippery diaper while still laying on my tummy.  Such a beautiful diaper day.  I only wish they could all be like that.

Archived