LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself

I've actually known about this site for a while, I was just always too nervous to sign up for it. I guess by way of introduction, I'll give a brief history of my beginnings with diapers. Everything here is absolutely true, and instances like the one in Shaw's are the sort of things that make me feel like there is such a thing as fate or destiny.

I have a vivid memory of a certain day when I was 11. I woke up and for whatever reason, I started considering what it would be like if I had wet the bed. The thought seemed innocent enough and I brushed it off, but from the moment I got out of bed it seemed like it was all I could think about. Since I was way too embarrassed to actually pee in my bed, I decided to go in my pants before I got in the shower at night, and then toss the clothing right into the shower, pretending that I accidentally kicked them in there while taking them off. The result of this was a feeling that was (and still is) pretty indescribable for me, and I couldn't get enough of it. I went from going directly into clothing to using diapers we had around the house. I had pretty favorable conditions to foster this habit, since I had a younger sibling in diapers, I was small for my age, and my mother worked at a nursery from which she took home extra diapers of all different varieties for my younger brother, many of which fit me well.

I went on using actual baby diapers for as long as my brother was in them, and then my opportunities got fewer. Up to this point, I thought (like most of you all probably did) that I was completely alone in this, and so obviously I thought that there was something wrong with me. Then one day when I was about 14, while using a bathroom stall in Shaw's, I saw something on the door that made me extremely happy. Written on the door so that people could see it when they were sitting on the toilet were the words "ADULTS IN DIAPERS! YES? NO? GO TO WWW.DPF.COM AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!" As cliche as it sounds, it pretty much changed my life.

So that's the beginning of my little story. Sorry about the length, I have a tendency to get long-winded and I wanted to get some of that off my chest, since I've never told it to anyone in my life. I figured people would appreciate a little background, but if it's too much I can annotate it a little. At any rate, I look forward to chatting with you fine folks!

I've actually known about this site for a while, I was just always too nervous to sign up for it. I guess by way of introduction, I'll give a brief history of my beginnings with diapers. Everything here is absolutely true, and instances like the one in Shaw's are the sort of things that make me feel like there is such a thing as fate or destiny.

I have a vivid memory of a certain day when I was 11. I woke up and for whatever reason, I started considering what it would be like if I had wet the bed. The thought seemed innocent enough and I brushed it off, but from the moment I got out of bed it seemed like it was all I could think about. Since I was way too embarrassed to actually pee in my bed, I decided to go in my pants before I got in the shower at night, and then toss the clothing right into the shower, pretending that I accidentally kicked them in there while taking them off. The result of this was a feeling that was (and still is) pretty indescribable for me, and I couldn't get enough of it. I went from going directly into clothing to using diapers we had around the house. I had pretty favorable conditions to foster this habit, since I had a younger sibling in diapers, I was small for my age, and my mother worked at a nursery from which she took home extra diapers of all different varieties for my younger brother, many of which fit me well.

I went on using actual baby diapers for as long as my brother was in them, and then my opportunities got fewer. Up to this point, I thought (like most of you all probably did) that I was completely alone in this, and so obviously I thought that there was something wrong with me. Then one day when I was about 14, while using a bathroom stall in Shaw's, I saw something on the door that made me extremely happy. Written on the door so that people could see it when they were sitting on the toilet were the words "ADULTS IN DIAPERS! YES? NO? GO TO WWW.DPF.COM AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!" As cliche as it sounds, it pretty much changed my life.

So that's the beginning of my little story. Sorry about the length, I have a tendency to get long-winded and I wanted to get some of that off my chest, since I've never told it to anyone in my life. I figured people would appreciate a little background, but if it's too much I can annotate it a little. At any rate, I look forward to chatting with you fine folks!

Sorry about quoting your entire message. I am still getting used to the use of the site.

I want to welcome you and let you know that my feelings are much in line with yours. You are not alone and I hope you find the support here helpful.

Best wishes, MikeDL.

Welcome to DD, dandelion! Nice introduction!! I think many here can relate to a lot of what you said. I personally feel that being alone with these desires is the worst, so I am always glad to see another person join our community. I hope you will continue to share your thoughts with us in chat or on the boards and I look forward to seeing you around the site. :D