LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mistaken Identity(private w/ Padded_Princess)

marxthebaby

Aizawa Shouta was fed up with his obnoxious little brother. The man was always annoying and kept pulling stupid pranks on him to get a laugh. He decided to get revenge, see how he liked being pranked for once. He entered an ABDL, Daddy and little searching website after his brother called him a baby, and filled out a long form explaining that sissy needed a stern hand and lots of big, thick diapers. Bill also added some rules: 

Rule 1: Sissy is not allowed to take off her diapers under any circumstances. 
Rule 2: Sissy must allow Daddy or another adult to check her diapers anytime if they think she’s had an accident. 
Rule 3: Sissy needs to talk like a baby and never say naughty words, or else she’ll get a spanking. 
Rule 4: Sissy must allow Daddy to baby her at home and in public.

The long-haired man sighed in relief after submitting the form, but much to his eventual dismay, he had put his own name in the form where the sissy’s name is meant to go...

Eric sighed as he sat back in his computer chair. He was in the middle of a major deal selling the construction company he built from the age of 18. The 38 year old man was in great shape from his years as a laborer. He was 6'7" 190 lbs of solid muscle. He kept his dark hair cut short and had a nice well maintained beard. Deciding it had been a long day and he needed some down time Eric closed out his email and logged into his regular ABDL site. Eric had been toying with the idea for months running his business didnt alot him the free time he expected his little one would need. Now that he was selling his business Eric knew he had more than enough time and money to provide for his little one. 

His heart raced as he clicked the tab for ads. Eric could hardly contain his excitement as the first ad was a naughty sissy baby looking for a daddy to care for her.  He clicked on the response tab feeling this was a sign it was time for him to take that step.

Hello Princess,

Daddy was very happy to see your ad. Meet me tomorrow at the Ferngrove library 10:00 AM. I expect you'll be in your diapers like a good sissy baby. If not daddy will have to teach you a lesson. Wear a purple shirt and black shorts so I know its you.

Until tomorrow,

Daddy

Eric felt a rush of excitement as he clicked send.  There was a lot to be done before his little one came home. Deciding the contract could wait until Monday Eric set to work spending his Friday evening baby proofing the house.

Aizawa has no choice but to wear tight black shorts and a purple v-neck shirt because everything else was in the wash. He yanked on some sneakers and socks then went to the library. His brother had whined and complained about how there was a new book out and he needed to be there at 10 exactly or else he’d miss out or whatever. Just to shut him up, Aizawa went to the library and looked around for the book his little brother’d been talking about. 

Aizawa was a feminine man; from behind, one could very reasonably see him as a girl, with his long, black hair back in a ponytail and his butt so defined by the shorts. His legs were even shaved, and he didn’t have armpit hair to speak of either. The man’s face, when he turned around, was even cuter. Big, brown eyes with long lashes and pouty, pink Cupid’s-bow lips in combination with the freckles littering his cheeks and nose made him look much younger than he really was. 

Eric was excited as he made a quick stop at the store. He picked up a pink pacifier and a small pack of Pampers cruisers and baby wipes. From the description he'd received earlier he knew his little one would fit them perfectly until they went to the store later today. Putting the items in his black backpack he made it to the library at 9:50. Eric picked up a child's nursery book and sat at a table near the front door.

His heart was racing in excitement as he awaited the arrival of his little princess. Eric could hardly believe his eyes when the small feminine man walked in. It was like the sissy boy was made for him he could hardly wait to get his little princess home and into appropriate clothes. As he checked him out he could tell from the way the shorts hugged his baby's round bottom she was not wearing her diapers and was glad he came prepared. 

As his little sissy began browsing books he walked up behind her. " So it seems my little princess wants to test her boundaries with daddy already". He smacked the back of the sissy's exposed thigh. " Tell me little girl what were you to have on that your very obviously not wearing?". Eric did not keep his voice down deciding if his little sissy thought she was big enough to ignore her daddy she was big enough to be taught her lesson here in the library.

