LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New :)

Hey,

I'm new here, thought I'd introduce myself! Lovely forum have visited over a few days as a guest but thought I'd take the next step. I am I guess a DL although that's a long story in itself!

It's really great to know other people share the feelings I do, I'm not completely mental, well...!

Anyway, hope you don't mind another addition to the forum.

Love,

Kayleigh

x

Hey,

I'm new here, thought I'd introduce myself! Lovely forum have visited over a few days as a guest but thought I'd take the next step. I am I guess a DL although that's a long story in itself!

It's really great to know other people share the feelings I do, I'm not completely mental, well...!

Anyway, hope you don't mind another addition to the forum.

Love,

Kayleigh

x

Naw... you're not completely mental, only partially mental like the rest of us! Anyhoo..welcome.

Mo

Welcome to the wild world of DD. You will find many adventures, many different aspects of looking at things, and as usual many, many different opinions. May you have many happy adventures, as life is too short, live it well and to your max. Have FUN with life.

Welcome to the wild world of DD. You will find many adventures, many different aspects of looking at things, and as usual many, many different opinions. May you have many happy adventures, as life is too short, live it well and to your max. Have FUN with life.

Yes, Kayleigh : Feel welcomed and adored by those here, for it is (indeed) a special community. You will find a plethera of like-minded friends and "hopefuls" (lol), chock-full of support and encouragement as you continue to discover and explore the lifestyle.

Have lots of fun with it..........