LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings! *hugs* Etc...

Hello, everyone...

Um, forgive me if I seem nervous, but since I am shy and even though this is online, I'm still nervous, for obvious reasons...

My name is Xyquis, I've gone by many names so some of you may know me by another name. I think of myself as more of an AC (Adult Child) who is a babyfur/lil'fur. Um, I found out my liking for diapers about 2 years ago, which is strange. I'm still finding which brands I like and what i like specifically, but growth is always a learning process.

I've written quite a few babyfur stories, which on the sites I've posted them, people seem to like them.

So, um, helllo?

- Xyquis

Hello, everyone...

Um, forgive me if I seem nervous, but since I am shy and even though this is online, I'm still nervous, for obvious reasons...

My name is Xyquis, I've gone by many names so some of you may know me by another name. I think of myself as more of an AC (Adult Child) who is a babyfur/lil'fur. Um, I found out my liking for diapers about 2 years ago, which is strange. I'm still finding which brands I like and what i like specifically, but growth is always a learning process.

I've written quite a few babyfur stories, which on the sites I've posted them, people seem to like them.

So, um, helllo?

- Xyquis

hi don worry about bein shy here were all here to have fun make friends and enjoy eachothers company and I'm sure we'd love to read the stories. Yes you can be an adult Child there's nothing against that

Just have fun

Welcome!!! There is nothing to be nervous about, Xyquis. Glad you decided to join our community and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat. Although I don't think it strange, I'm curious to know how you found a liking for diapers 2 years ago as the majority of us here have had these desires since early childhood. Hope you enjoy the site! :)