The man turned around, confusion plain in his gaze. Daddy? Little girl? Princess? All those words didn’t make a lick of sense. He tilted his head off to one side, blinking. “Little..girl? Daddy?” He murmured, testing the words to make sure he hadn’t misheard them. “What do you mean?” Poor thing sounded genuinely confused, and let out a high-pitched whine when his exposed thigh was smacked. “Owie!” He even sounded like a girl, and his eyes were already filling up with tears. “I-I’m sorry, I dunno what you mean! I..do you have me m-mistaken for someone else?” 

Aizawa was lost right now. He didn’t really think he looked all that feminine-which he sure as hell did-and had actually forgotten about the ad he put up for his brother to be treated like a big baby. Right now, he didn’t understand a damn thing that was going on, rubbing his reddening thigh with one hand, pouting childishly. “My little brother said I hadda get him a book at this time, so I came here. I’m not..I’m not a girl!” He whined, stamping his foot. 

Eric sighed as his little sissy tried to argue and even stomped her foot. He could tell she was going to be a brat for daddy and at this time actions s were better than words. The large man took the sissy girl by the arm and guided her to the children's section. This part of the library was often rowdy so he expected no trouble for the moise about to ensue. 

" Naughty little sissy girls get spankies". Eric sat down in an armless chair hoisting the small man over his lap. He placed his large hand on his naughty sissy babies  bottom feeling how thin the shorts were. " Little girls who don't wear their diapers get punished. Maybe this will teach you to listen to daddy the first time. " Using his other hand he pins the naughty girls arms to her back and begins spanking his little sissy's round bottom. Children and adults look on as the large man disciplined his little one. Eric delivers 30 swift hard spanks then stops softly rubbing his little ones bottom. " What do you have to say little missy?"

Aizawa squirmed as the much larger man dragged him off to the children’s section of the library by the arm, sitting in a chair. When the man told him that naughty little sissy girls get spankies, he abruptly realized what exactly was going to happen to him and began to squirm more frantically, kicking his legs in desperation. He was easily deposited over Daddy’s lap, his ass in the air, tears of frustration welling in his eyes. “I already told you, I’m not a baby or a girl! I’m not, I’m not!” He wailed, annoyed that he wasn’t being listened to.

Aizawa shuddered when his arms were pinned fast against his back, preventing him from escaping, and then his shorts were rolled down, exposing his round, hairless bare bottom. It was smooth as a baby’s and sensitive, too. As the man started to spank him, in front of children and other adults, he began to bawl loudly, humiliated and angry. When the final, swift spank was administered, his round bottom was already bright red. Sobbing, Aizawa rubbed his eyes and cried, “I’m sorry! I-I was bad, I’m sorry, I’ll be good! Please don’t spank me again!” 

Eric nods his head approving the change of attitude. " Okay princess let's get you in something more appropriate for daddies baby girl." He stood the crying sissy girl up easily removing the thin shorts he'd arrived in. Naked from the waist down he enjoyed the tear streaked cute embarrassed look of his little one.

The tall man stood up and lifted his half naked one up onto his waist. " Let's get you in a nice dry diapey before you have an accident." Eric didnt go far laying the boy on a nearby bench. Opening his bag he took out a diaper and wipes. Holding up the pink pacifier he gently slipped it between his fussy babies lips. " Here you go princess suck on your binky for daddy". He cooed to the freshly spanked sissy as he lifted her legs and wiped her bottom. Eric slid the diaper under the babies bottom before lowering her legs. He chuckled seeing the feminine boy little wee wee. " Aww daddies princess has cute little princess parts ". He wiped down little Aizawa's princess parts and lifted the soft padding between his legs taping the diaper closed.

" There a perfect fit princess ". Eric put the boys shorts in his bag. " Daddy will just hold onto these until we get you something more appropriate ". The tall man sat up his little baby and held her hand. " Come on princess we have a lot to do before going home". He walked the embarrassed little sissy through the library and out onto the street.

