LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi their.

I’m thinking of buying some supplies from over seas and I was wondering about customs. I’ve never ordered anything from outside the UK before but I hear that to get over the boarder, a package has to have an accompanying letter describing the contents of said package. I don’t mind customs or the post man knowing what’s in the package, but all mail is delivered to the reception of the campus I’m staying at. A couple of my friends work at the front desk part time. I know for a fact that if they got hold of a box addressed to me with a piece of paper saying “Adult Nappies

if yer in the UK - there are loads of online sites to order diapers from, or without doubt the world's largest selection of diapers is available from Save Express - the German online diaper store.

Ordering from germany doesn't incur customs, so order as many as you like ;)

I've ordered from them several times, it comes inna plain box with just their returns address on it.

'Save Express' means nothing to anyone else -so your safe

DP

The customs form only applies to packages sent from outside the EU as far as I know and it looks like this:

ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/cn22.pdf

It's only about 3 inches square and is normally a sticker near the address label. Even though it says "detailed description of contents" they normally will put something vague like clothing or "personal supplies". You could always ask the supplier to be discrete on the label.

If you order more than £18 worth excluding P&P (I think - that's from memory) then you run the risk of being taxed by customs but that doesn't mean that they actually will. If they do, then the Royal Mail will either deliver as normal but leave you a card asking you to go and pay at the post office or they'll leave you a Sorry We Missed You card and you can pay when you collect. I have no idea how much customs would charge but I doubt it would be much.

• 4 months later...

Hi. Sorry for bumping.

if yer in the UK - there are loads of online sites to order diapers from, or without doubt the world's largest selection of diapers is available from Save Express - the German online diaper store.

Ordering from germany doesn't incur customs, so order as many as you like ;)

I've ordered from them several times, it comes inna plain box with just their returns address on it.

'Save Express' means nothing to anyone else -so your safe

DP

By save express do you mean this site? Its the one google churned out but it doesn't have the words 'Save Express' on it (in English anyway) so I'm unsure.

I don't know a word of German, so I'm depending on online translators to read the site. However, they arn't very good at translating large blocks of text. I'm not very comfortable about ordering from a site, which I cannot read the terms or delivery policy. So can anyone guarantee that they ship discreetly and there isn't anything worth treating over in the terms?

Thanks all, and sorry for not replying for four months.

Also sorry if I'm breaking a rule about bumping old threads. :>