Aizawa cried as the bigger man stood him up, removed his shorts and lifted him onto his waist half-naked. With a red bottom, tear-streaked and flushed cheeks, and a quivering lower lip, he really did look like nothing more than an overgrown baby. The man could only let himself be carried over to a nearby bench and lain over the top, listening as “Daddy” cooed about getting him into a nice, dry diapey. 

He sniffled, fussing like any other baby as a diaper and wipes were taken out of the diaper bag. He didn’t wanna wear diapers! The man tried saying as much but it just came out as, “Nuh diapey!” through the binky that was unceremoniously popped into his mouth. Aizawa sucked on the binky if only to calm himself down, while Daddy slid a diaper under his bottom. The man could only watch in horror as his dick was called his “princess parts”, and he was diapered, bottom wiped clean.

He was beet red throughout his diapering, and once it was done he remained just as flustered. Sniffling again, Aizawa toddled after Daddy when he took his hand and led him out of the library and onto the street. “I-I’m tewwin’ you, I’m not a baby!” 

Daddy sighed as his little baby kept fussing. He lifted the diapered boy back onto his hip.  " Now no more fussing princess. Daddy is going to take you shopping and then we'll go home and you can take a nap". Eric walked down the block to his black Chevy Suburban. Opening the backdoor Aizawa would see a large pink five point carseat. Eric easily deposited his little one in the carseat. Bringing the straps over the sissy babies shoulders and up between her padded crotch Eric buckled his little one in and adjusted them to an appropriate tightness.

" Now be a good girl and dont play with your buckles. If daddies little girl unbuckles her seat belt she'll have to get another spank spank". Eric booped her nose and closed the door after making sure the child locks are on. Getting in the front seat Eric started the car and drove onto the freeway.

Eric turned on a CD of nursery rhymes as he drove down the freeway. 30 minutes later he got off the freeway and parked in the lot of a large warehouse. " Okay princess you need to stay with daddy and behave while we shop. If you do you can have a special treat."

Aizawa stopped fussing so much, tuckered out from his attempts to tell this man he had the wrong guy. He didn’t struggle as he was strapped into the large five-point carseat, instead allowing the strange man to strap him in without fuss. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes and squirmed a bit, but didn’t have the energy left from his previous wailing to say he wasn’t a baby. That’d just get him more spankings, and “Daddy” would most likely have no qualms with administering them in public, given what happened moments ago.

Unwilling to be humiliated again, Aizawa sighed tiredly and forced himself to relax. He grunted a bit when his nose was booped, surprised, and refused to tug at the buckles(just as Daddy told him, like a good boy) for his own safety. He didn’t want to get hurt by unfastening himself while the car was in motion. Aizawa would’ve complained at the choice of music, but he was so baffled by this turn of events that the nursery rhymes playing were just background noise to the clamoring of his own thoughts. The only explanation he could come up with was that his little brother sabotaged his attempt and wrote “Aizawa” where the sissy’s name ought to be. 

Considering Daddy wasn’t about to accept the truth and trying to convince him only landed him in more trouble, Aizawa kept his mouth shut about being grown-up. When the car stopped at a warehouse and Daddy told him to be good, he nodded and reached for the bigger man, wanting to be let out of the car seat. “Mm-hm, I’ll stay with you.” He murmured, blushing a little as he said that. Aizawa couldn’t bring himself to call this man Daddy aloud without prompting, it seemed, and his cheeks were a cute shade of pink as he shifted his gaze and frowned pensively. After he was let out, he held Daddy’s hand with a resigned sigh. 

Eric smiled as his little one reached at to him. He easily unbuckled his little and lifted her out the car. Placing the overgrown baby down beside him Eric took Aizawa's soft small hand in his larger hand.  His hands were rougher from all the years of working with his hands. Eric guided his little one into the building which he would quickly realize was a baby store. This store was different though as everything was made for larger overgrown babies like Aizawa. Eric easily lifted the small boy up into the front of a shopping cart.  " Okay princess daddy is going to let you help daddy pick something's for your nursery." As he pushed the cart down the aisle daddy put in packages of bottles, princess themed bowls, a variety of bibs.  When they got to the pacifiers Aizawa would notice the bulb of these pacifiers were larger to fill his mouth. The pacifiers came in a variety of colors and characters. Daddy stopped in front of pacifiers for baby girls. " okay princess which binkies should daddy get you?"

Aizawa waddled alongside Daddy, blushing to the tips of his ears and nursing his spanked bottom. After he was put into the shopping cart, he stayed still, unaccustomed to the feeling of the metal pushing against the crotch of his diaper. He looked at the binkies after the man told him to pick one out, reluctant to pick one but deciding he might as well; he didn’t want to upset him again(the first spanking was bad enough) and make a scene. He grabbed a binky with a bright pink cartoon kitten on the front and a red bulb big enough to fit in his mouth, then held it out to Daddy. It was cutesy and babyish, but just about all of them were; at least this one wasn’t too humiliating.

“Th-these ones, please.” He murmured with a tiny sigh, embarrassed that he had to make this choice in the first place. Aizawa looked at everything else the man bought; diapers, a variety of bibs, and bowls with princesses on them, all sized up so they could fit a big baby. He looked at the diapers, marveling at how thick they looked. “Do the diapers hafta be so..thick?” He wondered, tilting his head off to one side.

Eric smiled thinking how cute the binkies were he got four of the kitten pacifiers as well as sparkly pink ones that said Baby Girl in cursive. Daddy grabbed 2 cases of thick pink diapers as well as 2 cases princess diapers that would make walking impossible for his baby girl. 

Eric pushed them down a clothing aisle and got a variety of baby girly onsies in pinks, purples, yellows. He smiled holding up adorable little skirts and tutus that would definitely not hide the babies diapers. Daddy couldnt wait to get his sissy baby into one of the adorable outfits.

Suddenly they were in front of a variety of frilly dresses. Eric started grabbing dresses off the tracks blues, pinks, yellows, light green, and even purple dresses filled the cart. " okay princess just a few more things for daddies baby". He pushed the cart toward the strollers. Eric grabbed a tag for a cute yellow and pink stroller. " You've been such a good little princess, let's go pick some toys for daddies girl." Eric steered them to the aisle of infantile toys. Gently he lifted baby Aizawa out of the cart and set her on the floor. Patting the babies cushioned bottom he smiled. " go ahead princess pick out any toys you want."

Aizawa obediently toddled over to the infantile toys, grabbing the ones he thought would be fine enough to play for a few days. After all, that’s how long he was going to be dressed and treated like this, right? He got a stuffed kitty with a bow around its neck, a rattle, and a play mat with some colorful plastic things hanging off it that he could play with when he was bored. 

The feminine-looking man held the ones he could carry(the rattle and cat) out to Daddy. “These ones.” He said, pointing to each of them. He watched the man pick out everything else, trying not to be bothered by the frilly baby dresses that wouldn’t even come close to covering his diapers and the diapers that clearly wouldn’t let him walk. Aizawa could only hope this would just last for a couple of days. 

Eric smiled and put the toys his baby had picked out in the cart. He also grabbed additional soft stuffed animals, soft baby blocks , and a baby play phone. All the toys in the cart Eric picks up Aizawa and put him into the cart again.  " I think I know a little girl who's ready for a nap". He smiled and grabbed several packs of baby booties and ruffled ankle socks.

As they made their way to the register Eric stopped at the shoes and grabbed Mary Jane's in a variety of colors as well as a pair of pink and white light up shoes. Up at the register was a variety of hair ribbons in different colors. Eric happily grabbed a large bucket of bows and ribbons and started loading everything on the conveyor belt. At the register was a young woman. " Hi Eric I see you you finally made the big move your own little one huh?" She smiled looking at Aizawa " Hi cutie pie what's your name?" The young woman began scanning everything and called for a stroller to be brought for carryout. " Eric your forgot the formula...I'll just assume you want the additional nutrients brand as usual". 

Eric laughed"  I guess I did I'll take a case that should get us through the month I already picked up her baby food last night". The young woman requested a case of formula and continued ringing and bagging the items as Eric put them on the belt. " My your daddy is just going to spoil you rotten I can tell" she laughed knowing Eric had been waiting awhile for his own litte.

Aizawa felt a deep twinging in his bladder and really hoped he didn’t have to do what he thought he did. As Daddy picked him up and put him in the shopping cart, he yawned, rubbing his eyes again when the sensation grew worse. The diapered man wriggled, desperate to escape, but to no avail; he was unable to leave the cart. Diapered thickly and wearing nothing but a t-shirt, he couldn’t help but wonder how obvious his accident would be. 

That was when Daddy stopped to chat to the cashier, taking his time and even buying more things along the way, laying colorful hair ribbons on the conveyer belt. After the nice lady asked what his name was, calling him cute, he blushed  to the roots of his hair and answered shyly, “Aizawa..i-it’s nice to meet you.” He simply watched as the formula(apparently Daddy’s usual) was placed on the conveyer belt and heard that Daddy had gotten baby food, too. This really wasn't going to be a one-time thing, he realized with a deep-seated feeling of dread; he was going to be this man’s sissy baby now. 

Aizawa was close to not being able hold it in anymore, and his eyes welled up with tears of shame as he felt some of it squirt into his diaper. His pouty lips quivering, cute freckled cheeks drenched in tears, Aizawa whimpered softly, bladder aching. “Daddy, hafta go to the bathroom.” He whined, wriggling in his seat. “I really, really need to pee.” 

Eric chuckled as his little one whined and asked for the bathroom. The young woman cooed to the fussy sissy baby. " Aww is it your first diapey? It's okay munchkin that's why babies wear diapeys to go potty. Then your daddy can get you changed into a clean one." 

Eric nodded his head. "Your fine princess you can make pee pee and boom boom in your diapey". He began discussing the upcoming sale of his business with the young woman knowing sooner later his little girl would use her diapers. When everything was finally bagged and rang up the total came to well ove $1000. Eric didnt bat an eye at the price as he slid his card and made the payment. Deciding that Aizawa would likely use her diaper on the way home he pushed the cart put of the ware house followed by a male employee pushing a second cart.

Daddy easily got his little munchkin buckled in the car seat. " Here we go princess nice and comfy." He popped one of the new kitty binky into Aizawa's mouth. The baby situated Eric and the other man loaded everything into the vehicle. After 10 minutes everything was loaded Eric tipped the guy and got in the vehicle. " alright time to go home angel I think your ready for a nap". He started the car and quickly made it onto the freeway. 

Aizawa blushed even deeper when the cashier woman cooed and told him it was just fine to use his diaper, Daddy reiterating the point moments later, saying that he could go pee-pee and boom-boom in his diapers. He reluctantly released his bladder into it, only to feel churning in his gut as well. Shifting around, he squirmed uncomfortably and tried to suppress the poop he knew would be coming out, but to no avail; he didn’t just wet his first-ever diaper, he messed it as well.

Aizawa rubbed his eyes and sniffled, tears trickling down his flushed cheeks. After they finally left the warehouse and Daddy paid for everything-the total made his mind boggle but he didn’t say a word-and strapped him securely into the car seat. He accepted the kitty pacifier, sucking on it to calm himself down as they drove down the freeway, his diaper uncomfortable the longer he sat in it. It felt gross and yucky, made his thighs ache and his bottom hurt, and he wanted to cry.

He was considered a baby right now, Aizawa realized, so doing these things-using a diaper, sucking a binky, crying to be changed-weren’t too unusual, and in spite of that, he couldn’t find the courage to admit what he just did. 

So he threw out his adult sensibilities and burst into tears, sobbing like any other baby. He remembered what Daddy said back at the store and used his words in an attempt to explain, slurring because of the pacifier, “I-I..I went poo-poo, Daddy! It feews gwoss!” 

As hos baby cried declaring she made boom booms in her diapers Eric smiled as he exited the freeway. " What a good baby girl daddy has using her diapeys. Hold on princess we are almost home." Within 5 minutes they pulled in front of a large security gate. Daddy pushed a button on his car and the gate opened. Eric drove up a somewhat long driveway and pushed another button opening the door to his 3 car garage. Quickly Eric parked the car and got out.

Opening the back door he picked up his fussy little one gently bouncing her on his hip. " Its okay princess we're home now. Let's get your bum hum all clean and you can have a baba and nappy time." 

Going through a side door Eric walked into the hallway that connected the house to the garage. While his home was not a mansion it was quite large with two main floors a basement and attic.

Deciding he would show his princess around her new home after her nap Eric carried Aizawa upstairs and to a pink door that said Princess in white block letters. Opening the door Aizawa would see a nursery the walls painted a soft baby pink with cute diapered teddy bear decals on the wall. On one wall was a double door which was the walk in closet daddy intended to fill with all the babies new clothes. On the other wall was the changing table daddy was now carrying his baby too. 

Eric laid his fussy baby down and gently strapped her in place. " okay princess let get you all cleaned up ". He undid the tapes of the diaper and pulled it open. Playfully he tickled Aizawa's tummy and cooed. " who's daddies good girl for going potty in her diapey? My little Aizawa is yes she is". Daddy got wipes from beside him kept a warmer so they wouldn't be to cool to the babies touch. Lifting Aizawa legs with one hand daddy wiped his princesses bottom and princess parts clean. Putting the wipes in the dirty diaper he rolled it up and put it in the diaper pale beside him. Eric was surprised to see his babies skin was already reacting to the messy diaper it seems his little one had quite sensitive skin. Eric grabbed on of the last thick yellow diapers under the changing table and slid it under his baby girls bottom. Lowering Aizawa's legs he began spreading cool diaper rash cream over her princess parts then lifted her legs covering her bum with it as well. Lowering Aizawa's bottom back onto the cushion of the diaper daddy pulled it up between the babies legs the padding pushing her legs apart. Eric taped the diaper securely in place. 

His baby girl changed Eric unstrapped Aizawa and picked her up. Carrying his freshly changed baby to the far side of the nursery stepping on a pedal the railing if the white crib lowered. Eric laid his baby down on the soft pink sheet of her crib and covered her with a blanket. " Okay princess lay down daddy will bring you a baba". Eric raised the rail it was to high for Aizawa to climb out. Leaving the nursery Eric went to the kitchen.

Aizawa was tempted to lash out, to scream and ask whose fault it was that he had to use that damn diaper in the first place, but he wisely held his tongue. The house looked more like a mansion from where he sat, and as Daddy picked him up, bouncing him on his hip and assuring him that everything was okay now that he was home with Daddy. He blushed deeply when he was told he’d get his “bum-bum” clean before having a baba and nappy-time, but said nothing in protest. 

The former adult lay on his back when he was placed on the changing table and strapped down so he wouldn’t leave it, red-faced and shivering with sobs. He hated feeling so helpless, completely at this man’s mercy, his adult wardrobe long gone and old life forever out of his reach. He sucked on the dummy in his mouth, tears welling up in his eyes as the tapes of the diaper were opened. Aizawa’s breathing slowed and his sobbing quieted when the changing was finished and his messy bottom was wiped, his rash covered by soothing cream. 

Being touched in such intimate places by someone who was basically a stranger felt wrong and he hated thinking about it, but at the same time the man wasn’t lingering on the touches, simply applying the cream where it had to go. Aizawa chuckled faintly when his exposed tummy was tickled, not expecting that, and lay where he was, his purple shirt tight over his well-muscled but still skinny and feminine body as Daddy slid a new diaper under his butt. The padding pulled up between his legs was thicker than the first diaper, very much so, and forced his legs apart once Daddy finished diapering him. 

Once again he wasn’t going to be able to escape, lain in a white crib and watching in helpless confusion as the sides lifted up until he couldn’t climb them. Aizawa sucked on the pacifier some more, lying on his back and letting Daddy cover him up with a tiny grunt. He could cover himself, and to him it was hot in this room. With that in mind, he kicked the blanket off and sat up in the crib, looking around to see if there was anything he could use to escape. 

Eric went to the kitchen. He wished he had time to unpack and get his baby girl one of her new babe's but and old one would have to do. Opening the cabinet which would soon be filled with his princesses new stuff was a single pink bottle. Eric got the bottle and the last of a can of formula and proceeded to make a nice warm bottle to help his little one sleep.

Once the bottle was made Eric started walking back upstairs. He worried his little one would be scared being in her new home without daddy. As Eric came back into the nursery he smiled seeing his little one sitting up in her crib looking around. The floor was covered with soft white carpet and there was a pink circle rug in the middle were a pink and white rocking horse sat.  In the corner was a tall play pen for when the baby was up and wanted to play with her toys in her nursery.

" Okay princess daddy will give you the whole tour after sleepy bye time". Eric gave Aizawa the bottle and kissed her forehead. He took a seat in the rocking chair beside the crib. " Daddy will stay with you until you fall asleep okay angel". Taking a  toddler story book of the nearby bookshelf he began reading in an animated voice to his little one.

Aizawa looked around curiously, spitting out the pacifier and trying to get a handle on what exactly was going to happen. His tummy rumbles loudly, reminding him of the hunger gnawing at his stomach, and he rubbed it, trying to soothe himself. The rocking horse was something he expected, but not the tall playpen and the soft, plush-looking carpeting. 

When Daddy walked in, he perked up and let himself be held, carried over to a rocking chair. He watched as he held out a baby bottle to his mouth, clearly expecting him to drink. Aizawa reluctantly accepted the rubber nipple into his mouth, sucking on it with his cute, pink pouty lips. Surprised by now nice the formula tasted, so cloyingly sweet and warm, he lay in Daddy’s lap, drinking it with relish, both his hands on either side to keep the bottle from falling out of his grip. 

He drooled a bit, dribbling some of it down his chin as his eyelids dropped and he rubbed his little doe eyes, staring up at Daddy. “Not..tired. Too early.” He murmured, while the man began to tell him a bedtime story. Desperately, he tried staying awake because he was a big grown-up, and big grown-ups didn’t go to bed this early, but to no avail. Aizawa listened to the bedtime story until the rocking and sound of the man’s deep, soothing voice lulled him into a deep, blissful sleep. 

Eric smiled as his baby fussed trying to fight her sleep like all little ones do. He kept his voice soft and the chair rocking steadily as he told the story. As expected with a full warm tummy and the gentle rocking little Aizawa fell asleep. Eric stood and laid the baby in her crib covering her with the blanket. He pulled up the rail and turned on the baby monitor. Turning off the light Eric left the door cracked and went downstairs where he began bringing things inside from the car putting them away sneaking quietly into the nursery to put away the clothes and diapers.

Aizawa slept peacefully for a few hours, waking up the next morning with drool on his shirt and a dry diaper. He sat up, squirming when he realized he was still in a giant baby crib and wearing a diaper. The man sighed, trying to stand up, grabbing the bars for support. He knew he couldn’t possibly climb out, so maybe when Daddy came over and lowered the bars, he could make a break for it? Aizawa was unsure if he even wanted to, but he tried to suppress those confusing feelings.